1. The Topic of the Month for October is "Make this the Perfect Bugout Location". Please join the discussion in the TOTM forum.

Beware False Freedom Fighters & Patriots.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Salted Weapon, Aug 2, 2016.

1. Salted Weapon

Salted Weapon West Coast Monkey

We have all watched the hate spew out to try and spark a civil unrest in America there are instigators in this country working to get black men and women upset with those whom are white. They are doing pretty good at lying and manipulating people into a frenzy and its tearing the country apart.
    Many black leaders are working to combat this manipulation, however this is not all thats going on.
    Within the Black community there are those whom sit at home and surf the internet to cause unrest, rile people up and build intensity in others.

Now I didn't write this because of the BLM problem in America, we have equally some very angry intense people working to separate patriots from their honor by pushing for civil unrest and hate themselves.
    The Media can be blamed for allot of issues with Black Lives Matter, but the same is true on the other side there are folks combing internet groups and forums posting and gathering 3 and 4 party sources that are guesses at best and are getting people riled up with only third party guest articles. They do this as often as they can often overwhelming groups. And before you know it you have a bunch of very pissed off people following someone else goals. It doesn't take long before there is a strong intense setting in these groups that can explode out into our streets.

This is American, patriots are honorable people and the last thing they want to do is tear the country apart and ruin their neighborhoods.
    But there are those that wont stop until they get people into a frenzy and start acting stupid. The Black Lives Matter instigators are not on the street they sit at home do nothing and go no where but they push others to hate hate hate. Patriots are capable of the same if not careful beware the sheep in wolves clothing they say and there are plenty of these so called patriots that want civil unrest but will sit at home and type as fast as they can getting stories and misinformation, just like the BLM moment does.

Sure be upset with the way things are in this country but be wary those wanting you to put their tin foil hat on and replace your patriotism and honor. No war has ever been won by following the key board commandos, and many a key board commando and their followers have ended up in jail following those who build the intensity in groups until someone does something stupid. And guess what those keyboard commandos wont be anywhere in sight to bail you out of jail or save your behind.

We want to support our candidates, we want our rights preserved but keep a clear head and do not let keyboard commandos get in you head. Because they sure as hell wont be there when the dust clears.
    We need to work together and keep a unity, not be duped into stuff we can't do and will get locked up. I am not talking SHTF and lets all join up, I am talking America is still in peace time within her borders don't let others guide your good sense. These key board commandos can't do what they would like so they work feverishly to gather support and start pushing others harder and harder. To where you think the world is ending today right this minute.

Again not talking about SHTF and preparedness I am talking about those working to cause chaos and calling it patriotism . Each person has the right as well to have an opinion within the stems of their groups policies. many use this protection to drive their own agendas of intensity and chaos.

Beware the keyboard commandos , yes this may sound humorous I assure you its serious business these people will work hard to turn hearts and minds. We need to bring this country together not tear it apart. As patriots we have a duty if called, but don't be fooled there has been no phone call yet lets not get a head of our selves be ready, but stand tall and be honorable working to keep Americans Unity best we can for as long as we can, until we are called. Keyboard Commandos can't make that call for you.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2016
  2. VHestin

VHestin Farm Chick

That's why I don't give any credence to political 'discussions' on Facebook. People just wanna be instigators and I've got better stuff to do.
    Bandit99, Dont, Ura-Ki and 2 others like this.
  3. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

Have to agree with ya...

IMHO it don't hurt to prepare for eventualities... mind you...

but to actively go out and seek trouble, of any sort, is probably both stupid and self defeating...

I do try to keep an eye on such doings all the same...

I have posted different articles here and want to say right off they are ALL for information purposes and a heads up...

not to get anyone to go fight someone...

Just pay attention... and as the saying goes keep your powder dry...
    Salted Weapon and Ura-Ki like this.
  4. VHestin

VHestin Farm Chick

Should also note, the 'instigators' type, if you just ignore them, they'll leave you alone because they know they're not gonna get anywhere with you. Or instead, just give calm intelligent responses. They'll just fly off the handle because they tend to be the type who can dish it out, but can't take it. I've had experience with both dealing with my family, and people in general have just learned I'm playing my own 'game', nobody else's.
    Salted Weapon and Ura-Ki like this.
  5. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grudge Monkey

Keep a level head when reading and exercise good OPSEC and CON-OPSEC and all should be good!
  6. Oltymer

Oltymer Monkey+

Agent Provocutiers will be found on any website like this one. They are paid government agents whose mission is to spy on everyone, look for patsies to set up for arrest or blackmail, and to sow discord to enhance their masters hold on everyone.

Stirring up racial and religious tension is an old standard ploy to divide and conquer to keep the masses under control and deflect their anger away from government, where it rightfully belongs, and direct this negative energy against other people who are visibly different than you.

So be aware that every word you write here, everything you read here and on the rest of the net, is all being monitored by officialdom, whether legal or not, and put into a file they keep on you and everybody else. So like Salted Weapon says be wary of those keyboard commandos who are out to stir up discord and cause chaos, and try to avoid emotional entanglement with events that don't directly impact you.

In the meantime, stay the course and be prepared.
  7. chimo

chimo the few, the proud, the jarhead monkey crowd Site Supporter+

Here's my message to officialdom:

Mountainman, Ura-Ki, Oltymer and 2 others like this.
  8. Salted Weapon

I agree that most people can avoid problems and use common sense.
    These 3 and 4th party news sites that some will often use as sources can make claims that can not be seen anywhere yet one person will post a radical story and some will take it at face value and just assume since another member responded it must be true.

There are conspiracy sites everywhere and I would not be surprised if the people posting in groups are as you say #Oltymer government backed posts posting fake material to rile the masses. I think the problem is when site say like forums become a vessel for conspiracy and agitation to build intensity and get people mad at something. There are many true stories about the Clintons but I have read many wrong purposely directed stories about her staff as an example that are exploded to cause sensationalism and build and intense response from the groups.
    Shes quite the nut job in my opinion, but the stories and post I read all over the internet and in forums are only there to stir up resentment and build anger and hate not unity. My post was to make people aware of these people whom will appear on your side and supportive yet will turn a group into hate mongering angry people. BLM was created in a lab probable the same was Angry bitter patriots were created to put things over the top.
    Many Key Board Commandos want you to think we are at war in the USA borders, no we are not we could be close but do not let the angry and bitter push us over that edge. Until the first shot is fired there is hope at restoring the USA. What instigators want is for you to sit in your house armed waiting for the National Guard you would told by those wolves. Remember there are wolves and sheepdogs.
    Sheepdogs protect the flock and are loyal , wolves want to devour the flock make sure you know the difference of wolves and sheepdogs..
    Ura-Ki likes this.
  9. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Replying mainly because this needs to be stated twice.
    Ura-Ki and Salted Weapon like this.
  10. Salted Weapon

But then why do so many blindly respond to this obvious intentional hype ? I am often shocked at whom I see just go along with it as if it was fact.
    Ura-Ki likes this.
  11. Withak

Withak Monkey

I think it's for a few reasons. First, many folks get worked up emotionally very easily, and rather than think through things, they respond out of pure emotion. Second, some just want to get into the discussion and be the first or second to weigh in, again, with little actual thought or reflection. Third, some are just too damned lazy to look up the story, cross check it against other sites and see if the information provided is really true or not. Problem is when you confront folks that post this type of hype with the fact that it's not reported somewhere else for cross-checking, they will typically reply with something like "well, that's just the MSM and the illuminati blocking the real story from getting out". As much as I agree there is collusion among the mainstream media sources for how certain stories will be spun, as well as pushing certain stories while burying others, we now live in a society where the ability to get information out to a large number of people is better than it's ever been in history. It's not that hard to find information if you look, and it's not hard to do some research on the various sources to check their credibility. But that all takes work and time, and so many can't seem to be bothered to do it.

I approach any of these stories with a fair bit of skepticism. I am a natural skeptic anyway. I was easily mislead when I was younger and got really tired of that. I've learned to take a step back and think a bit before acting. Life is so much easier that way. Working with facts versus hearsay really is a better place to be.

I don't believe there is any one particular 'news' site that has all the 'truth' while everyone else is wrong. That, in and of itself, should be evidence to the clear minded that something just isn't on the up and up.

Someone on this site posted something about Hillary and how she got where she is now with the DNC. My response was that I found those accusations pretty damning, if true, but that I would like to get some further verification that there's some truth to the claim.
    Motomom34, Bandit99, Ura-Ki and 2 others like this.
  12. Salted Weapon

I have been known to wear a tin foil hat but only when I can identify that the probability including supplied facts equals to over 90% being possible. As and example I know there are Fema camps seen them, are they for us or other uses that I don't know.
    I know there are Vast EMP antennas in Alaska seen them as well are they used to control the weather I do not know.
    I know there are vast areas in my state where there are Islamic compounds, family was there on the job why they exist and no news or anything I have no idea. Point is these stories may have facts but one can put a huge spin on them and make them appear more then what they are. When I was at another firearms site in 2012 there was this one member a guy who lived alone who swears he was visited by aliens. He also believed the government was ran by aliens, and that he was was being watched by the CIA.
    He posted daily about this stuff at first you go wow hes out there and over time many came to listen and follow and even make there own claims. I recall reading a few times and then wondering hmm why so many people just went with it and it was all his drive and posts that all got them to listen. I did learn however that if a person is working overtime to make you see their point of view day in day out and nothing positive comes out of it. Well good time to step back and look at the motives of those people.
    I remember the Sargent on Hill Street Blues, you all be careful out there.
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2016
    Motomom34, Withak and Ura-Ki like this.
  13. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grudge Monkey

Being new here, When I see any thing "off norm," that gets a yellow flag in my mind, so I circle the pattern for a bit and see if which way the wind's are blowing! If I catch a wiff of Danger, I'm off to other things. I have found too many rabble rousers these days to take much at face value, so I take caution in viewing threads. Some times, I see a person has good intentions, and Others take it and run in different directions, Other times, I see a person that is so far out of touch with reality, that things just seem off, no matter, and I move on with out particapating. No sense getting all worked up over things that you just know are there to stir every one up! SO..........What are the signs of Agent Provocutiers? Hard to say for sure, but usually they can be found jumping on a thread with things that are off sounding, or start asking odd questions that have nothing to do with the topic, other times, they will start a thread with strange sounding "facts" or other controversial statements, those are the signs that things may not be what they seem! Stay alert, Keep your ears tuned to trouble, and don't jump in until you check into things!
    AD1, Yard Dart, GOG and 2 others like this.
  14. Motomom34

Motomom34 Moderator Moderator Site Supporter++

This is the curse of the internet. The best people to talk with regarding social and political issues are solid people who are not absorbed into the online culture. If you read enough news, you will see that mainly the stories are all the same, but the different sites or news organizations put their spin into each story. There are a few tin foil sites that print pure BS and sadly it gets spread.

I believe that Peter Thiel nailed the reason for this unrest during his RNC speech, "but fake culture wars only distract us from our economic decline," I believe we are seeing things promoted for reasons. Please note, each Presidential candidate has a different definition of what a terrorist is. If Hillary gets in, half the people on this site will fit her definition of terrorist.

Read Peter Thiel's Speech at the Republican Convention
  15. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey++

Yes, it doesn't do anyone any good to get spun up right now about anything because the $hit is truly about to hit the fan when that political animal/criminal gets into office - at that point it will be 'game on'. Better to plan and prepare for that day...and hope it doesn't come but if it does at least you'll be as squared away as possible. No reason to go off half-cocked especially over some agitator.
    GOG, Withak, Ura-Ki and 1 other person like this.
  16. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grudge Monkey

That mirrors my thinking Bandit99 time to focus energy at the State issues, dig in and ready one's self! I hear all sorts of "Tin Foil Hat" claims, that I just can't waste time with, true or not, I can only do for me and mine, what I can, I'm just a small Orca surrounded by sharks, What can I do against that? No, I take maters in hand and do what I can while I still can!
    GOG, Withak and Salted Weapon like this.
  17. BTPost

BTPost Old Fart Snow Monkey Moderator

When I read a Thread, here, that would seem to be Unconventional, my FIRST Reaction is go back, and research, where the Original Documents behind the Tread, come from, and then READ those Original Documents, to see what the Original Writer was really trying to say. Secondly, after that undertaking, I put those Stated Facts of the Matter, to My Scientific Understandings, to see if they hold Water, or NOT, in my mind, and understanding.... Then finally I go to theThread in Question, and look for that Writers comprehension of the Original Writers presented Facts, to see if the Thread Writer is spinning the Thread to follow some OTHER Agenda, that the Original Writer wasn't pursuing.... If at then end of all that, there are more inconsistencies that Agreed Upon Facts, I dismiss the Thread as BS, and that is assuming that I had ANY Interest in the Thread in the First Place....
    GOG and Salted Weapon like this.
  18. Motomom34

Motomom34 Moderator Moderator Site Supporter++

maybe we need to define patriots. I know many that have not turned on a computer but they have a fierce love in their heart for this country.

1. a person who loves, supports, and defends his or her country and its interests with devotion.
    2. a person who regards himself or herself as a defender, especially of individual rights, against presumed interference by the federal government.

Love for ones country should not come for something read on-line. News is news, patriotism is a matter of the heart. My patriotism started out singing America the beautiful, saying the pledge and listening to the elders speak of our country. Good or bad, I would not want to dedicate my heart to another country.

Getting worked up over a news story and taking action is not patriotism.
  19. Salted Weapon

Nicely said @Motomom34 .
    Motomom34 and Ganado like this.
  20. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

in my opinion that guy who got arrested for running the poker on people off of the grave of Vets was a patriot. those people had no business in a grave yard desecrating graves. You know 200 people trying to get to that polemic site would have wrecked havoc on those graves
    Yard Dart and Salted Weapon like this.
  1. Ganado
    Thread by: Ganado, Oct 20, 2016 at 18:50, 16 replies, in forum: Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions
  2. GhostX
  3. Gopherman
  4. Mindgrinder
  5. stg58
  6. Motomom34
  7. Motomom34
  8. svjoe
  9. Motomom34
  10. Salted Weapon
  11. Dont
  12. Cruisin Sloth
  13. enloopious