CONSPIRACY OR COINCIDENCE?

Discussion in 'Tin Foil Hat Lounge' started by Minuteman, Oct 7, 2022.

1. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

2. Minuteman

Gator 45/70 and mysterymet like this.
  3. Minuteman

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  4. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

Conspiracy theorists 20- / MSM-0 for those of us keeping score the last few years.

5. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

This ls the SAME Bunch, that protects the Clinton MOB... Anyone who gets close to exposing them, gets DEAD, real Quick... Dead Men Tell very few Tales... and Burned Documents can not be Read....

6. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

I would bet it's more than 20... Well, power corrupts, and total power corrupts totally. It's been that way since Julius Caesar, probably even before so this should surprise no one.

I would think people would have at least noticed it when a man hangs himself, in a New York City jail, while he is on suicide watch. How the hell is that possible? However, he had information on lots of them having sex with under-aged minors, so he had to die even in jail with cameras on him and everything removed that he could use to possibly hurt himself - yet - no one said much of anything. In one ear and out the other... Actually, very much like gangsters but much worse because they have the law to also do their bidding and a Gobbels - I mean - a news media to spread their word, the word they want you to hear... What a sweet deal and what a great time to be a government elite, yes? One of the 21st century privileged class... I guess they learned a lot since Maria Antoinette! LOL!

Now, they also have their own jackbooted Gestapo, the FBI, acting on their beck and call. Armed, trained and funded with the very best that taxpayer money can provide. Plus, they are adding to them with 87,000 more which more than DOUBLES the current IRS workforce, also all paid for by the gullible taxpayer.

Sigh...To be blunt, our stupidity has no bounds.... We are idiots and probably deserve the chains that we ourselves are forging.

7. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Elites like to show how elite they are through lifestyle and behavior out of the reach of the rest of us. Once the houses, cars, etc., that we can't afford don't fill that role it's off to whatever illegal or taboo thing that will give them the same feeling.

Pedophilia is but one "tip of the iceberg" stop on that highway, and now that so many are looking to desensitize us and make it increasingly mainstream, the "elites" will eventually turn to things even worse like cannibalism to show how much above the rest of us they are. It's on the path and has been quietly happening. Note that it's becoming a topic in movies and TV series lately and ask yourself why this is. Expect "voluntary" sexual slavery to make the rounds first along with incest. Whatever debases and dehumanizes the masses and especially those things that undermine the church.

People in general get desensitized and eventually accept the status quo, ignoring the encroaching evil and it's consequences.

Gator 45/70 and Ura-Ki like this.
  8. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Sodom & Ghomora writ large! Up is down, left is right, good is evil, and we're in the middle of it! You know what happens next, Right?

Gator 45/70, 3M-TA3 and Gray Wolf like this.
  9. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

There are no coincidences.

10. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

The US Gestapo protects it's masters.

11. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

I'm expecting to see one of two things happening, don't really care which! November will see a sea change, Between Trump exposing so much of the corruption, and the lefts power grabs which have shown just how vulnerable we really are, I expecting a Civil War if not an outright Revolution here! I'm expecting to see China on it's knees soon, they are even weaker and are past the brink, and Russia will become a Failed State! It's what happens between that I'm worried about, time will tell the tail! Ether way, let's kick this party in gear and get going already!

Gator 45/70, Gray Wolf and 3M-TA3 like this.
  12. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

[​IMG]

13. Bandit99

Yeah, that's the way I got it figured also. November and we'll see if the Left has complete totalitarian control to the point that elections no longer matter - plus - if a war will be the outcome. We'll also get to see if our Republican party has completely abandoned us and are traitors.

Revolution? At this point, I am between welcoming it and I no longer giving a damn, but I can't stomach much more of their crap. Now, they are running around changing military bases and ship names, doing any damn thing to destroy our heritage and rewrite history and when they can't destroy it, they spit on it. So, yeah...and like millions of others, I am so ready to push back and shove it right down their teeth and out their a$$. I truly think the back blast from Right thinking people will shake the earth. They have no idea what is truly happening out here in reality.

Minuteman, Gator 45/70 and Ura-Ki like this.
  14. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

Right now the cost to service the US Debt is more than is paid out for Social Security.

China is on its knees? Not as much as the US - inflation is a hidden tax stealing everything you own.

15. Bandit99

"Right now the cost to service the US Debt is more than is paid out for Social Security."
    This is our, "Ask not for whom the Bell tolls; it tolls for thee..." Economics defines a nation from the very top to its bottom. How educated is its people, their standard of living, how productive, how strong in peaceful defense yet overwhelming in war. Also, historically it has been the main catalyst for the fall of all great nations and empires...that and corruption. History has shown this over and over again so why does an educated government continue to print money that we do not have, increasing the debt, and given they know the outcome of their actions is it not reckless at the best and traitorous at the worse. Why? And, since I am asking rhetorically questions, why do we not have a Balance Budget Amendment in the 21st century?

I'm I alone thinking that the greatest threat to our nation is our own government, their mismanagement of the nation through their corruption? Surely, this cannot be solely due to incompetence....no, it's pure corruption.

Here's a thought for your Sunday morning....
    Should we ever get this chance and right these wrongs and place our country back on of the path of the Constitution perhaps we should consider a complete governmental doctrine change by removing the power from our representatives and putting it back directly in the hands of the people. How? Given technology, the people could vote directly on each and every Bill changing our Representatives into administrators whose sole purpose would be to define the Bill, write the Bill and educating the populous to vote. Like now, the Bill would require a certain number of votes to pass...of course the idea needs to be fleshed out but...just a thought.

Perhaps a simpler method would be Term Limits, keep individuals from accumulating too much power which is the obvious reason Congress voted to ONLY allow a President two (2) terms but... why can they do a term limit for a president, but not for a Representative? Perhaps I think too much on Sunday mornings....

Ura-Ki and Gator 45/70 like this.
  16. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Ura-Ki likes this.
  17. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

I say it's time to Spit on our Hands and Hoist the Black and Bones!
    I like Bandits ideas, re aligned government with out the power grabs and all the illegal stuff, the constitution must always be viewed when bills are written, and it must be upheld above all else! A constitutional amendment to maintain a budget, wages caps on all political appointments weather or not the citizens vote them in or not! And strict term limits, we don't need 30+ year politicians in office gaming the system and screwing the people, and we need to make it easier for the people to remove offending politicians and silence the Media, they need to be wiped off the map and a new set of laws written that govern how reporting is done, who can do it and what it can and cannot include!

Gray Wolf, Gator 45/70 and Minuteman like this.
  18. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Little Hard to do that and maintain 1st Amendment Rights, like a Free Press.^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

19. Minuteman

Therein lies the problem. There is no more free press only state sponsored propaganda outlets. But, we cannot censor or ban them due to the 1st amendment but also because of the reciprocity. Who decides what is " fake news" and disinformation? If we censor that which we know to be propaganda then they assign that label to anything we promote, write or say. The founding fathers were a pretty clever bunch.
    A free society means that you are free to spout whatever you want and it's up to the individual to accept or reject it. It can never be the job of any authority to monitor and regulate free speech. Not if we are to be a free society.

20. Bandit99

I suppose we can take some solace in that lying media is not something new. Around the early 1900's, America went through a horrible time with the media also. IIRC it was called 'Yellow News.' In fact, it helped bring about the Spanish American War in 1898 with newspaper moguls by the names of Hearst and Pulitzer right in the central of it and in many ways causing it. However, IMHO the media now is much, much worse.

We cannot do much about Jounalists that lie or twist the truth except ignore them and don't purchase their reports. CNN is a perfect example as they are now going through very hard financial times specifically for this reason. They have loss so much creditability and with it, their viewer base. To put it bluntly, they are sinking ship.

Anyway, the 1st Amendment allows them the right to lie as much and as often as they want; however, it does have consequences even for major billion-dollar news networks. Reality bites!

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7