Dallas Shooting- 5 officers dead, black lives matter protest

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AD1, Jul 7, 2016.

1. VHestin

VHestin Farm Chick

Well, no country was ever destroyed from the outside...

2. sec_monkey

sec_monkey SM Security Administrator

update 5 dead

one shooter still has not been neutralized

UpDate:

KDFW: holed up suspect dead of self-inflicted gunshot wound

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2016
  3. Tempstar

Tempstar Monkey+++

Personally, I think it's a group that's just pissed off at the police. The cops can only run wild for so long until everyone gets fed up. I think it was well planned and had nothing to do with the black lives matter stuff going on. My prediction is that we will see more of this because they just gave copycats a game plan.
    The people will only stand for kicking in doors, slamming people to the ground, and getting shot for reaching for a wallet for so long. I've stated before my speculation that the first war will be with the cops and not the feds, and it may be just kicking off. Of course, it will also turn into an evil black rifle thing too. Bad rifle! Making your owner shoot people!

Bandit99 likes this.
  4. svjoe

svjoe Angry Monkey

Well, 1st off all I can do is shake my head. Then I start thinking about motives:
    1. An extremist/Muslim(aka follower of Islam) had been planning this for awhile and then the protest took place...........perfect timing
    2. A member of BLM(black person)
    3. A black man who is ALSO a Muslim and has what he thinks is twice the reason to hate, much like BOKO HARAM. So will allegiances be formed????????

Just what came to me as I was watching the news @0400 this morning. Also, this is the catalyst for the Libs to demand gun control, just wait and see.............

I am also curious to see if BLM comes out and condemns the violence and supports the police??? I THINK NOT!!!

Last edited: Jul 8, 2016
  5. marlas1too

marlas1too Monkey+++

hmmm 2 shooters caught 1 killed ,had body armer vests ,sniper shot from high up had a great deal of skill ,preplanned AND the pos prez. stao talk about gun control hmmmm anther false flag 1. the prez right away started race baiting and 2. started to talk gun control --I would say false flag

Motomom34 likes this.
  6. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Locking and loading in Louisiana, I'm sure a copy cat will take place in Baton Rouge...soon.

oldawg likes this.
  7. oldawg

oldawg Monkey+++

Yeah, wife and her sister in Marksville this morning. Both are ccw holders and full tank of fuel boogieing towards the house now. Wifes sister lives in Plano.

Motomom34 and Gator 45/70 like this.
  8. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

That is a really smart idea. There is chatter, sites and groups that are organizing antics at the convention. It will be a mess. I noticed that the power Republicans are not going to Cleveland. Either really refuse to support Trump and the process or could be scared at what is going to take place. I believe Cleveland will not be a safe place.

This is a black lives matter issue. The media has been pushing the hate that BLM stands for. I like that Dallas chief, sounds like a well spoken, smart man. This was a coordinated attack. BLM hates America, white people. This is a race issue and I thought this race thing was solved. I do not know why we are going backwards.

@AD1 I up-dated your title to keep current. Thanks for posting.

Yard Dart and ghrit like this.
  9. AD1

AD1 Monkey+++

Wanted to kill cops and white people.

3 in custody not talking

The sniper cornered in a parking garage would not surrender

Cops use robot and put a bomb up his ass and killed him.

Edit: found the pic of this event

image.

T. Riley, Yard Dart and Gator 45/70 like this.
  10. chimo

chimo the few, the proud, the jarhead monkey crowd

Luckily my latest order of factory ammo has already shipped.

11. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

So does anyone think these suspects were military trained? I would like to see pictures of all officers shot. If they were all white, I think that will be telling. The Dallas PD has black officers.

12. chimo

chimo the few, the proud, the jarhead monkey crowd

Dallas shootings: 'More will die' – Black Power sniper group vow to kill more
    "#‎BlackPower‬! ‪#‎BlackKnights‬! Sniper Assassins Take Down Five Police Officers! And More Will Be Assassinated In The Coming Days! Do You Like The Work Of Our Assassins? Get Your Own Sniper Rifle And Join Our Thousands Of Sniper Assassins Worldwide In The Fight Against Oppression!"

two words that might cause these mutts to have a bad day: "counter sniper"

Yard Dart and Motomom34 like this.
  13. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

It is becoming more about the gun as the day continues. It is a hate crime issue but I worry they will focus on the guns- sniper rifles or whatnot and the real issue will get lost. There is a black issue and I just cannot figure out the 5 w's and the solution. Why is the biggest, I swear 10 years ago things where better.

Unsure if anyone saw this the other week- Dallas Police Officers Are Leaving In Mass Interesting that this was in Dallas and now last night, we have police officers under attack. Why Dallas?

I do wonder about the Chief. I like what I have heard from the Chief. Well spoken man that has the correct focus. I wonder about his thoughts on the Missouri shooting, I do believe it was racial. Not all the facts are out so I have to withhold 100% judgement but it is looking really bad. So what does a black police Chief think? No matter what, most humans cannot help but take sides. Takes a real strong person to stay neutral at all times on all issues. Black police officers, I wonder where their allegiance is? Are they neutral or are they torn?

14. AD1

AD1 Monkey+++

Now the Congerssional Black Cacaus is calling for "gun vilonce prevention and a ban on all MIL assult weapons"

Perfect.

Here is the last part of the video i spoke about above

I dont think it has the beginning showing him moving tactically forward, reload behind cover, then retreating again

Terrifying moment Dallas cop was gunned down at point-blank range

15. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

I don't believe that was a false flag operation, but I do think this was an intended and managed result of the President and the media doing everything they could to divide us racially (diversity means divided not united) for the 7 years. It's now 1968 all over again. How long will it take to heal the wounds this time?

I'm not going into ANY large cities until at least this fall.

Expect IEDs and sniper action at the RNC later this month.

EDIT: Note the shooter's middle name was X just like Malcolm X, a 1960's muslim who preached killing all white people. I suppose it's just a coincidence...

Motomom34, Taku and Withak like this.
  16. Mindgrinder

Mindgrinder Karma Pirate Ninja|RIP 12-25-2017

Why Black Lives Don’t Matter To The NRA

"Before he died, Castile specifically told the officer Wednesday night that he was armed and had a license to carry, but was shot and killed anyway. “He tried to tell you he was licensed to carry and he was going to take it off. Please don’t tell me my boyfriend is gone. He don’t deserve this,” his girlfriend said in a Facebook Live video she recorded after the incident. Her young daughter witnessed the entire thing from the backseat."

Motive?
    Cops killed more black dudes without cause.

Where's the NRA defending the black dude with a concealed carry who TOLD the cop he had it and was shot reaching slowly as directed for his wallet?
    This should be a wet dream for the NRA...
    Isn't this what the 2nd is for?
    To defend yourself against tyranny?

NRA SILENCE?
    Kinda revealing.

17. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

The last time Dallas was in the news over the killing of a white guy was in Nov, 1963.... Now I have to wonder:
    who was behind this - really
    what is planned for the next "incident"
    who will be blamed - no, not the facts - the $hit that the enemedia puts out. After all, much of the so-called narrative is actually decided by a very few at the top of the food chain. Mostly Leftists. Fellow Travelers at best.

The election is just over 180 days away. I'm now actually worried if it will take place.

In my book, "Pedro Six Two", one of the characters made this observation...

Since he had little medical training that would be useful, he nodded and followed Sam back to the bus. She sat in the back seat; he sat on the floor, legs hanging out the door. After several minutes, she said, "It's finally started, hadn't it?"

"Depends on how you look at it, Sam. I think it started a long time ago, only now the senseless violence isn't just in Africa or the barrio or the ghetto - now it's in everyone's face. I've seen this coming for a long time. I have to guess, so did your folks. That's why they moved out here - yes?"

The reply was soft, "Yes, someone broke into our house while we were out shopping. Within the year, Dad had sold the house, found the one out here, resigned his position and we moved here. I had to give up all my friends; I was just starting high school..."

Just like Dallas, in 1963, I'm now worried that this incident is only the beginning..... God help us all.

Motomom34 likes this.
  18. Kingfish

Kingfish Self Reliant

two guys in a mercedes reeks of Farakan or the BLACK PANTHERS.

Motomom34 and AD1 like this.
  19. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

MG, I love you, man, but what the hell does the NRA have to do with this?????

Taku likes this.
  20. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

@Mindgrinder It just happened yesterday and no one has the facts yet. All we have is what the girlfriend told us. You can bet the officer is suspended currently until all the facts are in as in ALL shootings. My guess is it was a bad shoot and he will be charged with murder especially if there is a video to back up the girlfriend's statement. But, nothing is known at this time and it takes time. There are good cops and bad cops, competent cops and incompetent cops just like in all professions and sometimes mistakes are made. It appears to me that this police officer was too aggressive and plundered. But, in some recent shootings, like in Fergenson, I think the cops got it right - in fact - I would say in most cases they do get right. But, there are sometimes where the bad and incompetent perform murder and its only these times that the media and BLM are focused. They media always want blood and chaos for headlines and the BLM simply want murder and anarchy.

As far as BLM, they are a racist organization that want nothing but a race war. What I cannot understand is given the numbers they know they cannot win so what do they think they will get from a war?

All of this, ALL OF IT, can be laid at the feet of this president for from the beginning of his reign he as shown he will ALWAYS leapt to conclusions to stir Black vs White violence and side against the police. The man is a simpleton that should never have been put in a position of power and furthermore I consider him a closet racist.

I do believe that this will be catalyst for more gun control which in itself will cause more violence, much more. Should they pass anti-2nd Amendment measures and try to enforce them you will see 10x the police officers gunned down for each major city like we saw in Dallas which will cause many officers to depart the force leaving people unprotected and criminals in charge of the streets. Gun control will do exactly what Prohibition did - make criminals of law abiding citizens.

Mindgrinder and 3M-TA3 like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7