CNN Anchor Mocks Rape Survivor For 2nd Amendment Views

Discussion in 'Politics' started by OldDude49, May 31, 2019.

1. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

CNN Anchor Chris Cuomo thought he had a real sick burn on Wednesday when he mocked rape survivor Kimberly Corban on Twitter for saying she protects herself and her family with a firearm.

“Only in America,” Cuomo tweeted in response to a National Rifle Association video of Corban sharing about the night she was suffocated and raped in her dorm room at age 20.

[​IMG] Christopher C. Cuomo @ChrisCuomo Only in America
    NRATV @NRATV "I'm a mother of two, and if a predator or anyone else tries to harm me or my family, they have to come through my firearm first." —Kim Corban #WednesdayWisdom
    [​IMG]
    6,583 11:53 PM - May 29, 2019 Twitter Ads info and privacy

15.5K people are talking about this

CNN Anchor Mocks Rape Survivor For 2nd Amendment Views

got me a bit riled it did... what with the news we get outa them folks took it ina negative manner I did... soooooo....

I sent em my comments about how their news seems so negative n such... and a link to the article...

Had to I guess... getting fed up... think I'ma start given em such replies more often when I can find a link to em...

IF we say nothin... it will only get worse IMHO... SEEMS like silence is consent with these folks.. .I encourage others to speak out... I does :D

Feedback CNN - Videos, Pictures, and News - CNN.com

Tully Mars, Ura-Ki, arleigh and 3 others like this.
  2. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

[applaud] good for you. Glad you took the time to send them your thoughts. You are correct that being silent is not working.

Ura-Ki, oldman11 and Gator 45/70 like this.
  3. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

Just followed your example and sent the following comment: "CNN Anchor Chris Cuomo is an asshat, he should be ashamed of his comments regarding rape victim Kimberly Corban.

3M-TA3, Ura-Ki, Alf60 and 3 others like this.
  4. Borrego

Borrego Monkey

Yes, good for you Old Dude, I'm with ya......I checked out his account and got so disturbed just reading his inane comments.....
    I just don't understand these people.....

5. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

Mocking the victim they are as guilty as the rapist .

3M-TA3, Tully Mars, Ura-Ki and 2 others like this.
  6. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Let him show his “True Nature” and say those things to her Face... It is way to easy to sit in an office and hide behind a Keyboard, Screen, & Network Wire... If that is the way he feels, let him say it to her in person, and if he can not do that, he is just a Hypocrite Bully....

3M-TA3, Tully Mars, Ura-Ki and 4 others like this.
  7. Salted Weapon

Salted Weapon Monkey+++

I wrote them just now, could not contain my thoughts. I did not threatened their lives, or anything. But made them well aware they are pushing it. ( said in a polite and tackful way) You know like when you are arguing with someone and then say, hope you have a nice evening..... :)

Gator 45/70 and Ura-Ki like this.
  8. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Me thinks he needs a nice long visit from the prison pussy brigade, let them force themselves on his fat ass for a while, all the while he is tied up or bound and beaten into submission and cannot fight them off! After ward, do an interview with him and ask him if he feels the same about victims rights and a persons god given right to self defense!
    This asshole feels it's better for a woman to be brutalized instead of her putting a few bullets through the dudes skull!

Any man who raises a hand to a woman in an unloving manor needs to be shot in the nuts with a 12 gauge point blank, blow his worthless junk to mars!

9. Tully Mars

Tully Mars Metal weldin' monkey

I think I was banned from their site.
    I simply suggested that Mr. Cuomo needed a 12 gauge enema to clear up his thinking process.

Gator 45/70, 3M-TA3, 3cyl and 3 others like this.
  10. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

Hmmm...got banned huh? Touchy little pricks, huh?

Gator 45/70, Ura-Ki and 3M-TA3 like this.
  11. apache235

apache235 Monkey+++

OK Ura-Ki, now tell us how you really feel :), personally I think the use of det cord is much more civilized and you can be so creative with it.

Gator 45/70 and Ura-Ki like this.
  12. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

That was my P.C., Family friendly offering! What I really think?

The very deepest depths of hell are occupied by those who would do such things to a woman or a Child!

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7