CNN Ballistics Expert... Says.....

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by BTPost, Oct 13, 2017.

1. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Instagram post by Mrgunsngear • Oct 12, 2017 at 4:12am UTC

This Yahoo says that the Muzzle Velocity of a Projectile fired from a SemiAuto Rifle, is slower, and less lethal, that the same Projectile, fired from a FullAuto Rifle, which is FASTER, and MORE Lethal...
    Where do they find these Dufus'es? Cracker Jacks Boxes?

Altoidfishfins, Dont and Gator 45/70 like this.
  2. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

WalMart? [grlft] [gone]

Altoidfishfins and Tully Mars like this.
  3. snake6264

snake6264 Combat flip flop douchebag

Not smart enough for Walmart

v0lcom13sn0w likes this.
  4. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

Mail order , 1week or less earned diploma.

Seawolf1090 likes this.
  5. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

They fall off the back of a Waste Management truck.

6. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

I dunno where they find them, but incompetence is rife within news organizations

7. BTPost

Must have been one of those AR15 12Ga Rifles...

Altoidfishfins and Tully Mars like this.
  8. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

You turn up the range adjuatment knob to the highest number of meters or yards so the bullets go further and faster.

The only way this might be true is I have had people say the military belt linked ammo is loaded hotter, but I have read that belt linked 5.56 ammo can be loaded 5,000psi lower than normal loose rounds so the barrels don't melt as fast.
    So unless some one had at least taken apart the ammo and measured the powder charge, that is if they use the same powder...

I think most of these ballistic experts have read about shooting a gun in a video game and that qualifies them.

Tempstar and Sgt Nambu like this.
  9. apache235

apache235 Monkey+++

All that damage to the watermelon (a racist watermelon no less) was caused by a bump stock which all goes to prove gun owners are racist killers. I'd go on, but my computer just threw up.

Altoidfishfins, oldawg, Dont and 3 others like this.
  10. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Bump stock semi auto pump shottie. Oy. And GAD!!!

11. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

I wonder what would happen if i was to put one of them bump stock thingies on a M-1Garand?????? Should be awesome to a mile and a half and burn a belt in like 5 seconds!!!!

12. Tempstar

Tempstar Monkey+++

Oh! Oh! How about a bump fire on an automatic rifle? Zillion rounds a minute! Probably still some "cop killer" bullets out there as well...

Ura-Ki likes this.
  13. Legion489

Legion489 Rev. 2:19 Banned

I'd comment here, but my single shot went full auto on me, emptied all the ammo in it with one pull of the trigger. I mean it shoot until it was out of ammo!

14. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

My Ruger Number 1 .460 did that! We need to outlaw these dangers single-shot rifles before someone shoots up a city zoo!

15. BTPost

@Seacowboys Elephant Gun... He makes sure there are no Rogue Elephants, and Rhinos, roaming his AO... and it works... No reports of those around his AO in the last 50 years....[lolol]

VisuTrac likes this.
  16. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Doesn't seem to work well on RINO's, though.

Legion489 likes this.
  17. Legion489

Legion489 Rev. 2:19 Banned

Well sure, you need a rino gun and not an elephant gun for those! What you really need is a jackass gun with BS detector! I had one but it melted down and I never got a shot off when I took it out at the university when the college profs were out in a herd.

3M-TA3 likes this.
  18. Altoidfishfins

Altoidfishfins Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

Wonder how many libiots really thought that was an AR-15? Wonder how many actually know what the differences are?
    Wonder how many of them vote?

19. apache235

apache235 Monkey+++

I wonder how many of them vote more than once, although it might only be the dead ones that do that.

Seawolf1090 likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7