Elections Expert Seth Keshel Releases National Fraud Numbers: Finds 8.1 Million Excess Votes in US E

Discussion in 'Politics' started by enloopious, Aug 5, 2021.

1. Thunder5Ranch

Thunder5Ranch Monkey+++

It will never get that far. It would open a can of worms that neither Republicans or Democrats want opened. If by chance it did, I would bet the SCOTUS would either send it back to lower courts or shelve it.

The Constitutional Block is already in place. The block is that we no longer have a Government that upholds the Constitution. What should happen is very unlikely as opposed to what will happen. 99.99% chance this never sees the light of day and will be written off as more right wing nut job conspiracy stuff. There is one provision in the constitution and backed up by the Federalist Papers among other writings and documents. The question there is are there enough people left to organize and implement that provision that the Second Amendment Truly exist for and to pay the blood price that it would cost.

2. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

I'm right here brother, standing by ready to do what I can, all I need is the bat signal!

Oddcaliber likes this.
  3. Thunder5Ranch

Thunder5Ranch Monkey+++

Sadly like many of us my front line days are behind me, doesn't mean I won't fight but the reality is I am not what I once was :( Better in a support role now days. LOL History I am afraid would call this the Geriatric Rebellion......... but I hear old age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill :)

oldawg, TnAndy, Oddcaliber and 4 others like this.
  4. Dont

Dont Just another old gray Jarhead Monkey

Ran across someone that has some .50 BMG stuff for sale. Was considering a couple special projects, however, steel prices are going to take a major jump and my FRN's are short for those spendy corrective pills.

Oddcaliber likes this.
  5. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

.338 Lapua will cover most needs just fine, and is much less FRN's and far easier and less ''spensive to load for!

While I'm extremely biased toward Sako TRG-42 ( owning a pair, the other in .300 Win Mag), there is absolutely nothing wrong at all with a Savage BA 110 in .338 Lapua, and in many respects, a very slick rig to work with, especially in setting up and or tuning to your needs, and makes an especially nice suppressor host when needed!

Last edited: Aug 7, 2021
    Oddcaliber, Thunder5Ranch and Dont like this.
  6. Dont

Have a Remington .300 Win Mag project gun now.

Oddcaliber and Ura-Ki like this.
  7. Dont

Our founding fathers had tried every solution to resolve the differences they had with the crown and parliament before they resorted to kinetic action. Have we followed their example? Also, they KNEW that God was on their side. I have difficulty in convincing myself he is on ours. Further, those men that marched off to Lexington had drilled and trained with one another for a long time before they went. Imagine everyone in a group being the new guy.
    I have no doubts about my resolve. If the call goes up I will show up! An old man with old gear, but a young patriots heart.

8. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

@Dont "Also, they KNEW that God was on their side. I have difficulty in convincing myself he is on ours."

I am curious why you would say this - I mean - why wouldn't he/she be? God helps those that help themselves and perhaps he is waiting for us to do something before assisting by giving us strength and resolve to continue forward. America may be many things but her original intent and her existence has been, and continues to be, a shining example for most of the world. It's far from perfect but about the best represented government in the world. The problem is 'We the People' have let our Representatives get away from us, out of control so... so I am wondering why God would not be on our side? Just curious...

Oddcaliber and Ura-Ki like this.
  9. Dont

It is the deep administrators that rule. Every department has an administrator carrying out the orders they receive from the real masters. 98% (a rough guess) of those that are elected to represent us hold their true elegance to those shadowy figures that are intent on changing the world to their hearts desire.

The why's are that it is my belief that the Lord has turned his face away from this nation. Not we believers, but from the nation, and that IS part of his plan. We as a nation are being driven into the collective of the 1w goober ment.

That entity is against the Lord and his chosen, Israel. That is part of the Lord's plan as well.

Now, would it fit into the Lord's plan for us to kill off every administrator, assistant administrator, every department head and those 98%? How many would that be? There is old testament examples for this. Israel was commanded to kill the population of a nation every generation so their evil would not grow. They failed to follow through.

Ura-Ki and Oddcaliber like this.
  10. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

While I believe that the fix was in and that Trump likely won, I'd need to see the data as well as the methodology before I could get behind Seth Keshel's assessment. Without those things all we really have is his opinion, and that's not actionable.

There were far too many irregularities, several of which I have never seen previously to trust the official count. For example, I've been watching Presidential elections since 1964 and have never seen an election night count stop overnight for any state, let alone several. It's far too coincidental that all the ones that were stopped were 1) critical, 2) Trump was leading, and 3) overnight an amazing tidal wave of Biden votes were counted. In some cases there were thousands of Biden votes without a single Trump vote. Anybody who thinks that didn't stink is fooling themselves.

Without data and proof, however, it's all conjecture and even if you had it then it would need to be acted on. The best we can do is to do our part to make sure either the Senate, House, or hopefully both flip next year neutering Biden's ability to deliver the leftist agenda.

If you are worried about vote fraud in your state get involved now and become part of the process. Yuppers there will be a new Covid varient just in time for the next election so it will again be done by mail (or children will die) making it even more important that we watch the effers closely. The GOP also needs to grow a pair and have lawyers ready in anticipation instead of after the fact as usual.

Ura-Ki and Oddcaliber like this.
  11. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

Dude, I like you and everything, and I am all for validation, but even a monkey with downs syndrome can figure out this was not a legit election.

12. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

I'm in complete agreement that the election was bad, just not going to get behind a report based on opinion when there should be supporting facts. You can't act on rainbows and unicorns. For those of us who saw all the obvious deceit and didn't take shelter from our fear in denial, this report is exactly what we want to hear.

If someone is going to make a claim that they have the magic bullet then I want to see how they came to that conclusion before I get behind it. Not saying it's wrong, but that I need to see the substance before I put my name and reputation behind it and take the resulting consequences.

Without evidence you don't have anything actionable. Even if you had the evidence in our neo Stalinist society you couldn't get the agencies who have a duty to take action to do so and all the while the state propaganda machine AKA MSM (Now SMM - State Mouthpiece Media) would be running cover to keep the masses under control. All we can do at this point is to get involved in the process with enough lead time that we can't be denied later. Then, watch the effers like a hawk and be prepared to document and expose irregulatities and be prepared top take the consequences.

Dont and Ura-Ki like this.
  13. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

(y)

(y)

(y)

I would go further...the GOP can't rely on presidential legal sycophants and water carriers like Rudy Giuliani and the Kraken Krackpot et al to litigate electoral fraud accusations....they virtually got laughed out of court some 60 times...some of the (Trump appointed) judges must have shaken their heads at the meritless cases put before them.

(n)

(y)

(y)

(y)

Last edited: Aug 8, 2021
  14. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

Oh, I totally agree. However, even with all the proof, evidence, facts in the world, it won't change a damned thing.
    We might disagree on that, but I am okay if you are.

15. oldman1111

oldman1111 Monkey

We need to do something soon,we dont to keep putting this off.
    [flag]

16. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

LOL! I would bet on aliens landing on the White House lawn before I would bet on the GOP growing a pair and standing up to represent us.

Hell, they are a BIG part, the MAIN part of the problem! I blame them for the stolen election and the mess we are in now. It's not like they didn't know the Democrats weren't going to do anything and everything to beat Trump - even cheat - because they had nothing to lose. Trump would have set them back 40 years and his support would have doubled due to his positive policies. I knew and the American people knew so the damn Republican elites knew the Dems were going to commit election fraud. And, what did the Republicans do? Nothing. A big fat nothing - again!

No, the Republicans elites are to blame more so than even the Democrats for they are acting due to their corrupted, thieving nature. What the hell did they think they would do - play by the rules? And, if that is the case then ALL of the Republicans need to leave and leave now due to their incompetence and naivety.

I despise the SOBs for putting our country and people in this position and swear if Trump started his own party, a party of real Americans, with real leaders (with a pair), I would be running to register for them telling the fancy suit, useless, incompetent Republicans to kiss my a$$!

Ura-Ki and 3M-TA3 like this.
  17. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Sadly I think you are correct. The evidence I've seen about the impotence of the Republican party in my own state is very depressing to say the least. They roll over so often that you can measure them in terms of RPM.

Bandit99 and Ura-Ki like this.
  18. Dont

Brokor likes this.
  19. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

20. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

WOw, thats a lot of negativity and self defeat. I don't care for your justifications but that level of negativity seems to be self defeating. People are doing something and if only we support them we can win. If we can win then we will have something we have never had before, the way to defeat the communists.

The election fraud proof is running live right now at the website below and ALL OF IT will be submitted to the courts. The Constitution leaves ALL of the election authority up to each individual state. We do not need Washington or the supreme court to do an audit or investigation. Each state has the authority to do it themselves and they are all doing it now. At least 45 states, CIA, FBI, and other 3 letter agencies are attending the Cyber Symposium. Just because this is not on the MSM does not mean it is not happening.

https://home.frankspeech.com/

The states will decertify their own elections. There is nothing the FED can do about it and it is happening right now. Once the states decertify the 2020 election the military will be obligated to do something. This is how the process goes and it IS happening. Traitor Joe is trying to stop them all from doing it but he has no say and there is no way he is going to win. They all want us to be negative and say that nothing will change but it IS changing right in front of our faces.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7