Biden gun control through hate crimes

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ditch witch, Oct 21, 2020.

1. ditch witch

ditch witch I do stupid crap, so you don't have to

Biden vows to enact laws prohibiting you from owning firearms upon conviction of misdemeanor hate crime. Misdemeanor hate crimes include use of "hate speech".

Told you they'd use accusations of racism to take away guns.

Joe Biden's Plan to End Gun Violence | Joe Biden for President
    Screenshot_20201021-095950_Chrome.

Tully Mars and Gator 45/70 like this.
  2. apache235

apache235 Monkey+++

Evil is running rampant in our land.

3M-TA3, SB21, ditch witch and 3 others like this.
  3. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

We can either surrender our rights or fight for them and I do not mean to use the word "fight" as a political metaphor. Give them up or use them against these idiots, no in-between.

4. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

If this becomes Law, all FFLs better be VERY, VERY, CAREFUL in their Speech, and Personal Opinions, as the ATF would jerk the License in a. HeartBeat....

5. oldman11

oldman11 Monkey+++

Yes and you had better not fart around a minority race as that would be called a hate crime. The white race is the cause of all evil things that happen,NOT.
    [flag]

Oddcaliber, SB21, Gator 45/70 and 3 others like this.
  6. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

This is simply one of the many ways they will get around our inherent right to 'bear arms.' If not in this manner than another one... if Biden and his Leftist goon take power again.

7. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Yeah and hate speech is anything they don't agree with.

8. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

been said many times... such laws are made to be extremely adaptive... in that the idea is WHO decides what they mean...

the number and type of hate crimes will be amazing I'm sure...

9. TheEconomist

TheEconomist Creighton Bluejay

The Supreme Court of the United States would strike down any law prohibiting the possession of firearms on these grounds.

Oddcaliber, SB21 and Gator 45/70 like this.
  10. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Certainly hope that is true and remains so.

11. apache235

apache235 Monkey+++

Pack the court with “Progressive” judges and the government will decide what rights you have. If you are a conservative that will be no rights until after you’ve been “re-educated” or shot.

Oddcaliber, Mountainman, 3cyl and 5 others like this.
  12. ditch witch

ditch witch I do stupid crap, so you don't have to

Yeah sure it will, as long as they don't add 5 progressive judges to it before putting it into place. Which Harris has admitted she's open to and Biden dodges the question.

3cyl and Gator 45/70 like this.
  13. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

It's not only that...even if the Supreme Court were to strike it down it takes time to get it to them and money, years! And, there is no way of knowing if they will even agree to hear it. And, in the meantime, you are pouring out money in the lower courts trying to get justice...so they win anyway because you are broke and destitute. It costs you everything and it costs them nothing because the taxpayers pick up the bill - game over.

Gator 45/70 and ditch witch like this.
  14. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Why isn't it a hate crime to want to deprive me of a civil right and an enumerated one at that?

15. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

Because "they" said that it isn't, you horrible smelly deplorable![sarc2]

Oddcaliber, OldDude49, ghrit and 3 others like this.
  16. Altoidfishfins

Altoidfishfins Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

Next they will want to prohibit you from owning firearms if you've ever had so much as a minor traffic violation.

Do you know of anyone who has never had so much as a speeding ticket?

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  17. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

And, let's not forget, "They" will scour the interwebs looking for anything you ever posted that could be twisted to show you have hateful thoughts, bang, rights denied! Got a less then perfect social credit score, no rights for you! Voted Republican once, lock you away in purgatory! Sounds pretty far fetched, but if we loose this election, you can count on it all becoming reality!
    As far as SCOTUS goes, show me a state that follows a SCOTUS ruling, Roe Vs Wade anybody, show me a state that upholds a ruling they dissagree with!
    In order for a SCOTUS ruling to hold any meaning, the DOJ needs to hold state politicians feet to the fire, something that hasn't happened, look at Heller, what state upholds and affirms that ruling, None!!!!
    And, Pedo Joe & Hoe will do everything they can to undo anything the court puts out that they don't like! Remember, Killory flat out said that she would, and you can bet dollars to donuts this pair would do the same!

18. TheEconomist

TheEconomist Creighton Bluejay

I voted for Republicans, Democrats, Independents, Libertarians, Constitution, Green...guess I am in trouble for being so open minded.

19. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

Im feeling now they are all saying the same BS ,, just to get a vote .
    Id like to see a folk say the TRUTH , this is not sustainable spending !!!
    Sloth

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  20. Merkun

Merkun furious dreamer

The ads this go 'round are as evil minded as I've ever seen. Nearly every quote they use is actual verbiage taken out of context for smears. Gaak!

Gator 45/70 and BenP like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7