Bloomberg MIght Commit Suicide on January 21, 2021

Discussion in 'Politics' started by 3M-TA3, Feb 15, 2020.

1. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Bandit99 and mysterymet like this.
  2. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

Or, here me out on this. Use Hillary to secure the election and then have her suicided between the election and the inauguration. That way you don't accidentally suicide yourself.

Bandit99, Oddcaliber and oldawg like this.
  3. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Ugg...............................
    I don't see those two Maglomainiac's playing in the same sand box and getting along,
    Evil does not share power!
    Jokes of Suicide aside, It actually makes sense that they would go all in with that card, but it's not likely to happen, the people are seeing what the party of progress has in store for them, and they know it will not end well if that party gets the White House in November!

Orange Man gonna Win, and this is what's gonna happen to the left!

4. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

Lord Orange may win, but what if it were a Bloomberg/Sanders ticket?
    Then it's a money race to see who can get the most voters to the polls.

5. BlueDuck

BlueDuck Monkey+++

Take more then money. Sooner or later you need a message. I am going to take your big gulp and your guns, don't cut it.

Oddcaliber likes this.
  6. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

I so totally love that movie!

At this point it looks like a big win for Trump is in the works. The Republican turnout in New Hampshire caucus absolutely dwarfed all previous incumbents while the Dems were down from 2016. Best news is that it sounds like Pelosi, Schiff and Nadler are going to double down with a new impeachment scheme. The conservative base is so spun up even Oregon has a shot at making some changes.

IMO the D's are going to lose the House and the Senate R's will pick up a few seats. Also, I'm predicting 25% of the black vote will go to Trump.Regardless of what the Democrat's think they don't own the black vote. Blacks are really starting to wise up on the decades of failed election year promises by the Dems and they are seeing Trump deliver without condescending attitudes. Also the constant attack on religon and family values hasn't gone over well with either the Blacks or Hispanics.

I think Bloomie would go broke buying Bernie meals and paying for all the travel costs. Not sure who Bloomie would actually pick, but I keep trying to get a puch for a Bernie and AOC ticket on social media. What a hoot that would be!

Gator 45/70 and Ura-Ki like this.
  7. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Oddcaliber, Gator 45/70 and Ura-Ki like this.
  8. Oddcaliber

Oddcaliber Monkey+++

They might have a slim chance in 2024 but I don't see it happening.

Gator 45/70 and Ura-Ki like this.
  9. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Pffft trump will run again.
    Just play along, it's fun to get in side trump haters heads with out a drill.

Gator 45/70, Oddcaliber and Ura-Ki like this.
  10. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

With a bit of luck, bloomy will disappear. (Preferably pre-election,)

Gator 45/70 and Oddcaliber like this.
  11. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

It would be a real Coop if Doomberg lost out to Burnie for the Demoncrat nomination, and decided to run as an Independant... Think on that for a while....

VisuTrac, Gator 45/70 and Lancer like this.
  12. Lancer

Lancer TANSTAFL! Site Supporter+++

That would be SO much fun to watch!
    The split Dim/Prog vote would merely ensure a Trump landslide, and the related antics would be a hoot. Although I would have some concern about the dilution of the E.C. delegates given the lib state "national Popular Vote" stupidity.

Gator 45/70 and Oddcaliber like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7