Civics China continues to harvest Intel from "our" post.

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by HK_User, Dec 25, 2019.

1. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

Lately I have been posting items on the internet which involve Vets and their care.

Some is about care and services we provide. Some is about local things we do to support our aging Vets.

Views and likes are part of the system, no not Fake Book, but a more technical/upper crust notice of the world of education and technical improvements.
    In this system the poster can view some information about the viewers.
    Recently I have found China Viewers such as AVIC.
    Research also drives other things I do so I used AVIC International Holding Corporation to get the low down on this place.
    Yup you guessed it.
    Harvest Time

Last edited: Dec 25, 2019
    sec_monkey likes this.
  2. snake6264

snake6264 Combat flip flop douchebag

I got some intel for them .l..

sec_monkey and HK_User like this.
  3. HK_User

They will come up empty!

As for me, no way can I go unnoticed because the need for funds and services is always there.
    NTL no Vets names or addresses are ever put out there.

sec_monkey likes this.
  4. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

Chinese military
    Chinese stealth aircraft
    aircraft carrier made in China

Xi is a totalitarian dictator, maybe you should consider moving

let's see how the 'bots like this

the
    Shenyang FC-31
    [​IMG]
    (bad) Chinese copy of the F22.

mysterymet, HK_User and sec_monkey like this.
  5. HK_User

I like it!!

BTW we all know there is total black out of any information in china deemed counter productive to the regime. Same but worse in their allies in N Korea.

mysterymet and sec_monkey like this.
  6. Merkun

Merkun furious dreamer

They now have two. One was bought, unfinished IIRC from Russia. The second is a clone of the first. Neither have (to my knowledge) passed sea trials in one respect or another.

HK_User and sec_monkey like this.
  7. HK_User

And they both smoke like a hung over drunk.
    Very bad CARBON foot print.

sec_monkey likes this.
  8. Merkun

Merkun furious dreamer

We used to call that fuel "Bunker C." Very heavy fuel oil that actually needs heating to flow. If you do it right, it stinks but doesn't smoke.

9. HK_User

High sulfur content.

sec_monkey likes this.
  10. sec_monkey

sec_monkey SM Security Administrator

one of em wuz purchased from Ukraine incomplete, it is semi-operational, perhaps fully operational by now as they wuz testin it

Ukraine inherited it after the breakup

Last edited: Dec 25, 2019
    HK_User likes this.
  11. Merkun

Merkun furious dreamer

Yep, Ukraine was a useful client, and the split got Uk a floating money sink, was happy as a pig in a mud bog to "give" it away. The aircraft that those carriers are supposed to carry aren't reliable yet either.

12. sec_monkey

The Ukrainian hull, known as Riga and later Varyag was towed to china in 2002 and was commissioned in 2012 after nearly 10 years of reconstruction/overhaul. They have been messin with it ever since.

The clone was commissioned earlier this month (Dec 17th 2019).

Both are listed as active.

meanwhile the russians used theirs in syria however it is reportedly in poor condition and is expected to be retired by 2025 or so they claim

HK_User likes this.
  13. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Have to remember Russias economy is about the size France.
    What kind of air craft carriers can their economy support? About 1 or less.

14. sec_monkey

yep, about 1 possibly 2.

they are planning to replace the Kuznetsov with a new carrier in the 2025 to 2030 timeframe.

the export version of that design is going to cost about $5.5 Billion before cost overruns.

due to budget issues it is expected to take at least 10 years .. .. YMMV

HK_User likes this.
  15. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Hopefully it will bankrupt the Soviet economy before it is launched, let alone commissioned. :rolleyes:

16. sec_monkey

plus the French had the Clemenceau and the Foch for nearly 40 years, they currently only have 1 in service, the nukular powered Charles de Gaulle, although 2 were planned.

The Brits have 2 Queen Elizabeth class ships, one of which has been in service since 2017 and her sister was commissioned earlier this month [winkthumb] [winkthumb]

HK_User likes this.
  17. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

The France can do nuclear.
    They actually have a very good nuclear fuel recycling, better than here in the US.

18. sec_monkey

yep, the Clemenceau and the Foch were conventional, the Charles de Gaulle is nukular and yep the French do nukular better than we do

The Queen Elizabeth class ships are conventional, they are really [coo] [coo] though [winkthumb] [winkthumb]

France is the only country on earth that is known to have a nukular powered carrier in active service [winkthumb] [winkthumb] besides the US [flag] [flag]

They have 1, we have 11, we really should have 12 or more .. .. but I digress .. ..

mysterymet and HK_User like this.
  19. Merkun

Merkun furious dreamer

The soviets threw everything at air power in the hope of global domination by threat of strategic bombing. We went for power projection by visual evidence by sending fleets able to project power locally and visibly. Yes, there was also the strategic bombing and missile threat, but did (and does) not carry the same weight as something visible in your backyard. That, along with limited sea access, sorta dictated Soviet strategy.

Chest thumping is a limited deterrent as Brezhnev and Khrushchev found, but in those days, they had little else.

3M-TA3 and sec_monkey like this.
  20. Oddcaliber

Oddcaliber Monkey+++

The US could build a fleet out of the museum ships alone that would defeat China.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7