DIABOLICAL: Bill Gates Digital ID Will Control Your Life

Discussion in 'Tin Foil Hat Lounge' started by OldDude49, Oct 28, 2021.

1. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

according to the link this is pretty much a done deal in at least one country...

and there is a push to make it world wide...

thinkin none of us want this??? get everything shut down cause they say your a terrorist...

you argued with the school board about what they're doing to your kids... and so???

BUT...

they sure are pushing...

kinda long but IMHO well worth the looky see...

and some might get a little offended at the language n such...

DIABOLICAL: Bill Gates Digital ID Will Control Your Life

enloopious likes this.
  2. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Could someone break this all down for us simple folks who don't have the time to watch the whole thing?

Homer Simpson, 3M-TA3 and SB21 like this.
  3. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

We already have an id system.
    You got a SSN?
    You got a drivers license?
    How about a bank account?
    How about owning anything like registered vehicles, property that you pay taxes on?
    How about a credit / ATM card.
    Have you received any government health care services or payments?

Well with a couple of SQL joins and we will know how much you made in the past few years, where you live, where you drive, what you've bought and with your IP address that leaks to google I know where you've been and where you are going on the internet.

Yeah, you've already been tagged.

4. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

The next step will be a chip implant with a tracking

5. CraftyMofo

CraftyMofo Monkey+++

Why implant a chip? People carry the “chip” around in their hands or pockets all day. A bunch of older folks will say they have their flip-phone, and that may be true for now. In twenty years the number of people without a phone will approach zero.

VisuTrac and 3M-TA3 like this.
  6. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

Implant a chip at birth and you can track for life Phone you can always ditch chip plant you would never know

7. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

Still don't need a chip. Unless you are in the middle of the woods completely off grid (no power line, no gas line, no internet) surrounded by thousands of acres of nothingness and you never leave and never come into contact with another human.

There are cameras everywhere.
    Every store/gas station.
    Every house with a doorbell cam, porch surveillance, police cars, dash cams, traffic cams, toll cams, weather cams, even game cams connected to the cell network could broadcast your image.

I don't even know what the capabilities of drones, satellites, etc have that could further add to the mix.

Each one of us sheds enough information that if someone wanted to figure out our daily routine, they could.
    We are not invisible. We can be tracked. They know where we've been and possibly based on historical evidence even where we are going.

So are we currently being tracked and monitored?
    Most likely not. We are not that interesting. That is until ya get on their radar, then, they can unleash the beast on ya and tear your life down to digits and set the hounds loose.

So unless you are living like a hermit in the woods or swamp and completely self-sufficient (no busting into vacation homes to gather supplies) and don't go where other humans have been, you have an 'ID' that can be tracked ... if they want to.

I'm more concerned with CBDCs (Central Bank Digital Currencies), you are not a good serf, you are going with out shelter, food and will soon die of a treatable ailment because your digital wallet has run out of merits.

Brokor and CraftyMofo like this.
  8. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Extra strength Renolds wrap will become fashionable

mysterymet likes this.
  9. CraftyMofo

CraftyMofo Monkey+++

Most people leave digital fingerprints 24 hours per day, whether you are doing something with your phone or not. Location is trivial. Your mood can often be inferred by the times or frequency that you use the phone, television, land line, car.

Brokor, Gator 45/70 and VisuTrac like this.
  10. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

Short version.
    Bill Gates wants to inject ALL PEOPLE with a carbon nanobot neurolace computing system in the guise of vaccines that can control every single aspect of their lives. Just think of the Matrix movie but real life.

I'm not sure how far behind the general public is so this may sound crazy to some based on how much TV you watch and information consumption. These are but a few of the millions of links to the Tech that is probably ALREADY in half of the world. Is it really that hard to believe? The government has AT LEAST 50 years head start on technology over the public.

Self-Assembling Nanotech Found in Moderna Vaccine
    What Is A Neural Lace?
    What is Neuralink - Neural Lace

I didn't make these videos/links and make no claims to their validity. Use your own discernment.

arleigh likes this.
  11. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

I thought Bill Gates was implicated in under age girls along with willy Clinton --whatever happened to that

12. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  13. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

Oh I think tons of those guys are raging pedos.

enloopious likes this.
  14. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

I completely agree! And while I was reading your post and nodding my head in agreement, I remembered something Elon Muskovite said. He said we've already got the tech, and it is the human interface that is slowing us down. He was referring to implants (think "Borg" from Star Trek), or transhumanism. Those smart phones aren't meant to be carried around in your pocket, they are meant to become an implant one day. A permanent part of the human body. Now, I don't subscribe to the notion that this vaccine is all about pumping folks with nanobots, I think it's pretty obvious it's more about population reduction, weeding out white people one day, and of course good old corporate greed and political power. However, if we stop and think like a mad scientist with zero morals or conscience for a moment, why not also test out a new nanobot injection while we're at it? I mean, it doesn't have to be one hundred percent of the vaccine, it can be maybe a controlled and manageable 20 percent or something. Anyway, I am just spitballing, but if I wanted to harness the power of the human mind and link it to my implants, I would want to broaden the bandwidth, too. The human brain interface to tech is the only barrier right now.

Then again, if they wanted to test on humans, they'd just do it in private. The only reason to use nanotech in mass quantity on a population is if they are going for an active beta test. And that's just another assumption. Which means, not likely.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7