Biden's First Solo Press Conference - WTF?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by 3M-TA3, Mar 26, 2021.

1. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Even though I oppose Biden's policies I still don't want him to fail as a President.

Just don't even know what to say here. If this is the hand that's on the tiller we will be crashing into a cliff very soon. The wolves must already be circling after seeing this, might even become a national holiday in China.

I don't think he is going to make it to the six month mark.

Stunning video at link:
    https://twitter.com/i/status/1375143721004634115

upload_2021-3-26_6-39-7.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, the usual suspects are either not covering the conference or like MSNBC acting like he hit it out of the park
    upload_2021-3-26_6-34-46.

Tully Mars, HK_User and Gator 45/70 like this.
  2. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Dear Leader hit it out the ball park ![sarc2][biggrouphug][fnny]

3. BlueDuck

BlueDuck Monkey+++

Pretty sad. And dangerous for the country.

4. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

What else could we expect? This is just another move to have the Harris VP replace Biden.

5. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

I still have 5 Hershey bars riding on the first 100 days.....that Dear Leader will be gone by then.

6. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

I just love how we no longer have reporters with any integrity. Bidumb made the statement he was elected to solve problems yet not one of these reporters said-- now wait a minute Joe -- the truth it is you who has created more problems then you have solved.

Such as thousands of oil workers out of high paying jobs
    Gas and diesel prices rising over a dollar a gallon in most of the country and rising.
    Your open boarder policy has resulted in thousands of illegals flooding what was once a sovereign nation.
    Open border policy is costing the American tax payer millions of dollars
    Illegals are bringing covid into this country.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2021
  7. Macgyver

Macgyver Monkey+

And can you believe he thinks he can run for a 2nd term ROFLMAO

8. hot diggity

hot diggity Monkey+++ Site Supporter+++

A couple things that stood out, besides his inability to stay on topic or answer a question.

"North China Sea." Maybe it's no longer proper to call it the Yellow Sea?

I liked the bit about when he "came to the Senate 120 years ago."

I wrote a note about a rambling comment that concluded with "...locked-on...okay...sorry." I really don't want to watch any of it again, but it appeared that he had completely lost his composure at that point.

I was happy that I caught it live, since a complete version may be hard to find in the future.

9. Altoidfishfins

Altoidfishfins Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

Did you watch the press conference (if you can call it that)?
    When he responds to the question of running for a second term with an affirmative, there are audible gasps.

Ura-Ki, Gator 45/70 and HK_User like this.
  10. Tully Mars

Tully Mars Metal weldin' monkey

Harris has been the acting Pres from day one, getting her marching orders via phone from Berry.

11. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

"Even though I oppose Biden's policies I still don't want him to fail as a President."

I regret to say, I DO want him to FAIL which he is doing very quickly. Yes, it will push us over the cliff but people will learn from it. I believe things will be so bad by 2022 that both Houses will be taken over by Republicans. Don't get me wrong, I don't like 99% of them either but at least they are not as radical as these yahoos. Anyway, my opinion is things have to get worse before they get better or it will completely come apart; however, there is a lot of reasons why that will not happen mainly because many of the elites will lose too much money. So, I DO want him to FAIL and fail as bad as possible and given his track record so far I believe this will happen.

Homer Simpson, jim2, Alf60 and 2 others like this.
  12. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

Biden is the true representation of the Democrat party.

13. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

And their voter base. I know there are a lot of people who blindly vote for one party or another, but anyone who would vote for this is insane. Not exactly an upgrade.

jim2, Gator 45/70, Ura-Ki and 2 others like this.
  14. madmax

madmax Far right. Bipolar. Veteran. Don't push me.

Somebody(s) should go to jail for elderly abuse. This isn't funny in the least.

15. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Even CNN had a critical review of Pesos performance, and while they are still a highly biased and untrustworthy source, it was quite telling that their assessment was as bad as it was!
    The dude ( and those pulling the strings) as very brave to be pulling the shit they are, and it going to bite them on the ass pretty hard come mid terms! So, they are going to screw things up as much as they can so that there is too much to try and fix, thus, getting away with a bunch of it!

3M-TA3, Gator 45/70 and Alf60 like this.
  16. Dont

Dont Just another old gray Jarhead Monkey

I am afraid we have not seen the end of surprises, yet.

And, Joe's call sign on aircraft is still N/A. Telling us something?

17. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

I heard it was down to "stumbler","mumbler", and Pinocchio"

Gator 45/70, ghrit and Ura-Ki like this.
  18. Dont

Seriously! Every time he flies it is N/A..

Gator 45/70 and Ura-Ki like this.
  19. Dont

Watch the first few min. and he is talking about the N/A.

Gator 45/70 and Ura-Ki like this.
  20. apache235

apache235 Monkey+++

Yet to be called AF 1, I do find that just a bit odd.

Tully Mars, Gator 45/70 and Ura-Ki like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7