DNC HQ Planning

Discussion in 'Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions' started by Altoidfishfins, Nov 10, 2020.

1. Altoidfishfins

Altoidfishfins Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

Democrat_Planning.

enloopious, Freewheeler, SB21 and 3 others like this.
  2. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

Ouch. Did you see Bidens plan to ban, steal, and buy back guns and tax the sale of magazines $200 each?

3. hot diggity

hot diggity Monkey+++ Site Supporter+++

“All laws which are repugnant to the Constitution are null and void.” (Marbury vs.Madison, 1803.)

techsar, enloopious and Seawolf1090 like this.
  4. Altoidfishfins

At this point I am not even looking at biden's plans. I know where he stands.

When I was in High school in the early 70s near Wilmington Delaware a young man approached me and urged me to get my parents to support and vote for (I was too young to vote) Joe Biden. The young man was from an organization called the SDS, or Students for a Democratic Society.

Asked my English teacher about SDS. He said they had known communist ties. Asked my parents, they said the same thing.

First decent job I got - forced to join the Steelworkers union or quit within 30 days.Of course you know what that means - start paying dues. It's easy. They're deducted right out of your paycheck. Once or twice a month - your choice.

Tells me all I ever need to know about Joe Biden. I grew up in his territory and hated it so much I left the state as soon as I could save enough money.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2020
  5. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

Where are we going to run to now??

6. Altoidfishfins

First of all, it worked for 50 years, so it was well worth it.

The Communist leanings that the country took on during this election may have been an anomaly, because Trump wasn't the most likable president for the slightly more than 50% of the feelings-driven, emotionally immature electorate.

You can't tell me that people actually like Biden. They were voting against Trump. I guess they hated him more than they liked a booming economy, soaring markets with jobs aplenty and affordable energy. It's called cutting off your nose to spite your face.

So now we can all enjoy fewer jobs, more money going to China, and $8 gas along with the rising prices of all the other goods and services that's going to affect.

Harris will have that to explain in 2024 because biden's going to be sitting in a corner somewhere sucking his thumb and drooling down his chin by then.

Communists are going to have a lot of problems trying to run this country, because they don't know what they're doing.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2020
    Seawolf1090 likes this.
  7. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Gas went up a dime locally just in the last 4 days.

Altoidfishfins likes this.
  8. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Bought gas for $1.99/USG @ Costco a few days ago here in Utah... Amazing...

9. 44044

44044 Monkey+++

Gas was $1.69 here yesterday...

Down from $1.73 the day before...

10. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

Just purchased a very low mileage Kia - good MPG, low profile.

Starting to look at property in AZ, have my local family on board for site visits as needed.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7