Election 2010

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Minuteman, Sep 17, 2009.

1. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

I think we all need to find and support constitution adhering candidates around the country. Such as Ron Paul and Randy Brogdon.
    You can donate to their campaigns no matter if you live in thier state or not. Randy is facing an uphill battle in Oklahoma but a money bomb day like the one in support of Ron Paul will go far in getting him the recognition he needs to wage this race. I am have never been very politically active but these last couple of elecion cycles have shown me that the only way we will ever change the way this country is going is to get involved. On every level, local,state and national. I hope that if you are a patriot and want to see this nation return to the principles that it was founded on then I hope you will consider helping Randy Brogdon tomorrow.

God bless the Republic!!

Randy Brogdon’s money bomb is tomorrow.
    Randy is running for Governor of Oklahoma and his race could have major impact on the direction of this country. As the leader of the 10th Amendement Soveriengty movement Randy promises to cut all ties with Washington by saying no to all programs that are not authorized by the constitution. I hope you will contribute to this very important race.

Dear Patriot,

We must stop the Obama "Change" that has come to America. The assault on our freedom from Beltway politicians and bureaucrats has risen to pandemic proportions.

If you believe as I do, in limited government, individual liberty, and the expansion of freedom then pleaseinvest in my campaign TODAY and help restore our American birthright of freedom.

I'm Randy Brogdon, a Constitutional Conservative Republican running for governor in the State of Oklahoma. I need your help as we restore our Constitutional Liberty.

I am an Oklahoma success story. As a senior in high school, I loaned my dad $500 and my 1963 Chevy so he could fulfill his great American dream and start our family air conditioning business. For thirty years I have continued to build our company and have served as a citizen legislator in the state senate for the last seven years
    My legislative service in the senate has been that of reform. I have sponsored the:

<dir><dir>10<sup>th Amendment Resolution
    Opted out of the Federal Real ID Act of 2005
    Stopped the NAFTA Superhighway coming through Oklahoma
    Repealed the State call for a Constitutional Convention
    Passed the Taxpayer Transparency Act
    Sponsored the Taxpayer Bill of Rights
    Term Limits for all state wide elected officials
    Ballot Access

</sup></dir></dir><sup>I will bring a unique perspective to the governor's office due to my extensive business background coupled with my legislative service. Too often our governors have been career politicians and trial lawyers.

The most unique qualification I would bring as governor is my understanding and appreciation Constitutional principles. The status quo will be in danger if I have the opportunity to serve you as governor.

America has been changed and I don't like it. I'm calling for something different, I'm calling for restoration. I want the values of our founding fathers restored in the heart of every Oklahoman and American that loves liberty and is willing to defend it.

If you believe like me, then I need your help! We have a narrow window of opportunity to stop the abusiveness of Washington D.C. </sup><sup>Take Action Today! Invest in my campaign $50 $100 $500 $1000 or even $5000.</sup><sup></sup><sup> Together we can restore our American birthright of Freedom!

</sup>

2. BAT1

BAT1 Cowboys know no fear

We need true Constitutionalists, not tied to any party.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7