Can this be done?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Macgyver, Jan 19, 2021.

1. Macgyver

Macgyver Monkey+

I have a phone and a tablet can Google and anything else you can think of be removed/ replaced and still work?

Dunerunner and SB21 like this.
  2. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

I saw a video about this just a few days ago ,, and I'm wanting to get this done myself ,, so if anyone can give us the best , safest , and easiest way to do this ,, I'm very interested .

Dunerunner likes this.
  3. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Supposedly they harvest all our info and it's only worth about $11 per year and that pays for free service.
    Hell I would pay that money directly to the server provider a few times over if there was one that would stop spying.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2021
    mysterymet and Dunerunner like this.
  4. ditch witch

ditch witch I do stupid crap, so you don't have to

Not if it's an iPhone, but there are Androids that are free of all that crap. You just have to get different apps for things like maps and whatnot because the Google ones won't run on them. Rob Braxman Tech on YT has a lot of videos on this sort of thing as well as internet privacy in general.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYVU6rModlGxvJbszCclGGw

SB21 and Dunerunner like this.
  5. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

That's the guy someone posted the other day and I couldn't remember where I saw him ,,, Thanks DW ,,

ditch witch likes this.
  6. Macgyver

Macgyver Monkey+

The phone and tablet are both Android. The phone is a phone I take pics and txt that about all. Now the tablet I use like a computer I guess that's the problem I need to deal with.

7. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

*facepalm* the metadata on camera's tracks you as much as your phone. you are not going to escape this. The best thing you can do is do a lot of crap that makes you look innocuous .

Security, Camera's and MetaData

Gator 45/70 and Yard Dart like this.
  8. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

I checked mine,Son of a gun if its not off by a good 1/2 mile?

Ganado likes this.
  9. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

its the public ones that will get you and predict your behavior

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7