Blond joke.

Discussion in 'Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions' started by Oddcaliber, Dec 7, 2017.

1. Oddcaliber

Oddcaliber Monkey+++

A blond goes on a cruise ship for vacation. The cruse director is explaining the dinning hours. Breakfast is served from 6am till 10am,lunch is from 1030 till 2 pm and dinner is from 4pm till midnight. The blond responded,I can't spend all my time eating! What else do you have?

2. UncleMorgan

UncleMorgan I like peeling bananas and (occasionally) people.

What's the easiest way to drown a blonde?

Glue a scratch-n'-sniff perfume card to the bottom of the pool.

3. Oddcaliber

Oddcaliber Monkey+++

Eternity, 4 blonds at a 4 way stop.

4. What do you call a blond with a brown dye in her hair? Artificial intelligence.

5. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

This really happened .
    A blond waitress was having a fumbling moment , and I playfully said ,"your blond is showing ," she said, "thats not the worst of it ,
    I paid to have this color put in."

6. Witch Doctor 01

Witch Doctor 01 Mojo Maker

what do you call a red head walking between two blondes?

An interpreter...

7. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

[​IMG]

runswithdogs and chelloveck like this.
  8. oldawg

oldawg Monkey+++

[raspberry]

Ganado likes this.
  9. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Ditto...

Actually we know from Brain Function Research, via MRIs, that Male Brains aren't fully Formed until around Age 25.... Exactly why Despots, and Armies, want to recruit Young Men, in their late Teens... Once they grow up they are much less likely to be suckered in by such recruiting methods... However, Given A Patriotic Motivation, these older Men become a tremendous Source of Dedication, to a Just Cause, and have the Brains to do what is required, to END any perceived Threat....

Gray Wolf and Oddcaliber like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7