Calling all Elmers, WHAT is going on here?

Discussion in 'Survival Communications' started by Sobospider, Aug 25, 2021.

1. Sobospider

Sobospider Monkey

2. madmax

madmax Far right. Bipolar. Veteran. Don't push me.

Yaah I'm 20 miles from this shit. That community is notorious for HOA bullshit. BUT. You sign up when you move in. We know it's a buncha crap. Don't bitch when you join an exclusive development..

SB21 and Idahoser like this.
  3. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Unless some one can PROVE interference, this is a great big nothing burger!

4. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Ok first off, there are published RF Levels of RF Density & ERP that must be adhered too, by the FCC Licensed Operator… Then there is the issue of Mobile Transmitters that could be inside the 300’ limitation, just by driving down the Public Street in front of the Complainant’s abode… Also I would like to know the Credentials of the so-called Consultant, and what instruments he used to make his determinations… The controlling Agency is the FCC, and the local EIC has the responsibility to investigate and document the levels of RF and at what Frequency they are found that cause Interference with the Medical Equipment, AND is said Medical Equipment manufacture using the best, or even average RF Immunity Standards, as set by the FDA, under Medical Equipment Licensing Standards… The EIC can limit the power, and Frequencies that the Licensed Operator may use, should the Licensee’s equipment and operations exceed the published Standards of RF Density & ERP, shown by documentation of the case at hand.. Having been an FCC Resident Field Agent, I have found that in 95% or better of such cases, the Equipment of the Complainant was not designed to comply with the Manufacturing Regulations required for Medical Devices imported or manufactured FOR SALE in the USA… and in the other 5% of cases the RF Density & ERP were found to be above published Limits, and the Licensed Operator was required to limit his operations to comply with those limitations…. Tell the “Old Bitty” to get a different or better brand of Insulin Pump, that complies with applicable Medical Device manufacturing Specs, and Shut the **** Up….

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7