Civil War II?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ghrit, Apr 18, 2018.

1. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

Bringing in Blue Helmets simply provides a target rich environment. It simply results in more killing, as the indigenous forces - hunters, military vets, etc. - go to war. Not a stand-up to the Blue Helmets, but a gorilla war that makes the Vietnam War look tame.

Yard Dart and Ura-Ki like this.
  2. T. Riley

T. Riley Monkey+++

We will lose the war, long before the shooting would ever start, in the halls of Congress, not on the battlefield. Liberals devastated this country during the Obama administration with strokes from a pen.

Bandit99, Ura-Ki and ochit like this.
  3. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

As I see it, blue helmets will simply bring both (or all) sides together to put holes in blue helmets, then go back to fighting each other.

Bandit99, Sapper John, Ura-Ki and 2 others like this.
  4. BenP

BenP Monkey++

I think if the liberals provoke a civil war while in power it would be indeed bloody; they would bring in the military/national guard and it would be a fight to the death. If they (CA, NY, WA, OR) broke off from the union and brought in blue helmets to protect themselves while the conservatives where in power we may just wash our hands of them and call it a day.

Zimmy likes this.
  5. apache235

apache235 Monkey+++

You forgot Mass, NJ, RI, Conn, Del, Md, Vt and Ill (or at least the Chicago part of it)

6. ochit

ochit Monkey+

Here is the trap it is by erroneous information and well meaning enforcement are given false or misinformation about the civilian. The left as of now are trying to create weapons laws to effect part of their agenda of arresting holding incarcerating this was used in another country I posted on but the post was deleted, this same maneuver was used in countries in the last hundred years very successfully to disarm and then eliminate the opposition.

How many times has a anonymous tip been used as a reason for a welfare check or intrusion on private property any previous history of incidents or calls at that address only adds fuel to the fire even if the present owner is not the cause. probable cause will allow all the habitants to be arrested for the officers own protection and taken in for interrogation and any children to be taken by CPS. this orchestration has been used against drug houses but there is no reason why it cannot be used for any embellished story as the news is scripted to manipulate the storyline.

There is really no difference between scripted and fake news as it is a product they are trying to sell I might agree with a story but I know that there is no real action only fermenting feelings toward one side or another. If people ever decide to think and investigate for themselves much of this antagonism would evaporate.

[​IMG]

Yard Dart likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7