Bundy Ranch Stand Off - The Next Waco?

Discussion in 'Bill of Rights' started by Mountainman, Apr 10, 2014.

1. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

As civilized people we would ask for permission to take the pieces of proverbial scrapwood to make those life boats. That permission would of course be denied and we would be ridiculed as wackos, crazies, or conspiracy theorists for seeing the obvious but the true question is not what members of society, country, or state would do but what would a free man do? This is what the people in Bundy asked themselves.

True I may die and that would be a tragedy but I care not how I die but rather how I live. While I am alive I will worry only about freedom. Death means nothing. Freedom to determine our own course and lives is the only thing that matters.

The ship is beyond saving. Some people have already started taking the life boats and there are enough for everyone. The fear most people have is what if the boat doesn't sink. Lame right? but its still very real to a lot of people.

The point is that you can walk away from it. There are people who live out side of the system in the woods but who wants that? Its a good start but not going to get us where we want to go. You can only hug so many trees before you get tired of it and lets face it, most of us want to be in space. We want technology, advancement, and we want to be bad ass mofos. I think we should start from the inside and work our way out like when Neo jumps inside of the agent and destroys it from within. I think we have some really strong tools to do this right now and all that is missing is our organization. I say we form a group to figure out the consensus on what is needed to be free and to keep it. I would say the first step is finding other like minded people or groups and working together with them in a voluntary union. Maybe I'll start another thread about that.

2. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

Bundy Ranchers: "We are free, we are sovereign, we will not be taxed by corporations masquerading as government."

Average Citizen: "Derp...you no pay tax, rule says we all pay tax. No pay tax...derp, no social goodness!"

Average Media Troglodyte: "He's a racist! Nothing he says can therefore be valid!"

Typical Liberal: "Uh...guns, oh no!"

Corporate Government Sponsor: "We have taxed this land since dinosaurs roamed freely. Don't pay any mind to the fact that the Constitution specifically limits what government can do. We are the incorporated version of that government, with special privileges and rights. Plus, the law says anything we want it to say."

3. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

[bestpost]

Mike likes this.
  4. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

Mike likes this.
  5. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

Mike and tulianr like this.
  6. Mountainman

Mountainman Großes Mitglied Site Supporter+++

kellory and Mike like this.
  7. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

Idiot move to mug for the camera, true, but can anyone PROVE he aimed at the BLM's, and were they even aware of him at the time? Hard to be in fear for your safety from an unknown sniper.

Mike likes this.
  8. Mountainman

Mountainman Großes Mitglied Site Supporter+++

Totally agree on the idiot move to glorify yourself and he will be used as an example of what happens if you resist the jackboots. True, no one can really prove that guns were pointed by either side, but we all know they were and I think since it was mutual it should be a wash.

Yard Dart, Mike and kellory like this.
  9. Mike

Mike Ol' Army Sergeant Monkey

Maybe we should ask the FBI to investigate the contractors that pointed guns at American Citizens.

10. Kingfish

Kingfish Self Reliant

11. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Ah ---. The power of precedence. Let the suits begin.

Mike and kellory like this.
  12. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

Great article..... that judgement is long over due.

Mike and kellory like this.
  13. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

Mike, Mountainman and BTPost like this.
  14. Kingfish

Kingfish Self Reliant

It seems to me to be the take over of lands which confirms that Agenda 21 is being implemented. Private and public property rights are being trampled on while this resolution is being implemented. I see more of this behavior coming from government even at the local levels.

Hathor, oldawg, Mike and 3 others like this.
  15. Mike

Mike Ol' Army Sergeant Monkey

Very interesting. Only thing, .gov will just find another federal judge that will rule in their favor. They buy and sell judges

16. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

[​IMG]

Mike, HK_User, Gator 45/70 and 2 others like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7