Biden's First Solo Press Conference - WTF?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by 3M-TA3, Mar 26, 2021.

1. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

The POTUS/V-POTUS have yet to be allowed access to the pentagon, nor the Intel community!
    That says they don't really believe the new admin, are trustworthy with American intelligence or it's military operations!

SB21 and Gator 45/70 like this.
  2. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Not/Awake

3. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

Well that is Good , since some .MIL know the BS going on . Same here in Canada , Pretty boy is watched well ,
    At least our Canadian Puppet stays awake , but that's when the BS is vented.
    Yours just signs on papers he can't read or understand !!
    SAD

Last edited: Mar 26, 2021
    SB21, Ura-Ki and Gator 45/70 like this.
  4. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Some how just saying "I told you so" just doesn't quite cut it.

Gator 45/70 and johnbb like this.
  5. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

Start at 10 mins ,, it's all in writing ::
    This was way planed ::

Gator 45/70 and Ura-Ki like this.
  6. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

Give him a chance SM. This is a guy that met CornPop in an alley, called his bluff. In fact I’d ask Joe about this every single presser, he’d probably stop calling on me though. I mean why couldn’t I act a fool too? Lol. :D

3M-TA3 and Gator 45/70 like this.
  7. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

@Ura-Ki "...and it going to bite them on the ass pretty hard come mid terms!"
    The BIG question is will we make it to the mid-terms or better stated will they allow us to have the mid-terms?
    I would not be surprise to see it come apart at the seams any day now. And, it will be the Gun Control BS that pushes us over the edge.

Question: Are the Troops out of Washington DC yet? If not then...it's anyone's guess what they are up to.

8. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Nope. They keep claiming there is an imminent threat by MAGA terrorists and Congress is very, very skeered. Fences have been upgraded from the temporary ones and now feature concertina wire at all locations. Looks like the capital of every tyranny everywhere. They are making it clear that this is no longer the property of the People but instead belongs to their masters.

9. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

So, I rest my case. It's coming. And, it's coming before the mid-terms...

Gator 45/70 and Ura-Ki like this.
  10. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

answer is simple... they are doing things they know are against the Constitution and Bill of Rights...

and they intend to protect themselves should we the people object...

why you think they are weeding out certain guardsman???

AND...

they figure no worries they;re fixin the vote so that can't lose...

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7