Candor from Klinton

Discussion in 'Tin Foil Hat Lounge' started by Legion489, Jan 19, 2016.

1. Legion489

Legion489 Rev. 2:19 Banned

Many Yogic Flyers missed Group Program to see Clinton. If you know anyone who might think highly of her behavior, you can send them this email. First, a recent book about her by respected investigative journalist Edward Klein. Then below that, some revealing referenced quotes of hers.

Anyone thinking of voting for Hillary should read Edward Klein’s recently published book, Unlikeable –The Problem with Hillary.

[​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2016
    3M-TA3 likes this.
  2. pearlselby

pearlselby Monkey++

She is a real tool.

3M-TA3, Aeason and oldawg like this.
  3. oldawg

oldawg Monkey+++

Aw Pearl, You're being so overly kind. Of course my opinion of her would get me banned....then shot.

Aeason and pearlselby like this.
  4. pearlselby

pearlselby Monkey++

@oldawg My real thoughts also. I was so mad when I saw this thread I just said Tool.

Aeason and oldawg like this.
  5. Kingfish

Kingfish Self Reliant

Flies lay their eggs on stuff and hatch into little worms called maggots. Maggots eat until they become flies. Then they lay eggs and that become maggots. I see this woman like a maggot eating away at the fabric of society. Only she will never become a FLY. DICK MORRIS HAS A LOT OF JUICY STUFF TO SAY ABOUT HER.

Aeason likes this.
  6. duane

duane Monkey+++

Yes, but at least maggots are useful. They rapidly convert a dead stinking object to a non stinky pile of bones and are good bait for fishing. After seeing her behavior lately I don't know if I blame Bill for Monica.

7. Kingfish

Kingfish Self Reliant

I think Hillary and Bill both deserve to be sunk with cement shoes to the bottom of some deep river by the Unions they betrayed. If American Unions ever figure out how bad Clinton screwed them? Lets just say the bodies would not be found.

8. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Buried next to Hoffa, in the end zone at the Medowlands.....

Legion489 and oldawg like this.
  9. Legion489

Legion489 Rev. 2:19 Banned

At the Jimmy Hoffa Highway Overpass more likely.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7