Capitol Police effectively will be a new version of the FBI. ???

Discussion in 'Politics' started by OldDude49, Jul 18, 2021.

1. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

that is the claim in this article... worth a read I reckon...

and it does fit a certain pattern of such things done in the past by less the truthful friendly people...

can anyone verify or invalidate this article... with links please...

Nancy Pelosi Just Unleashed the Capitol Police on The Rest of America

America’s spy state is getting bigger by the day.

And it’s swallowing up everything in its path.

Now, Nancy Pelosi is turning the Capitol Police into the newest spy agency and unleashing them on ordinary Americans nationwide.

Independent journalist Glenn Greenwald reported a disturbing new development last week.

According to Greenwald, “Armed with close to $2 billion in additional spending which the House approved in May, the (Capitol Police) intends for the first time to create a permanent presence outside of the Capitol, opening Regional Field Offices in California and Florida with additional regions in the near future to investigate threats.”

Even more disturbingly, Acting Chief Yogananda Pittman said the force will be changing into an “intelligence-based” agency.

This means that the Capitol Police effectively will be a new version of the FBI.

Of course, that’s very bad news for all Americans, but especially Republicans.

The FBI invented the Russia Hoax, and spent years ruining people’s lives over a lie about Russian collusion with American officials.

In addition, the FBI has a long and terrible history of deadly activities aimed at Americans, including the Ruby Ridge shootings, and the terrible tragedy at the Branch Davidian church in Waco, TX, where 76 people were murdered.

If the Capitol Police are now morphing into a new FBI, there’s a risk of even more events like that taking place.

The rise of America’s spy state is terrible news for American democracy.

In a country like America, which is supposed to be a republican democracy, people elect leaders who make decisions for the country.

If they don’t like the decisions of those leaders, they can vote them out of office and choose someone who will do a better job.

That’s how a free society is supposed to operate.

But in the spy state version of America, there is a permanent class of “national security” bureaucrats who cannot be voted out of office, and who hold ultimate power over everybody.

That’s right – these people are more powerful than any politician in America. They have the full power of the federal government at their disposal, and are answerable to nobody.

And now it appears that the Capitol Police is becoming one of those agencies.

Time and time again, Americans have tried to elect leaders who would put an end to this tyranny.

Barack Obama in 2008 promised to unwind the spy state, but as soon as he took office they mysteriously pulled him over to their side, and he ended up expanding it and making it worse.

Donald Trump in 2016 promised the same thing, but he was undermined and attacked so viciously by the FBI and the CIA throughout his presidency, that he was unable to make any real changes.

If Americans want to protect their democracy, they need to elect a president who promises to make those changes – and then hold that person accountable once they’re in office.

The next president needs to be someone who promises to repeal the Patriot Act – and then actually does it. The next president needs to unwind this illegal expansion of the Capitol Police and end the so-called “domestic war on terror.”

If America is to remain a republican democracy, Americans need to step up and root out the permanent government that is currently ruling the country.

Nancy Pelosi Just Unleashed the Capitol Police on The Rest of America

2. techsar

techsar Monkey+++

The can foad...they have absolutely no jurisdiction outside of the district of columbia...

Oddcaliber and HK_User like this.
  3. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Yet, that's true until the rules are changed. I cannot admit to knowing the ROEs will change, but sure am willing to bet on it.

Dark Wolf, techsar and HK_User like this.
  4. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

Wait till they start wearing Brown Shirts.

Oddcaliber, Yard Dart and techsar like this.
  5. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

SS Storm Troupers on the way to a city/town near you!

Oddcaliber, HK_User and Thunder5Ranch like this.
  6. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Just wait until these yahoos come up against a Constitutional County Sheriff, then they will get an education in Constitutional Precedented Jurisdiction….

7. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

How many new .Gov agency's have been created in the last 5-10-20-30 years?

8. Thunder5Ranch

Thunder5Ranch Monkey+++

A few, the bigger trend has been expanding existing agencies and adding new departments with the existing agency as well as new authority. From what I have learned about the Capitol police expansion, they will be opening field offices in *Key States and regions* and will be working with DHS, FBI, FEMA and The US Marshals. NOT With Local, County or State Police. Pretty much sounds like those Constitutional Sheriffs will be told to sit down and shut up or be targeted for investigation themselves. LOL the Constitution is a nice thing to talk about but to left it is little more than old toilet paper, States Rights umm sure dangle enough money and the States surrender them fast enough, 1st A. Is getting trampled. 2nd A regularly gets urinated on, 3rd A has really never been tested, 4th is pretty much flushed down the toilet. 5th is considered a admission of guilt and on and on. Equal justice under the law.... yeah how is that working out now days?

Dont, Gator 45/70, Ura-Ki and 5 others like this.
  9. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

We the people have bought and payed for every single government building via our tax dollars ---We own them not the politicians

10. Oddcaliber

Oddcaliber Monkey+++

I must see your papers comrade.

11. Merkun

Merkun furious dreamer

You do remember what happened the last time "we the people" tried to occupy one of our buildings? The tenants brought out the uniformed mind changers, IIRC.

12. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

I really don't think this should surprise any of us. The Leftists really got an eye-opener which shocked them to their core with the riot on 6 July. It was the first time that they personally came within striking distance of those that could hurt them and look how they reacted, demanding and receiving, divisional strength military protection to the point it was ridiculous and - yet - that wasn't enough because they wanted all the soldiers screened for their political beliefs.

So, now the have their own protection agency that answers to them. Are we really surprised? I would not be surprised if they are not required to swear a oath of loyalty directly to the Congress much like Hitler had his military swear to him. I am not surprised, not at all.

As far as the FBI, we all need to understand they are NOT the premier Law Enforcement agency of the past. They have evolved into a political arm of the government, and will and do use any means they feel necessary, within and outside the law, much like the Brown Shirts and Gestapo of old, because they are untouchable.

Sounds so whacko to say this but it's true. Actually, most government agencies are this way or headed this way: IRS, EPA, etc...

13. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

I have yet to run into a US Marshal who was Political, or had a Political Agenda… and I have know a few… Those boys are like Texas Rangers… “One Riot, One Ranger”… No nonsense, and would Arrest their Grandmother if she broke a Federal Statute…
    My opinion, YMMV…

Oddcaliber, Gator 45/70 and Ura-Ki like this.
  14. Thunder5Ranch

Thunder5Ranch Monkey+++

The leftist have worked hard for the last 40 years playing the long slow game to bring us where we are today. Education is lost, the Government (Not the elected officials) largely consist of leftist freak shows and they are the ones that make and implement the rules once the elected officials pass the legislation. A pretty heavy culling and reeducation going on throughout the military even as we type here. FBI was lost 20 years ago and reshaped, as have most agencies been reshaped. States are whipped into compliance by federal mandates and the withholding of federal funds if the States don't comply. Hell never in my life did I expect to see armed USDA Compliance Officers with arrest authority........... but here we are. Possum Cops with the authority to crawl all over your property secretly and to place cameras on your property without warrants or your knowledge, that can also rummage through any outbuilding under that now fall under the open spaces law. The only place they can't enter or monitor without warrant is the house. Same with Animal Protect through the department of AG all they need is a real or fabricated report of animal abuse and they are well with in the law to to investigate anything on your property excluding your house and usually show up with County Deputy behind them, A couple of my competitors regularly call in complaints of animal abuse, so 3-4 times per year I get a visit whether anyone is here or not. Anytime you get a State or Federal license for anything, read the fine print about that rights you are willingly forfeiting to obtain and hold the license :)

Bandit99, Ura-Ki, Oddcaliber and 2 others like this.
  15. apache235

apache235 Monkey+++

I’d be curious to know if the um, accident rate goes up amongst those folks that have never read and/or do not understand the Constitution.

Ura-Ki, Oddcaliber and Gator 45/70 like this.
  16. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Exactly, and the new "authority" seems to overlap, agency to agency. So the duplication of responsibility simply expands the overhead that we pay for. At some time, the idiots are going to wake up and discover that the duplication of effort is expensive, and all such enforcement will be consolidated in one overarching authority. Like maybe "Pink Shirts" that will ask you for your papers.

17. Thunder5Ranch

Thunder5Ranch Monkey+++

What I am expecting to see the final multi agency universal police force looking like :)
    edmonton-pride.

Gator 45/70, Bandit99, Merkun and 2 others like this.
  18. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Thanks Obummer for the 70+ Fed agencies with Law Enforcement powers outside their mandates! Weaponized Agencies with no reason to carry weapons, and never before having arrest authority, yet here we are, and more to come! We're all prisoners in our own country, we own nothing, and we work to support those who will not! My time here on this rock is fast coming to an end, and only then will I be truly free of all this corruption!

19. Illini Warrior

Illini Warrior Illini Warrior

Praetorian Guard >>> can't mandate to the Military, SS, Marshalls or even to the FBI - so you make your own - pledge allegiance to Pelosi & Company - watch their $$$ budget - watch who shows up in their ranks >>> the Brown Shirts and especially the Gestapo & SS had the sickest f__ks they could sweep up ...

20. Thunder5Ranch

Thunder5Ranch Monkey+++

Crazy how a couple of pieces really bad legislation that largely went without notice exploded the ranks of federal and state agencies into agencies with police power divisions.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7