Chinese UN Peacekeeping Forces Are Now Training at Camp Grayling In Michigan

Discussion in 'Tin Foil Hat Lounge' started by OldDude49, Sep 8, 2021.

1. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

that is the report here... how true?... check about for yourself and see if this is the case...

September 3, 2021

by Dave Hodges, The Common Sense Show:

At the behest of the United Nations, the Chinese military has crossed our northern border and are currently in Michigan. They are occupying an area called Camp Grayling. During the Jade Hemt training exercises, putting down an American insurrection against a foreign takeover of our government was rehearsed extensively. One of the locations for these rehearsals was at Camp Grayling in Michigan.

Before commenting more on this development, the previous involvement of UN forces at Camp Grayling, which occured during the Jade Helm15 and 16 training exercises. This event made it clear that UN forces will eventually be used against the United States citizens. Here are the events as they unfolded during Jade Helm. However, these training exercises have become active and the CHICOMS are heavily involved.

TRUTH LIVES on at SGT Report

The MSM Admits What the Independent Media Has Been Telling an Igrnorant America for Years

Before you marginalize this bold statement about the Chinese/UN troops operating in Michigan, you might actually want to consider some hard core, irrefutable evidence from our past. Let’s start with the mainstream media and Fox News in 2017. From Fox News:

“UNITED NATIONS – The United States is announcing its support for a set of principles that give a green light for U.N. peacekeeping troops and police to use force to protect civilians in armed conflicts. U.S. Ambassador Samantha Power told a high-level U.N. meeting Wednesday focusing on the responsibility to protect civilians that the United States was “proud” and “humbled” to join 28 other countries that have pledged to abide by the 18 pledges. U.N. peacekeepers from these 29 countries are now required to act in cases where civilians are in danger. “The Kigali Principles are designed to make sure that civilians are not abandoned by the international community again,” she said, recalling how U.N. peacekeepers left Rwanda before the 1994 genocide and Srebrenica before the 1995 massacre.”

I have become an expert at arguing with idiots. The UN is not coming to an unsuspecting America, they are already here. They are waiting for enough chaos to ensue to justifiy taking over the country. Undoubtedly, half-baked people are going to say “Fox did not say that UN troops are coming to America”. I don’t mean to confuse anyone on the left with the facts, but please try and answer this question: “When Antifa is successful in using its new-found allies from MS-13 and ISIS, as well as the aforementioned people and groups, to carry out unlimited Las Vegas style attacks, and worse, what is the UN going to do? By policy they are going to bring their 28 nation peace-keeping force to America. It’s called the Kigali Principles,look it up! Oh wait, they are already here and I have been reporting on this for almost 8 years!!!

Chinese UN Peacekeeping Forces Are Now Training at Camp Grayling In Michigan | SGT Report

enloopious, techsar and Ura-Ki like this.
  2. techsar

techsar Monkey+++

Doesn't that just give y'all a warm fuzzy feeling? :eek:

enloopious and Oddcaliber like this.
  3. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

What's the training consist of? Being shot at from all directions?

4. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

bwahahahahaha
    Nah. Their facebook page doesn't say anything about it.
    Operation Northern Strike was last month. Pretty sure there is plenty of UXO all over the range at the moment.
    Very few chinese restaurants (1) in Grayling. They'd also look kinda out of place at Bear's Den.

Instead of asking us to confirm the internet ..
    Call the base and ask for yourself.
    989-344-6100 and ask for Col. Scott Meyers

5. Oddcaliber

Oddcaliber Monkey+++

Aim for the blue helmets!

enloopious and oldawg like this.
  6. nkawtg

nkawtg Monkey+++

Well I've heard things like this before.
    Where is the geolocated photographic evidence?

enloopious likes this.
  7. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

I see a lot of references to past training ops, nothing to substantiate an active program with Chi-Chi-China at the moment.
    I've been following "emergency" rehearsal programs for decades and most of it included merging local and State offices to function under the umbrella of the now Homeland Security, mostly pre-9/11 era. Since then, the primary focus has been on civilian concentration camp activities and acquiring intel from locals, all disguised as counter-terrorism. FEMA and the State equivalent agencies usually hold the reigns and work with all the other agencies to promote "emergency" action plans. Some States (but not all) utilize National Guard as well as all the police, both State and local. In the past decade or so, all local police have been heavily marketed to accept FBI training about "homegrown terrorism" and I am certain that funding has been pulled in regions where this was not hosted with glee.
    In short, you have nothing to fear from the Chinese when our own "government" is doing plenty to keep three steps ahead of us when the economy bubble bursts or the electricity goes out and most folks are turning violent.

Tully Mars, Lancer, BTPost and 2 others like this.
  8. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

Sorry... I ain't buying it. As a NATO member Canada wouldn't, probably couldn't, do such a thing. Having said that, I do remember Canada's illustrious Prime Minister made the offer to the Chinese...and their Sec Defense killed it as fast as he could get the words out of his mouth.

Oddcaliber likes this.
  9. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

It only takes enough gullible schmucks to keep the psyops campaign rolling to cause chaos and lack of trust in the institutions that the OPFOR wants to undermine and weaken...unfortunately there are enough credulous fools here to make the program worthwhile....the simple secret to the subterfuge is to tell echo chambers what their occupants are desperate to hear. ;)

VisuTrac likes this.
  10. Andy the Aussie

Andy the Aussie Monkey+++ Founding Member

Please turn on your b#llshit meters before buying this kind of rubbish…

11. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

and if your meter seems to be broken, just ignore the BS, that many others are confirming… the odds are on your side…

12. ColtCarbine

ColtCarbine Monkey+++ Founding Member

13. CaboWabo5150

CaboWabo5150 Hell's coming with me

I live 40 miles from Camp Grayling, and my son who is currently in the USMC-R was just there. No such activity. Although if they really want to have accurate training, Camp Grayling would be a good place to try it. -- Anyone else notice that whenever a militia makes the news it's in Michigan? When Yamamoto said there would be a rifle behind every blade of grass, he was talking about Michigan :)

3M-TA3, SB21, enloopious and 3 others like this.
  14. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

There is definitely something happening all over. SO many things going on everywhere. We are going full speed into war and no, it wont be on the nightly news just like nothing else is. If you are still watching TV or MSM you need to go on a media fast. Stop the brainwashing and get outside.

There was a politician from Canada yesterday who said that an airport in Canada was recently sold in Newfoundland (probably to China) and on Weds the UN has been flying in 6 flights per day of unknown people/cargo.

UN Troops landing at Stephenville Airport, Newfoundland, Canada

Australia has gone full NAZI., Gulag, Gestapo. Canada is just about to go full NAZI, Gulag, Gestapo. France, Italy, England, Scotland, Ireland, and so many others are right about there. 5 presidents of other countries have been assassinated for not buying into the vaxx crap. Look at Haiti. We are going to war. There is no stopping it now.

Yes Chinese/UN troops were or are at both north and south borders. They move around all the time. One of the politicians said that there are Chinese stealth submarines just off the coast of California. I have seen this with my own eyes. I don't think having guns is enough.

15. VisuTrac

I love unknown people stating ... the foreigners are coming ... the sky is falling ...

Uhm, no. The airport was bought by Carl Dymond so he could have a place to base his cargo drones and their manufacturing. He's a Canadian veteran and Cyber Security Entrepreneur.

Here was the actual announcement from a few weeks ago. Maybe the old geezer from the bitchute video that states his friend knows that the UN is coming should have watched some mainstream news.
    Dymond Group promises thousands of jobs with Stephenville airport purchase

Last edited: Sep 26, 2021
    chelloveck likes this.
  16. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Anyone who takes Bitchute as gospel, without some serious FactChecking, deserves to deluded by the best misinformational BS ever generated… This is just like the whole Hatian whipping and horse stomping BS THAT EVEN SLO-JOE bought Hook Line and Sinker, and his handlers screwed the pooch by not Fact Checking the sources first..
    Notice they haven’t even Walked Back their statements one iota, over the weekend, but have gone Dead Silent… I am waiting for the Slo-Joe Apology, but NOT holding my breath…

SB21 and VisuTrac like this.
  17. VisuTrac

I love Bitchute.
    Anyone with a camera can post their 'facts' or their own narrative there.
    Seriously, critical thinking in today's society has pretty much been bred out of the species.
    We may not be doomed but our grand kids sure will be.
    and by 'our' grandkids i mean we didn't make enough of our own offspring to offset the ignorant masses. Those ignorant masses will be running the world after we are gone ... and our grandkids will be the ones fighting to survive.
    We've got it easy.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2021
    SB21 and chelloveck like this.
  18. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

You know who also uses the crap out of Stephensville and St John’s NF Airports? The US Military. I have landed at both. The driver for the airport that would take us to the hotel for the night would always give us a free beer. I love the Newfies!

19. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

Bitchute rocks!
    I love when people pretend like they know the guy and go on the offensive for him. What kind of guy is this Carl Dymond? Does he accept bribes? He seems to have family all over the world. The news has NEVER lied to anyone before... and Trump really did collude with Russia. Did you seriously just say that you know everything because you watched the local news with a straight face? Is Justin Trudeau your hero? Maybe you should turn off the mainstream news before it does more damage.

It would seem that the claim that 6 UN flights per day is something you could actual go see if it were true.

I love when people attack a platform. It shows the lowest form of attack. Maybe stick to the relative information instead of platform snobbery. What platform is YOUR approved one? Should people only use MSN? CNN? FOX? Facebok? No they don't do any censorship. It sounds intelligent coming out of your keyboard but is so limiting and repressive.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2021
    mysterymet likes this.
  20. nkawtg

nkawtg Monkey+++

So some guy points a camera at his head and says six flights a day are landing. Well how about turning the camera towards the runway to capture photographic evidence.

SB21, enloopious, chelloveck and 3 others like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7