black journalists want more done by WH to protect Holder

Discussion in 'Politics' started by CATO, Jun 18, 2012.

1. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

Trying to get to the truth and hold Holder accountable = "political fishing exercise" so they just ignore it by......invoking Exec Priv..... If it's not an issue, why invoke Exec Priv??????

White House spins Fast and Furious scandal | The Daily Caller

2. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

3. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

4. TwoCrows

TwoCrows Monkey++

I disagree with that.
    I see the blacks in this case as being used for cover and concealment, they are a distraction from what is really going on.
    Obama must be in this up to his ears, and when it not only failed to give him the results he wanted but blew up in his and Holders faces he has no other choice but to CYA and Holder's too.
    The race card is their fallback position for everything.

sgt peppersass and Seawolf1090 like this.
  5. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

6. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

"The Message's unique mix of entertainment experience, political and messaging savvy, online creativity and distribution expertise, and a journalist's eye makes it the platform Democrats and progressives need to lift their voices above the Republicans and have a cultural conversation that molds this election cycle and beyond," added the release.

Gee, full of themselves aren't they!?

7. -06

-06 Monkey+++

They will do all they can to keep him out of prison because the guilt goes much deeper than just him. Bet he get a very lucrative book deal out of the whole thing.

8. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

I note there are at least two names missing from this list.

http://dailycaller.com/2012/07/31/c...t-and-furious-scandal-reveals-related-murder/

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7