Buck 110 Bos Hunter

Discussion in 'Blades' started by Seawolf1090, Aug 15, 2018.

1. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

Just got my new Buck 110 Bos folding Hunter drop point, 5160 steel and brown oak scales. A nice hefty knife, less prone to tip breakage than the classic Hunter with clip point. Same black leather belt pouch made in Mexico. Blade is hair-shaving sharp!
    Found this Youtube video on the knife, and the pic online, though the handle is not as orangey as it appears, more a light brown with prominent wood grain. This may become my favorite big folder!
    $65 on Amazon, vs. $40 for the classic Buck 110 which I bought last month.

maxresdefault.

2. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

Sweet! I was just down to the Factory store on Monday and it was darn hard to walk out the door without 2-3 knives. I got to go down that way later this week so probably will wander back in... They got a blemish rack where knives with a slight defect gets you about 25%-50% off. Buck makes good knives for the price. They are just down the road from Alien Gear where I picked up a holster so decide to have a look at the Buck store at the same time.

3. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

If I stepped into Buck's store, I'd melt my CC. :)

4. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

I was eying that exact knife on Amazon not too long ago, still have it in my wish list. I also really like the drop point design.

Gator 45/70 and GrayGhost like this.
  5. nmpops

nmpops Monkey+++

Love Buck knives. I've been carrying a 112 off and on since I got my first in 1974.

GrayGhost and Gator 45/70 like this.
  6. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

I got this gifted to me not too long ago, and it has quickly become my favorite folding knife. The Paul Bos heat treat and 5160 steel with drop point design? Yeah, that's a win!
    DSC00448.JPG DSC00449.JPG DSC00450.JPG

DSC00447.JPG

GrayGhost and Gator 45/70 like this.
  7. JLRhiner

JLRhiner Stranger in the Modern World

Turns out, Buck has a Custom Shop!

B9wXq+TqT766gekHN5JUnw.

1. SB21
  2. GrayGhost
  3. Oddcaliber
  4. Jsharp865
  5. timberwolf50