Cali town bans space based weapons...

Discussion in 'Tin Foil Hat Lounge' started by Mindgrinder, Jun 2, 2015.

1. Mindgrinder

Mindgrinder Karma Pirate Ninja|RIP 12-25-2017

Spacy Richmond resolution attracts far-out responses :: SFBay | San Francisco Bay Area News and Sports

"
    Councilwoman Jovanka Beckles introduced the Richmond resolution in support of a 2001 bill introduced by then-U.S. Rep. Dennis Kucinich, D-Ohio, in an effort to ensure that Richmond residents would not be targets of space-based weaponry.

Beckles said at the May 19 City Council meeting, where the resolution passed 5-2:

“It is imperative that Richmond adopt this resolution in effort to stand in solidarity with residents who claim to be under assault from space-based weapons that should be outlawed by the Space Preservation Act.”

Kucinich’s resolution never passed, but versions of it referred to alleged technologies including chemtrails, particle beams, electromagnetic radiation, plasmas, extremely low-frequency or ultra high-frequency energy radiation and mind control technology.
    "

stg58 and Brokor like this.
  2. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

This is Jovanka Beckles:

Richmond-Vice-Mayor-Jovanka-Beckles-030814.

Mindgrinder likes this.
  3. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

[tinfoil101]

4. Dont

Dont Just another old gray Jarhead Monkey

Yup!! Thats about it for our leftist coast...

Yard Dart likes this.
  5. stg58

stg58 Monkey+++ Founding Member

Not the first crazy idea from Richmond.
    "Boggan wondered: What if we identified the most likely perpetrators and paid them to stay out of trouble?"

Did This City Bring Down Its Murder Rate by Paying People Not to Kill? | Mother Jones
    IT WAS A CRAZY IDEA, but Richmond, California, wouldn't have signed off on DeVone Boggan's plan if it had been suffering from an abundance of sanity. For years, the Bay Area city had been battling one of the nation's worst homicide rates and spending millions of dollars on anti-crime programs to no avail. A state senator compared the city to Iraq, and the City Council debated declaring a state of emergency. In September 2006, a man was shot in the face at a funeral for a teenager who had been gunned down two weeks earlier, spurring local clergy to urge city hall to try something newnow. "If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always gotten," says Andre Shumake Sr., a 56-year-old Baptist minister whose son was shot six times while riding his bicycle. "It was time to do something different."
    Richmond hired consultants to come up with ideas, and in turn, the consultants approached Boggan. It was obvious that heavy-handed tactics like police sweeps weren't the solution. More than anything, Boggan, who'd been working to keep teen offenders out of prison, was struck by the pettiness of it all. The things that could get someone shot in Richmond were as trivial as stepping out to buy a bag of chips at the wrong time or in the wrong place. Boggan wondered: What if we identified the most likely perpetrators and paid them to stay out of trouble?

Boggan submitted his proposal. He didn't expect the city to come back and ask him to make it happen. "They asked me for a three-year commitment and told me to put on my seatbelt," he recalls.

6. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

it is my understanding that Reagan's SDI never truly died. Ditto the neutron bomb. Lasers and electron pulse weapons have been tested. The fact that the arsenal may be varied and vast means very little until they get introduced to whatever battle field we have; air, land, sea, under sea, under land, space, or dimensions. The fact that Comifornia does not want any of the space based used on Comifornia is a two edged sword. We are not the only fools working for massively powerful and destructive weapons of war. Comifornia makes it cheaper to protect the rest of us. Grant them their wish. Comifornia, you are on your own with regard to all weapons delivered from space or aimed into space.
    Comifornia is overdue to fall in the ocean anyway. If Comifornia is attacked by anyone from space, ..... Well you are on your own!

7. Mountainman

Mountainman Großes Mitglied Site Supporter+++

Yep, those wacky Commiefornians thinking they can pass laws to stop all threats, real and imaginary. The sad thing is the Libtards moving out of that state are spreading their idiotic way of thinking cancer.

Sapper John, Yard Dart, stg58 and 3 others like this.
  8. Tully Mars

Tully Mars Metal weldin' monkey

The Peoples Republik of Boulder declared themselves a Nuclear Free Zone years back. Said it would prevent any issues from fallout. Sure glad that's all it takes, now I can sell off all those meters, suits and masks[LMAO]:lol:[ROFL]

stg58, Mountainman and kellory like this.
  9. kellory

While we are at it, let's ban ignorance obesity, stupidity, and gravity.

stg58 and Tully Mars like this.
  10. Tully Mars

Tully Mars Metal weldin' monkey

I CONCUR!! How many times has gravity been the cause of personal injury??! BAN IT I SAY!!:D

Ganado and kellory like this.
  11. Mountainman

Guess I will have to declare my property a government free zone! Then no laws can be enforced here and no more property tax paid.

12. kellory

That ALMOST works. If NO laws can be enforced, than neither can the law that bans laws enforcement!;) (catch22 there)

13. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

That only works if you have enough BIG Guns, to enforce your ".GOV Free Zone" ..... Even if you win the first, second or even the third Round, eventually those .GOV Guys will come with Bigger and MORE GUNs, and take you out... Then they will sell your ".GOV Free Zone" Land to some Sheeple, and continue on as if you were never there.... and you can tell St. Peter ALL about it, when you meet at those Pearly Gates, while strumming your Harp....

14. Mountainman

Kell and BT - I know it's a no win situation...but one can dream! Would like to exchange the harp for an electric guitar.

15. fmhuff

fmhuff Monkey+++

Those who do not carry swords can still be killed upon them.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7