Economic Disaster

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by johnbb, Jun 16, 2022.

1. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

I 'm no economist my knowledge is pretty limited. I aways thought the Fed raised interest rates to slow the economy down when demand for goods out paced the availability and prices rose causing inflation. We are in a totally different situation. Now people are spending not because they want to --they have to because they have no choice--- twice as much for gas, more for energy (heating/cooling house), more for basic food items and more for basic living expenses taxes, car repairs/ home repairs. These are all expenses that people have no choice in. Inflation has been caused by this government --raising rates will just add fuel to the fire slow the economy down put people out of work. Will prices come down not one bit in my opinion.

2. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

Check Shadow Stats for the real inflation rates
    Alternate Inflation Charts (shadowstats.com)
    They use older FedGov market basket to avoid the tricks used to hide inflation.

Currently inflation is running at an all time high

3. duane

duane Monkey+++

It is out of control so fed is using the only tool they still have left. It will cause suffering and a lot of pain as people are in an inflation trap. You are spending money because you hope to maintain your lifestyle and lead a some what normal life. In doing so you are chasing things that are limited. Biden limited oil production, gave trillions to people who were not working that was spent buying things, shut down the country in the name of Covid, promised the good life to those on welfare, let a million or more enter the country as illegal, cut energy production in the name of green, promised housing and such to the minorities, etc. I don't understand why you are upset by those actions, he promised to take them when he was running for president. Normal supply and demand has been replaced by equity needs and the government supplying those needs with borrowed money created out of thin air.

Similar situations, Germany after WW1 trying to pay for its war claims, spending in various countries, etc, has lead to the money becoming worthless. If the feds keep supplying the takers and accelerate the payments as they have recently, they will destroy the dollar. The fed is perfectly willing to throw you under the bus to stop inflation, and the government at the moment seems perfectly willing to let the middle class and working suffer in order to protect the dollar and their voting base. If you lose your job, spend you life savings, lose your house and car, kids can't afford to go to college, etc, and there is equity in that the poor and minorities don't suffer and improve their life style, you deserve to lose it in the name of white privilege, racial equity, income inequality, etc.

Hang in there, it is going to be a rough ride and although I might sound like I need a tin foil hat, a lot of things, high energy prices, etc, are going just as was planned in order to create the new equity society and save the planet. I really wish I could call this sarcasm, but is on the 6 o clock liberal dominated news now and they are proud of it.

Ura-Ki and johnbb like this.
  4. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

The interest rates need to go to 11% about a year ago to have a meaningful impact on hyperinflation. The dollar is done. You spend it all as soon as you get it or you get left holding worthless paper. Welcome to Brazil. Welcome to Weimar Germany. Venezuela. Hyperinflation - Wikipedia

I remember posting that this was going to happen around March 2020 on these forums. You can not shut down an entire economy and expect nothing to happen. Alex Jones laid it all out pretty accurately. Does he just keep getting 'lucky' over and over again? They are telling us all that they are going to crash our country. It's not a mystery why. They want a New World Order. In the following video they tell how its OK if they kill us all to get that NWO and how they have tried it before in WW1 and WW2 and failed. They aren't hiding this. These are all of our enemies and they are at war with us right now. They literally want to kill us all so they can rule the world. The lady says that they are well into WW3 and some times it spills over into the view of the public. Who are these people who plan to own us? As the towel head says, they have destroyed the countries, the economies, and now on to the actual money itself. This is their plan. I can only assume the people are next. If you get a dictionary and transcribe this video it will blow your mind how honest they are. If you watch this video on YT make sure you check the disclaimer out under neath it which states that it doesn't exist.

With the economy in the worst condition ever and the country under attack, let's head over to the news channels and see how they're reporting on it:

CNN top headline: War in Ukraine reaches pivotal moment.
    MSNBC top headline: Jan 6 committee
    CNBC top headline: Jan 6 committee
    FOX top headline: Republicans flip US house seat in S. Texas
    USA TODAY: Zelenskyy (sic) meets with top leaders
    THE HILL: Zelensky begs corporate America for more free stuff
    CBS: Jan 6 hearings
    PBS: Jan 6 hearings
    REUTERS: Murder in Brazil
    NEWSWEEK: Watch large cobra swallow viper in horrifying video

Looks like they are on top of things... Yeah as you can see the collapse of America will not be televised. There will be no deep thought or analysis on the subject, which is probably good because people don't want to strain themselves trying to understand big words and complex subjects.

https://twitter.com/CarlBMenger/status/1537183787108339712

Ura-Ki and duane like this.
  5. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

IMHO this is all happening by DESIGN... look back at 1930's Germany???

thing is this seems more like the aim is to take it global not one nation???

6. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

I once had a Bonafide college graduated economist tell me high fuel costs had little to no effect on the economy.
    I now feel dumber than a box of rocks, Bless his soul?

oldawg, duane, enloopious and 2 others like this.
  7. enloopious

Right now real estate and car sales are dropping drastically.

duane and Ura-Ki like this.
  8. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

Biden has gotten the USA into a pissing match with Putin's Russia, and He/We are losing badly! This trade war is putting the hurt on the western economies and Russia seems to be thriving. Somewhere, in the Kremlin, Putin is saying, "this time it's the American's turn to go broke"!

9. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

epstine.

10. enloopious

Russia is backed by China. The real players have not shown their faces yet.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  11. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

Yup and we can thank our F-in politicians for making China what it is today --we trained their students in our universities. we allowed China ro buy American companies, we allowed companies to relocate in China, we became dependent on Chinese goods stuff we should be making here. Ben Franklin when asked after the Constitutional Convention What did you give us? he replied a Republic if you can keep it------------our politicians betrayed us and the American people became complacent.

12. enloopious

Didn't Biden add that chart into his letter to the oil industry saying he was going to use emergency war powers to attack them? What an idiot. He must be the dumbest MFer in history. If you voted for him and you don't regret your decision yet, you are the problem.

Joe Biden Threatens to Use Emergency War Powers in Letter to Oil Companies

Gator 45/70 and johnbb like this.
  13. enloopious

Raising rates at the Fed causes the money supply to dry up so that there is not as much of it. Deflation. Think 1939 on steroids. The intentional crash of the stock market led people to get rebellious so the government joined WW2. You redirect and deflect angry peoples energy like in Judo. All of the economists that I know say that to combat the current hyperinflation we need an interest rate of 11%. They just raised it to 1.58%.
    The Fed - H.15 - Selected Interest Rates (Daily) - June 17, 2022

What that does is slow the hyperinflation just a little bit while they try to provoke another war. Any war will do. Still support Ukraine? If not they have a civil war coming soon and WW3(4).

Modern Monetary Theory, or voodoo economics, was mandatory under Bush Sr... I mean Reagan. Our current money is designed to crash and kill millions, while making a very few, very very rich. You have to have a time when fiat currency becomes deficit spending if you don't want the rock to land on your head. If you think Elon Musk is rich, take a look at George Soros or Rockefeller, although you may have some trouble finding out how much they have. They have hidden it very well. Some estimate family fortunes at $500 TRILLION. Could buy whole countries...

My question is this: does one person or group with that amount of money pose a dire threat to the rest of the people of the world? Take your time and think about it.

The prices may come down due to 'tricks' they play with the system. There are always tricks they can use to lower this or that but the money is done for. The US Dollar will be gone soon. It is melting like holding ice in your hand. Now they have another currency for us called CBDC (central bank digital currency) but it is not ready yet. They need to attach carbon credits, travel restrictions, bio-metric identification, social credit scores, and other tools useful to them so they can control YOU. So until it is ready for mass deployment they will keep feeding a little interest here and there to keep the whole system from coming down at once.

3 years ago China sold us goods because they HAD to have US dollars to buy oil. We had a PETRO DOLLAR. The whole world had to use dollars if they wanted oil. This is how they kept it from crashing starting with Reagan/Bush. From just 3 short years ago Chinese sales in dollars went from $49billion/yr to $1billion. Why? OPEC now accepts YUAN. They don't answer Biden's phone calls and the Saudi King just approved a comedy skit calling BIDEN retarded. Meanwhile we are more concerned over the use of the word 'retarded'... missing the WHOLE PICTURE. These people were supposed to be our allies.

Bitcoin fixes this but you can't make the common people understand it. They have to figure it out for themselves. They still think it is an investment to be valued in US dollars, not actual money itself. They still think its just another 'crypto'. Heck, people still buy gold and silver certificates! There's nothing there to back it. The people perish from a lack of knowledge. Once the dollar collapses and its worthless what will people be using? Who's going to get left holding the bag? Gold and silver is always possible but it has problems. How many people actually have it? I would say MORE people have BTC than gold and silver. The gold price has stayed the same and not really gone down, but it also hasn't gone up with hyper inflation! The market is manipulated and controlled. 2 countries already use BTC and 6 others have it coming soon and 24 are considering using it. Several states in America are considering making it currency. If we want to fight the Chinese Yuan, BTC is the only thing that is going to do it. They already have gold and silver. They have been stock piling it for 10 years and so has Russia. Gold and silver can be taken away. BTC can't. The price is low? Yeah. Exactly. This is the best chance we are ever going to get. The price is low because the government arrest 2 people who had 83000BTC and they have been flooding the market to drive down the price. Warren Buffet just bought some. He is the guy who said he will never buy it. I have been buying it since it was $1200/BTC so for me its up quite a bit but I'm still buying. I'm not buying it to make money. I am buying it because it is the ONLY money that comes with freedom.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2022
    Sobospider likes this.
  14. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

President Nixon opened relations with mainland China, because American business wanted to sell manufactured goods to the one billion Chinese. It didn't matter that the planet didn't have the resources to give every Chinaman an American lifestyle, cause they were willing to settle for 1/2 or 1/3 and the hell with the rest. But China was China when European barbarians were living in caves, tents and huts. China was China when the Pyramids were new, when the Greeks were just becoming civilized, and Rome was just a dream. China soon turned the tables on the USA, now everything is manufactured in China and sold to the Americans, and we are ALL happy to buy from China cause it allows us to maintain the illusion that America is the greatest country on the face of the earth and that we are living the dream!

enloopious and johnbb like this.
  15. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

I keep seeing statements about how dumb the leftist are...

PLEASE stop saying that!!!!!!!!

they're NOT DUMB! IMHO callin it dumb is DUMB!

all of this has a purpose!!! It's being done to further and agenda!!!

IMHO callin it "dumb" is giving them MORE to use against we the people...

I get the reaction... but why SEEM to SUPPORT this BS??

It's NOT DUMB... or STUPID... it is PLANNED!!!

maybe we need to stop calling it dumb and start calling it what it is planned... treason???

they have a goal... and thing is many of us KNOW what that goal is... so why play along???

arleigh, oldawg and enloopious like this.
  16. enloopious

It is true but its also easier for people to accept that they were dumb and made a mistake. Most people don't want to know the truth. They would rather live with their head in the sand. The average person can accept that there are retards out there but not that there are schemers. The TV told them to "never tolerate conspiracy theories" because they are all lies. Maybe, just maybe, we should never tolerate those who tell us what to think? Personally I think people need to get a whole lot tougher and harder and serious and they need to do it real fast. For the most part people are a joke. Their whole lives are a joke. From Kool Aid hair and piercings and tattoos to free money, food, and boarding. Turn off the power for a day and they self destruct. Imagine if you will, your avg SJW. Now put that freak next to Ghengis Khan, Erik the Red, Bartholomew Roberts, your standard Spartan soldier...

CraftyMofo, OldDude49 and Gator 45/70 like this.
  17. enloopious

Last edited: Jun 19, 2022
  18. enloopious

Check out these charts. 2-3 years. That's what the US dollar has left. There is no way to raise rates to the level needed to save the economy. As I told my prom date: brace yourself.

19. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

Call it what it is, Treason.

20. enloopious

Last edited: Jun 24, 2022
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7