Capitol Police EXPANDING Nationwide, Why This Is A Huge PROBLEM

Discussion in 'Politics' started by OldDude49, Aug 3, 2021.

1. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

hmmm.... this looks kinda... not good?

enloopious and duane like this.
  2. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

DC has an insane police budget and just about the worst murder and crime rates in the nation. Size or a lack of funding isn't the problem.

enloopious and duane like this.
  3. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

Holy crap! And, the hits keep on coming! No transparency, reporting directly to the Speaker of the House and Majority Leader in America? INSANE!!!!! Now, in San Francisco and Tampa and coming to you a city near you!

EDIT: I need to start watching 'The Hill' more often...

Last edited: Aug 6, 2021
    enloopious, SB21 and duane like this.
  4. duane

duane Monkey+++

Do we get to pick their new Brown Shirts or does she as they do not seem to report to anyone but Nasty Nancy. Private police have worked out so well in past, even Pinkerton's in long run.

enloopious likes this.
  5. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

They are NOT Private Police, you as a taxpayer, are paying for them, and I would like to know exactly what Police Powers they have outside their Jurisdiction, of the confines of Washington DC? I suspect they have NONE, but are an Intel Gathering Unit… After some research, I can find nothing in their Charter that would give them Police Powers outside that domain… Unless they are granted US Marshal Powers by some unpublished Statute… which is NOT likely…

Bandit99 and enloopious like this.
  6. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

if I read it right they will have jurisdiction where ever they are???

enloopious likes this.
  7. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

crowdaddy and enloopious like this.
  8. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

The cop “suicides” makes me think they were ready to spill in beans on something...

9. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

Yeah they are all trying DESPERATELY to make sure nobody is watching the election audit info that is coming out this next week. There will be massive drops of the election fraud proof starting 8/11 and running 24 hours a day for 3 days straight. They don't want anyone to see it because, well, how would you feel if you knew with out a doubt that Trump won and Biden cheated? All the proof is there.

techsar likes this.
  10. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

11. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

Yes, that was the first thing that popped into my head as now we got 3 or 4 of those Capital Hill Cops dying by suicide...doesn't that strike everyone as strange? It's too many to be a coincidence. One? Okay. Two? Possibly. Three? No, no, no...something is rotten. And, why hasn't any investigative reporter jumped on because if I can see it so can they.

crowdaddy likes this.
  12. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

they don't want to join the cops???

Bandit99 likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7