Civilization in 2018

Discussion in 'Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions' started by ghrit, Jun 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

WELCOME to 2018

Our Phones - Wireless
    Cooking - Fireless
    Cars - Keyless
    Food - Fatless
    Tires -Tubeless
    Dress - Sleeveless
    Youth - Jobless
    Leaders - Shameless
    Relationships - Meaningless
    Attitudes - Careless
    Babies - Fatherless
    Feelings - Heartless
    Education - Valueless
    Children – Mannerless

We are - SPEECHLESS,
    Government - is CLUELESS,
    And our Politicians - are WORTHLESS.

Maybe we should be scared - Shitless.

Zimmy, Ganado, Bandit99 and 19 others like this.
  2. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

Government - Soulless.

Zimmy, Bandit99, Dont and 7 others like this.
  3. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

This earth could stand to go peopleless , for a while also.

Zimmy, ochit, Lancer and 2 others like this.
  4. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

Give us time.....

Zimmy, ochit, Tully Mars and 2 others like this.
  5. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

I think we're well on our way to making that happen! One way or another I think it's coming!

ochit, Tully Mars and VisuTrac like this.
  6. apache235

apache235 Monkey+++

The good Lord has been known to thin the heard from time to time.

Zimmy, Dont, ochit and 2 others like this.
  7. Thunder5Ranch

Thunder5Ranch Monkey+++

Just read a article that cites a study that says only 48% of generation Z identifies as heterosexual. Sounds like the up and coming herd is going to be self culling.

Zimmy, SB21 and Ura-Ki like this.
  8. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

You have, like some others made the unwarranted implied assumption that all non-heterosexual individuals are infertile, incapable of reproduction and/or disinterested in having their own children. There have been many gay, bi and trans folk who have successfully reproduced and mothered and fathered children whilst in the closet, as under the covers, undercover gays disguised as heteros. These days, there are fewer constraints on doing that openly.

. ..It should be noted, not all heterosexuals of reproductive age are fertile or interested in pumping out babies...in one sense they are also contributing to the hetero herd self culling. :p

[​IMG]
    Meet the Bowsers: Transgender Parents Raising 2 Sons

You do realise of course that heterosexuals provide an inexhaustible supply of GLBTQI folk, through the process of heterosexual reproduction...so, the GLBTQI herd will not diminish so long as hetero couples keep pumpin' out babies. :LOL:

Last edited: Jun 1, 2018
  9. ghrit

A trend based on a single example? C'mon, chelly, you know a LOT better than that, and your statement about "many" is full of statistical holes.

Thunder5Ranch likes this.
  10. ochit

ochit Monkey+

I didn't know a turd could be given a birth certificate :oops: your being disingenuous, it still takes a sperm and egg from a male and female just because someone take a fertilized egg is a surrogate nothing more. To birth a child or sleeps with the opposite gender makes them anything more that a vessel DNA can still define the mother and father no matter what sex they claim or take pills to become or operation to look as. it is all lesser magic or hide the weenie (sperm doner).

I can dress as a Portuguese Admiral that does not make me one. Posting pictures of children with older people does not add evidence to your argument I have a picture with 17 children, none of them are mine and the ladies in the picture are not the mothers and I have no relationship with any of them other than we had a class together. Anyone could just as easily think we were Mormons and in a multiple marriage. or I the father and they ladies were previous wives and all the children were from monogamous and philandering among the ladies.

We have seen the problem with donated sperm and eggs all this clap trap does is make more confusion and court filings and lawyers making tons of money. Under today's definition all a husband would hav to do is claim they are a woman and have equal standing in the court and anyone contesting that would be a sexist or a homophobic or a litany of names to defame the accuser or witness.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2018
    Bandit99 and Thunder5Ranch like this.
  11. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

I think as far as the self culling comment here , also means , in my opinion , that these individuals , from what I've seen , which hasn't been that much , Do not have the will to fight to the death to survive , so , as I see it , this is a weak species , that cannot fully survive if they were left alone to grow amongst themselves. Even if they forced themselves to procreate , who's to say that all their offspring were to be ,,,, amongst that alphabet crowd ? Yea , I know , I ain't politically correct. I didn't grow up in that make believe utopia. I grew up correct , mind your elders , work for what you get , get what you earn , respect others , till they disrespect you , and all those other rules that were taught to us by our country's greatest generation. And yea this world has changed , but it ain't changed enough to change the common courtesies taught 50 years ago , and the proof of that lives in the way people act today , if people acted and respected others the way they did 50 , even 40 years ago , we'd have a much nicer world to live in. That's my opinion , and I'm sticking to it !!!!

ochit and Thunder5Ranch like this.
  12. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Yep, It is called "The Darwin Effect"..... or "TSTL" [To Stupid, to Live]

Bandit99 and ochit like this.
  13. ghrit

Yep, the main problem is that before that Darwinian streak is over, they will continue to contaminate those that come after.

ochit and Thunder5Ranch like this.
  14. Thunder5Ranch

Thunder5Ranch Monkey+++

You must be really good at playing twister :)

ochit and SB21 like this.
  15. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

I was not making any claims as to a trend....my inclusion of a 'Black Swan' case, was to falsify some 'All Swans are White' assumptions concerning GLBTQI 'breeding incapability'. As to Millenials' and GenZ fertility and breeding capabilities...they will be patronising maternity wards, as generations have done so before them, just at a somewhat lower different rate of occupancy. Factors other than gender/sex self indentification are at work in lowering the millenials' fertility / birth rates.

http://www.npg.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/MillennialsEnhancingSustainability-FP-2017.pdf
    More than a million Millennials are becoming moms each year They call it the "baby" bust. UK and US birth rates falling.

...the main difference being that imagery of conceptions and birthing deliveries will probably be posted on their facebook walls for all the world to see. :rolleyes: https:/'sen.wikipedia.org/wiki/Falsifiability Black swan - RationalWiki

As to statistical 'holes',
    Given the vilification and persecution of GLBTQI folk, within society, often by fundajelical theists (particularly from the Abrahamic faiths), it's unsurprising that a number of GLBTQI folk pass as heteronormative individuals; all the while having children with unsuspecting heterosexual partners. Some stay in the closet for the remainder of their life, while some come out much later in life, sometimes to the surprise and shock of their straight partners, and the children they had jointly conceived and parented. Getting comprehensive statistics of GLBTQI procreation is somewhat of a challenge, given that censuses have only relatively recently started taking statistics on gender identity (other than the 'normative' binary options of 'male' and 'female'). Although GLBTQI folk represent a small fraction of the total population, the capacity to, and desire for, members of the GLBTQI population in conceiving their own brood, and gestating to full term their own progeny, would not be freakishly uncommon.

[​IMG]
    Of those households surveyed, it would be reasonable to expect that some proportion would be conceiving and/gestating their own children....

Transgender men and pregnancy
    Transgender Individuals Consider Their Fertility Important
    The Intersex Roadshow: Intersex Fertility

GenZ
    Generation C: Towards a New Baby Boom With Gen Z
    A 40-year study finds Generation Z is avoiding sex, alcohol, and driving like never before
    15 Mind-Blowing Stats About Generation Z
    https://www.yardeni.com/pub/demobirthfertility.pdf

You boomers (and older monkey's)may be harrumphing about GenZers, I can't wait until "Alphas" start registering on your 'harrumphing' radars. :ROFLMAO:

Generation next: Meet Gen Z and the Alphas - McCrindle

Last edited: Jun 2, 2018
  16. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

Another thread derailed and down the toilet due to social justice gay life-style promoting spam......... [banghead]

17. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

I started scrolling down this thread just now , and noticed the same thing , you beat me to the post,,,,

Thunder5Ranch and ochit like this.
  18. ghrit

Yep, an attempt at humor sent to rot. Locked.

Thunder5Ranch, BTPost, 3M-TA3 and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7