Death by Vote - Maxine Waters

Discussion in 'Politics' started by 3M-TA3, Apr 12, 2019.

1. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

So long as we keep electing the Maxine Waters of the world we will continue to destroy this great nation. The clip is pretty funny as she totally embarrasses herself when she expects to be grandstanding. The news commentary at the end says it all.

2. Merkun

Merkun furious dreamer

Pathetic excuse for human. Methinks she realized she was getting dumped on and was really happy her time to yammer was over.

3. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

Between her/it , Pelosi , and a whole list of others , it just shows that people are not doing their homework on these twits .They are not looking at facts of what they have done in the past , good or bad , and just voting for the same old , recognizable faces . I wonder if anyone in her district knows she's been deemed the most corrupt person in politics quite a few times . What I want to know is , if she's so corrupt , why is she not charged for her crimes ?

4. Idahoser

Idahoser Monkey+++ Founding Member

FACT: it takes no effort to see what losers they are if you only open your eyes.
    FACT: a majority of them (or near it) continues to be elected.
    HENCE: either elections already don't matter and the choices are made without our input, (if not already, that is coming), or a majority or near it of voters are actually that stupid.
    After Trump there won't be any more non-losers elected, EVER.
    Either way, we are doomed. It's hard, but I just have to try to accept it. There is no fixing this, and it's really over.

Mountainman, Dont, SB21 and 3 others like this.
  5. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

Mad Maxine is the epitome of the Machine Politician. She can be counted on to vote the way her handlers tell her to vote.

SB21, oldman11 and Gator 45/70 like this.
  6. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

Electoral college... if they vote in enough dems... the dems will set it up so each state goes to the most votes cast takes everything...

and we will have a nation basically like Kali...

SB21, Gator 45/70 and oldman11 like this.
  7. Oddcaliber

Oddcaliber Monkey+++

Classic example of the voters being as stupid as the politicians they voted for!

8. Big Ron

Big Ron Monkey+++

I wonder about a lot of these people. Most are Democrats. Just look at the sheeple around you and it gets easier to understand how these idiots get elected.

Thunder5Ranch, oldawg, SB21 and 3 others like this.
  9. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

Personally, I don't think she is all there, lost a few marbles, screws are loose... which, if you think about it, are EXACTLY the type of individuals their party and elites want in those positions. As far as elections, that Princeton study proves, beyond a shadow of doubt, our vote doesn't count and hasn't for a long, long time which is why we're in this pig sty. The Trump election was a fluke and something they will never happen again. Oh, it's possibly he might win reelection but when he is gone don't ever expect to see anyone in that position that cares for the country or its people ever again...just my 2 cents. I think I have finally started to accept this and it's taken a bit to get my head around it but it's making life better. Strange, as wife grew up in Former Soviet Union and she has fully accepted it from day one of her arrival here. She saw it immediately and would simply laugh at me when I tried to tell her America was different...

Last edited: Apr 12, 2019
  10. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

the people we vote for are picked for us... by the party... Trump was NOT picked by any party and the parties still want him gone...

he don't fit the agenda... that's my opinion anyways...

Alf60, Bandit99, Mountainman and 4 others like this.
  11. Salted Weapon

Salted Weapon Monkey+++

Hey look [kneelsuckers]

Gator 45/70 and SB21 like this.
  12. Thunder5Ranch

Thunder5Ranch Monkey+++

You nailed it right there.

13. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

here is a disturbing thought...

if the dems can put through popular vote rather then electoral college type...

and manage to pad their numbers by doing so in enough states...

what kind of States Constitutional Convention would they create?

and would the result be bye bye 1st and 2nd amendments when they got through?

sure it has to go to each state after to be ratified but...

SB21, Gator 45/70 and Thunder5Ranch like this.
  14. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

Thinkin on it... I wonder Kali might have been saved if they had electoral vote system in place?

although over time prices and taxs drove many of the ultra left voters out of the big cities...

just 2 areas seem to rule kali... san fran area and L.A.

kinda the same thing now in Nevada... 2 counties filled with kali ultra dems seem in control...

15. Thunder5Ranch

Thunder5Ranch Monkey+++

The Dream Utopia the Leftist would love to herd the USA into........................
    tumblr_mvkp23Abf71qh7zxeo1_1280.

Tully Mars, SB21 and Gator 45/70 like this.
  16. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

[​IMG]

17. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Couple of Heifers for sure...

18. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

That the female equivalent of plumber's crack? Even uglier IMO - Maxine's toes are pretty ugly, too.

19. Merkun

Merkun furious dreamer

Hm. Did NOT know that heifers oinked.

SB21 likes this.
  20. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

Two thoughts #1 - Look Maxine call still wear the same shoe size that she did in high school.
    and #2- Has anyone else noticed that Nancy has really big boobs, I bet she was something else back in the day.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7