Dallas Shooting- 5 officers dead, black lives matter protest

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AD1, Jul 7, 2016.

1. AD1

AD1 Monkey+++

Report frommthe DPD is that when they decided to frag his ass, he was crouched down in a corner ina small space of the concrete parking structure.

The robot was 2 feet away and they were talking to him through it.

When the warned multiple time that if he would give up they would let things play out in the courts.

After many attempts, they just said fuck it and set off the C4 on the end of the robot arm.

Due the the small corner he was in and the proximity of the C4 charge, they say there is no tissue left to test for drugs.

Poof. Problem solved

chelloveck likes this.
  2. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Did the robot make it, or was it suicided? All the same, the results were about as we have come to expect when sending in guided missiles to take out a single daesh. One might say it's an expensive solution, or not.

3. AD1

AD1 Monkey+++

Even if the robot was toast, it worth the expense to save a LEO life.

chelloveck likes this.
  4. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

A lot of folks seem to want to blame BLM, or o'bozo or, or. I blame the 'effing MEDIA!

I cannot overstate the impact the media has in all of this.

The mainline media spews hate and fans the flames in all of this. It doesn't help when the same (BOGUS) cell phone footage is played over and over and over with a serious faced presenter beating the drum of "cops murder blacks by the jillion - every day!" 24 x 7. In many cases they know it is an outright lie or at best sketchy information.

Lie? Pretty strong language there, Homer. Yup, outright lies. Remember the 'edited' audio meant to show poor old George as some kind of killer racist? When caught at it, the network blew it off as a 'mistaken edit' with a low level drone getting fired. Or, at least that's what was said....unless, of course, that was another lie.

Much of what passes for "news" these days is at best political cheerleading or outright attacks - all based on a media owned agenda. Worse is when these dimwits start to quote bloggers and other web-based outlets - all with thier own (usually far left) agendas. Further corrosion of the body public happens when "non-profits" or NGO - many who will not reveal their funding sources - give money to political parties or fund PACs who come up with attack ad campaigns pushing a leftist meme.

I don't know where this will ultimately lead, but I don't think it will end well. If you nothing else, remember this - the "Media" is not a friend of the US.

VisuTrac likes this.
  5. Mindgrinder

Mindgrinder Karma Pirate Ninja|RIP 12-25-2017

Typical.
    Blame yourself.
    Blame your parents.
    Ya'll RAISED THIS GENERATION.
    Now fix it.

Thanks.

6. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

@DKR it's all a circus. Sex sells. Violence sells. Scandal sells. Destruction sells, and most importantly .. Fear sells.
    No one would watch the tele 24x7 if it were about rescuing kittens, state fair recipe winners, the local gal that done good.

Nope, to keep the eyeballs glued for the entire evening .. you need fear. Fear of terrorism. Fear of the wrath of nature. Fear of the unknown.

Yep, they've got the population dialed in. They have them hooked. They can't look away.
    they'll say a catch phrase so many times that even the homeless people in the inner city are repeating the lines as if they were gospel.

The truth is, what they tell us. Unfortunately.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2016
    chelloveck likes this.
  7. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

The barn is on fire. You rush in to save the cow. Cow has left the barn already.

Cruisin Sloth, 3M-TA3 and Mindgrinder like this.
  8. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

"@cameron_dehart Mr. Castile never applied for a permit to carry with our office. Therefore we did not issue his permit.
    — Ramsey Sheriff (MN) (@RamseySheriff) July 7, 2016"

If the above is true...it could make a huge difference. Why would he tell a police officer he was licensed to carry if he was not unless...he was going for the gun.

9. Kingfish

Kingfish Self Reliant

I have to ask myself this question. If pulled over and I am carrying legal how do you assure the officer that I am not a threat? Do I have the permit and my license in my hand before he gets to the door?? Do I say nothing about my hidden firearm?? What is the best course of action. I am going to be taking my cpl test soon and am assuming the course will explain what to do.

10. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

We don't know what he told the officer or what the officer told him to do at this point. What we do have is what his girlfriend says happened prior to the shooting. I'm waiting for more evidence on this one.

Mindgrinder likes this.
  11. AD1

AD1 Monkey+++

I always hand the officer both my drivers lic and my CCW permit.

Before they stop you they have run your plate, know who you are(assuming you are in your vehicle) and know your histroy before they get to your car, assuming you are the driver.

They alway ask if I am carrying since I Handed them the ccw.

Next questions is where is the weapon?

Depening on where it is(on my side, in my breifcase, in a range bag, in the back seat of my crew cab...) they will deal with each in a different way.

In a briefcase, they have asked to remove the bc from the car until after the stop is over. Go right ahead.

In range bags or the back seat(not on me) they ask me to step out of the car.

On my side, please keep your hands on the wheel unless I ask you to do something different.

Always been cordial, no "twitchiness" on either side.

I have permits in AZ &WA and carry always in both places.

My procedure is the always same.

Nothing to hide, nothing to worry about. YMMV

Last edited: Jul 9, 2016
  12. Kingfish

Kingfish Self Reliant

13. Kingfish

Kingfish Self Reliant

Farrakahn mentioned as possible one who incited this.
    Anyone have any proof??? Im still digging.

14. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

I assume that the Licensing is a State Issue, and his License could have come thru a different LE Outfit, and still be valid everywhere in the State.... That is the way it is in Washington State, where I maintain a CCW....

chelloveck and AD1 like this.
  15. DarkLight

DarkLight Live Long and Prosper - On Hiatus

In NC you have to apply at your county of residence. If you move, you have to notify your CLEO within...30 days I think, maybe 90 but you do have to notify. Future applications have to then go through the current county of residence.

16. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Let your permit expire and tell them you don't have a gun, keep it stashed under the seat.
    Unless you are in one of those god forsaken states were its a crime to have a gun in your car.
    The level of police harassment invoked by having a permit is not worth it any more.

17. chimo

chimo the few, the proud, the jarhead monkey crowd

You keep your hands in plain freaking sight and follow the officer's instructions....same as you should if you are not armed.
    If you have a legal firearm within your reach...you tell him about it and, if a permit is required in your jurisdiction, that you have a permit...but again...you follow his instructions and don't go rummaging around in your pockets or vehicle until he either tells you to or oks your request to do so.

chelloveck likes this.
  18. chimo

chimo the few, the proud, the jarhead monkey crowd

I hate to say it folks, but this Dallas incident is a tipping point, I believe...more gun control laws at minimum...martial law worst case. You can see it coming in Obama's words concerning federalizing local police and the "safety" issue of open carry. Prepare accordingly.

3M-TA3 likes this.
  19. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Just say NO!

oldawg likes this.
  20. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

I hope they found enough tissue for DNA ID :(

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7