1. The Topic of the Month for October is "Make this the Perfect Bugout Location". Please join the discussion in the TOTM forum.

Clinton inc. are soiling themselves right now

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by stg58, Oct 3, 2016.

1. stg58

stg58 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+ Founding Member

They don't know what Assange has and they don't know what he will release.
    But they know what he may have and Clinton inc. knows where the bodies are buried literally and figuratively.
    Clinton inc. know that even if they kill Assange he has it set so that it will come out what ever it is
    Assange has created an enemy that may become the POTUS so he had better be able to put a fork in Hilly and Billy's campaign or he will be in deep crap because Clinton inc. has a long memory and many resources if they are POTUS.

WikiLeaks October Surprise Dropping Tuesday? WikiLeaks Did Not Cancel Tuesday Announcement
    Under Intense Pressure to Silence Wikileaks, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton Proposed Drone Strike on Julian Assange
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2016
    Ura-Ki and Seepalaces like this.
  2. Grand58742

Grand58742 Monkey+++

I want that harpy to go down in flames so bad...
  3. Meat

Meat Monkey+

What could it be? I can't take it! [afro]
    Ura-Ki, Seepalaces and Dunerunner like this.
  4. chimo

chimo the few, the proud, the jarhead monkey crowd Site Supporter+

Yawn. If the Clinton toadies haven't gotten a clue by now, I don't think that even dropping pianos on their widdle heads is going to wake them up out of their ZOMBIE sleep.

and for those who allegedly have not made up their minds...who are you trying to kid...your mind is made up, your only hesitation is whether you want to own up to your choice.
    Ura-Ki, ditch witch, Ganado and 2 others like this.
  5. Legion489

Legion489 Shining the Light of Truth

Last edited: Oct 4, 2016
  6. Legion489

Legion489 Shining the Light of Truth

7. BlueDuck

BlueDuck Monkey

It would be nice to see her be held accountable for once in her life.
    Ura-Ki and mysterymet like this.
  8. Mindgrinder

Mindgrinder Karma Pirate Ninja Jedi Bipolar WINNING M.L.F.

Looks like he cut a deal to survive.
    There was no super leak during the press conference and wikileaks just took their first major hit on credibility.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2016
    stg58, Motomom34, Ura-Ki and 2 others like this.
  9. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

I suspect the earlier "security issue" was a credible threat to him or his family. He is still very likely to commit Clinticide in the near future.
  10. Motomom34

Motomom34 Moderator Moderator Site Supporter++

Did we really think he was going to say anything? He has been threatening to release stuff for month. What is the saying? Put up or shut up. Today was nothing and I doubt his threat to release info from now tot he election will amount to much.
  11. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey++

The are so many variables that is hard to say what is happening. I mean, why did he announce this in the first place if he was going to torpedo Clinton as iin my mind seems insane to do and now he has delayed. Could it be like @Mindgrinder suggests he is trying to cut a deal so that he can come out of hiding? If so, now is the time as Clinton's power will soon increase 10 fold and if she was to lose the election then whatever he has - well - no one will give a damn as she will slink off into the history books never to heard from again (we can only hope!) My guess he is playing this card for as much as it is worth for now is the time to play it. However, either way, he might be a dead man...
  12. stg58

stg58 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+ Founding Member

It looks like it was a bit of a tease we will see if he really has anything but someone else got in the the Clinton inc. foundation the main stream media will bury it but it will be interesting to see if others can find anything.
    The pay for play and payroll folders might have something.

Guccifer 2.0 Hacked Clinton Foundation
    It looks like big banks and corporations agreed to donate to the Democrats a certain percentage of the allocated TARP funds.

Yard Dart, Ura-Ki and 3M-TA3 like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary