BREAKING: Arizona Auditors Discover DELETED Files!!! EXPLOSIVE!!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by OldDude49, May 13, 2021.

1. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

Its a perfect storm for lumber and PVC. People are buying houses at the normal rate but investors are also buying houses and land as fast as possible and on top of that, others see the poop storm coming and are buying wood to build off grid houses. Yeah lumber is up something like 800% but PVC is up something like 8000%. That's another oil based product.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  2. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

perhaps some should look at cob houses??? material is usually found mostly on site???

Gator 45/70 and SB21 like this.
  3. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

I am far more comfortable in work gloves , hard hats, and wrenches , than I am with keyboards, shirts and ties.

Dark Wolf and Gator 45/70 like this.
  4. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

Cob ,,, or Cordwood houses . Was looking into building a Cordwood house a few years ago .

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  5. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  6. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

I don't know why I'm just now seeing this post . And it might be coming at just the right time. I'm just getting ready to close on a small piece of land ,, and this might be my housing plan. With the cost of materials the way they are now ,, this would be the perfect time to put this method to work. Thanks for the kick start here Mr OldDude . If I can make it happen,, I'll learn how to post pics and links and keep you updated.

Dark Wolf and Gator 45/70 like this.
  7. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

please keep us posted as to how ti works out for you... and watch the building codes if any where you are going!!!

SB21 and Gator 45/70 like this.
  8. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

Been trying to figure how I'm going to incorporate a garage into this as well,, I need the work shop badly

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7