Biggest Conspiracy Video EVAR!

Discussion in 'Tin Foil Hat Lounge' started by enloopious, Nov 18, 2021.

1. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

I thought I'd never see Alex Jones on YouTube again.

2. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

I watched the entire video. It was fascinating in that there was some amazing minds in that room, minds that I never heard from before. I am not a fan of Alex Jones...sigh...did you notice that he passed the baton to Joe Rogan? I thought it was very obvious. I was really happy to see there were some younger minds who could and would stay on point such as the guy in the green T-shirt (sorry, don't know the name) the guy in the solid black T-shirt (sorry, don't know him either...but I should) who actually filmed the riot and was called to witness, and the other gent in a black T-shirt with all the graffiti on it .

The other thing that really jumped out at me...why don't they incorporate, become a team, share data, info, and become more powerful. Hell, start the revolution...IF there will be a revolution these are the people that will start it. In wouldn't take much...

If I win the Lottery this week, I will propose these guys stop being independent and become a group, a powerful group, our group, our voice. Hell, they might find themselves being the fathers/mothers of new nation...just like our forefathers did.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2021
    enloopious likes this.
  3. enloopious

Did you see in the comments how much money was flying in? Tens of thousands. They could pay for damn near anything with the amount flying in.

Its quite crazy when Alex Jones is getting spoken over LOL.

Green Shirt: Michael Malice (anarchist)

Last edited: Nov 19, 2021
    Sobospider likes this.
  4. enloopious

One of the things I noticed about this video and about a lot of other videos is that people are now starting to band together. If you have noticed the types of people connecting to make these videos are from all different backgrounds, points of view, etc. They are grouping together because we ARE going to win. The NWO goal was to make us all fight against each other and then they could easily have China steam roll us for their plans. That is not going to happen now. This sort of harmony between VERY different points of view is astounding. I am not just seeing it in this video but all over. They have brought this country together in ways nobody expected. I see 4-5 generations represented in this video and that is something.

TinyDreams and mysterymet like this.
  5. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

Oh yeah. Brandon is uniting the country all right, uniting it AGAINST HIM.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7