Check out this site ,,

Discussion in 'Functional Gear & Equipment' started by SB21, Dec 17, 2018.

1. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

The site is ,,, Dvor.com ,,,,I haven't joined , but may , I just don't like joining sites. But it looks like it gets you some good deals on some great items right in our area of interest . I don't know how to post links , so this is the best I can do for you at the moment . If anyone knows anything about this site , let us know . If its a scam , then Mods feel free to delete this thread .

Gator 45/70 and sec_monkey like this.
  2. Lancer

Lancer TANSTAFL! Site Supporter+++

I joined with one of my disposable e-mails - looks to be a spawn of OpticsPlanet.

upload_2018-12-17_14-55-55.

3. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

Never dealt with Optics planet either . If this is a bum site , I'll delete the thread if you think its best .

4. Altoidfishfins

Altoidfishfins Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

Bought a new Burris scope for my '06 from Optics Planet earlier this year. They seemed to be OK.
    Nothing jumped out at me in the fantastic pricing department.

5. sec_monkey

sec_monkey SM Security Administrator

methinks @Lancer is absolutely right, opticsplanet plus dvor share the same name servers, they are both hosted by Amazon and share the same email service protection provider (y) (y)

Last edited: Dec 17, 2018
    Gator 45/70 likes this.
  6. Merkun

Merkun furious dreamer

No prob I can see. I've dealt with Optics Planet a couple times, smooth deals. SM used to have a link, dunno where it went.

Mountainman and sec_monkey like this.
  7. Mountainman

Mountainman Großes Mitglied Site Supporter+++

Have bought from both Optics Planet and Dvor. Both legit and have some good deals. Wait for OP to have their XX% off everything sales and Dvor has specific items that come up on sale at good prices.

oldawg and sec_monkey like this.
  8. oldawg

oldawg Monkey+++

Same as Mountainman, have found some really good deals by watching and waiting.

Mountainman and SB21 like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7