Evidence that Red States are being targeted with batches of higher toxicity

Discussion in 'Tin Foil Hat Lounge' started by Cruisin Sloth, Jan 16, 2022.

1. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

enloopious, Ura-Ki and Brokor like this.
  2. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

It makes sense to use Covid like a weapon, this entire plandemic has been a political tool from day one.

enloopious, Alf60, DuxDawg and 2 others like this.
  3. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Covid is a weapon in a war with out guns, tanks, warplanes...

enloopious, DuxDawg, Ura-Ki and 2 others like this.
  4. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Normally, I would be rolling the tin foil pretty tight about this, but it sure does add up to what y'all are posting! One dosnt even need to dig all that hard to see something is going on here. Look at the Blue states, draconian measures in place for far longer then needed for something that's been proven not to be all that dangerous! Meanwhile, Red States that are more open and free and actively fighting to stay that way have not had the numbers to support the claims of this situation and it's now looking like something is being done to "punish" those Red areas! It wouldn't surprise me in the least to see this happening, we all know it is being used to subplant the rule of law, so why not infect a bunch of your opponents? Only problem with that is: heard immunity! Once enough folks have been exposed to this thing, it's no longer the danger it once was said to be, backfiring on the oppressors bigly! Bring it says me!

enloopious and HK_User like this.
  5. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

[pop]
    Seems like standard virus MO.
    spreads slower in population that take precautions
    spreads faster in population without out.
    Eventually the percent infected will be the same infection rate as we balance out.
    Only way to have a 99 percent virus free area would be nothing in, nothing out. And that can't happen. Nature will find a way.

chelloveck likes this.
  6. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

Glad my Login still worked here, was on the fence about the last two I posted .
    This Video Link I posted @VisuTrac was not on the virus , but on the deaths from the JAB !!
    Lots of red on the amount of deaths
    Sloth

7. DuxDawg

DuxDawg Monkey++

Don't doubt that China virus is being used for nefarious ends. That's completely obvious.

However those graphs are complete nonsense.
    Examples:
    Column labeled "Deaths per 100,000" has the ENTIRE population for my State as its value. Pretty sure I'd have noticed if ALL of us were dead.
    Column labeled "Num Vacc" is nonsensical for my State. Matches neither the propaganda hyper inflated numbers, nor what I believe to be ballpark for the truth.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  8. TnAndy

TnAndy Senior Member Founding Member

Given it's mostly liberals IN red states taking the stupid jabs & boosters, maybe it will help cleanse those states out.

Gator 45/70 and magicfingers like this.
  9. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Nailed it !

TnAndy and crowdaddy like this.
  10. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

It is possible that vaccines may not all be viable, but placebo or there are some serious inconsistencies in manufacture.
    But the way things are politicized I suspect the latter over the former.
    I don't see that we will get straight numbers because just as liberals now are buying guns, they too are not all taking the jab either.
    To my knowledge, no one is being asked their politics when getting the jab, and you can't tell me you can tell a liberal from a conservative by where they live.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  11. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

My question is after the first time we caught them lying they did it again. Just like Joe Biden, his entire career has been lie after lie after lie, and he has been exposed over and over again and yet there are still people who voted for him. Why didn't we realize after the very first time the federal government intentionally killed their own people that they couldn't be trusted? Yet we keep doing it over and over. I don't think the problem is that our government is psychotic. I think that maybe the people are the problem.

Remind you of anyone?

Ura-Ki likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7