Denver Science Museum Reverses Course on Concealed Carry

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by HK_User, Jun 22, 2018.

1. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

Zimmy, Alf60, Ganado and 3 others like this.
  2. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

That is great news. Nice that a business is using common sense. The museum is always busy and often full of children. This is a smart move because many shooters seem to go for children and this will add a layer of protection when school kids are there

Zimmy, Dont, Ganado and 1 other person like this.
  3. ochit

ochit Monkey+

Notice the verbiage ( bring their legally-carried concealed firearms ) This is more lefty crap and don't fall for it in order for this you have to have a class and your giving away your anonymity so your buying your right and in exchanging you get a card for an inalienable right ? This is gun registration you people are just not savvy enough to see it, because when they come for your guns who are they going where are they going to look first ? here when you get a carry permit you have to give a photo and your finger prints all your pertinent information to get a right does anyone not see this is registration ? instead of the weapon it the owner you already have 44-73's if you ever bought a firearm through a shop

The only time anyone with a gun should concern themselves with being "CAUGHT" with a gun is if they commit a felony with that same gun but the legal system has been linchpining laws with other laws and using every reason to confiscate or take your carry card carrot and stick but all you end up with is the stick, upside your head.

How many times have innocent people been railroaded by the legal system how many have been killed falsely imprisoned threatened though interrogations methods with all sorts of heinous threats to admit to a crime they had no part in ? Ask the Indians and the Hispanics, Blacks the Poles Czechs Irish Italians Catholics GLBTQ just how the rule of law treated them over the history of our country. all of it is true on all sides there have been atrocities but that is why we are at this point having a backlash of all the ill feelings that is our history how many of you know that whites only drinking fountains restricted Blacks Indians and Mexicans ( all Brown skinned people ) The history you know is all bullshit every group has been hounded lied to and bullied you gun owners are about to learn what I already know your dumb if you take the carrot and your crazy not to fight at every opportunity against bias of your rights. WHY because criminals are never going to abide by laws ever ! and if you have an outstanding ticket ( misdemeanor ) and your caught carrying I'll bet you did not know charges can be enhanced if it is a misdemeanor jailable offense.

Example you or your child are going through a divorce your / their significant other knows you carry but they want MORE and so they call the law and say they threatened them what does anyone thik is going to happen ? then I want to ask if you can even own a gun if your homeless ? I recall being told during the depression that police often made up charges to fill jails to have free labor -- this is where laws came about to stop government officials from using free labor on their personal projects and property..

I get tired of having to explain what should be obvious I don't care if criminal carry because no one can stop them if that is what they choose to do, you can't stop prostitution bank robbery jat walking or any other crime all that can be done is punishment. as long as a criminal uses that gun to kill other criminals and to defend himself let the court decide he has the right to self defense just as you have if they are not in jail or prison how does any agency have the right to limit their rights and remember no matter the charge your rights have changed if you know it or not and ignorance of the law is no excuse. One thing that should change is the pay for jury duty because they don't wat to pay is why they bullshit you and tell you it's your duty well are they not subject to the same how about if they want that important job to serve take lets say minimum wage ? all the people who fought in the WWII as their duty did not get the same wages as workers here. people better wise up there are camps and their are body bags and the gubment didn't buy millions of rounds of ammo for hunting or practice anyone that voted for Trump had a feeling 25% of us would be in a gulag first the homeless gun owners right wing 401C3 groups right to life the many Christian groups because they hate everyone and everything the left does and is for. hide and wait it's coming -- just not while Trump and Pense are around.

It's illegal to lie to the authorities especially the big boys but if you can afford a lawyer he can lie for you now is that not special ? you have the right to say what you want look at any GLBT Hispanic and BLM parades / riots screw Trump see him hung in effigy the hate and disgusting things they say I remember the KLan was given permits to have a parade / riot before 1950 over half of all government workers and elected officials were Klan members another inconvenient truth

Last edited: Jun 23, 2018
  4. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

This is not about me, this is about being able to stop a shooter.

ochit likes this.
  5. ochit

ochit Monkey+

No reflection on you HK User whatsoever.

if I'm in a museum please shoot me, it's not that I cannot appreciate culture or art but I doubt very seriously that a numb nut would target one. Last time I was in a museum it looked like a Irish wake without liquor no people ! even the deceased left, or maybe I just got there late.

I have said before unless I am the target i will not use or display my weapon self defense does not cover protecting total strangers -- its the law it's a blatant breaking of the law we don't like aliens illegally entering our country ignoring the law but now we just pick and choose what laws we follow or don't. Andrew Mcabe I think he was shocked by getting fired by the FBI same thing I think one day the law will be tested and the hero will be clapped into prison. then how can you defend concealed carry if half of the argument we used for carry is off the table. then if a stray bullet or a pass through shot hit's or kills another it's your ass and no one is going to help you, and the left will use that as another reason why only professionals should handle public threats. they will laugh themselves silly if another concealed carry operative shoots a defender because if your not wearing a uniform your "the" shooter or another worst case scenario what if the person is an off duty and he is shooting at criminals ? Again the department they work for will come after you your an amateur no standing politically agency or legally no special training or certificates they prosecute police for using a weapon like stun gun or baton if they have not been trained and allowed to use that weapon by the department, all liability falls on them.

6. Idahoser

Idahoser Monkey+++ Founding Member

incrementalism the wrong way works pretty well, I'm up for a little going the right way. Not gonna turn it down waiting for something that will not happen.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7