evolutionist Dr.

Discussion in 'Faith and Religion' started by OldDude49, May 21, 2019.

1. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

that became a creationist... has some interesting things to say...

long video's though... gives an interesting take on modern science

and use what some would call logic it seems to support his case...

and ya I know someone will be along to do their best to discredit... what eves....

put it here so yall could make up your own minds...

young earth...

dinosaurs

25 proofs...

UncleMorgan and Ura-Ki like this.
  2. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

What about the "Lost Thousand Years"
    Or the MudFloods, or the second earth?
    Star perimids, star forts, and hollow earth?

UncleMorgan likes this.
  3. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Personally I've never seen a conflict between creation or evolution; same with science and religion. Religion explains why and science explains how.

4. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

well the guy has a tendency of using original words and explaining their original meaning...

gets interesting... at least to me... as some of the Hebrew, Aramaic, or Greek words have no real English equivalent...

found his presentation interesting...

UncleMorgan and Ura-Ki like this.
  5. duane

duane Monkey+++

Don't know how it started or when or why. The more we learn the more complex it gets and almost all science in the end over the last few hundred years has turned out to be wild as*** guesses and we really don't know any answer better than God created it, now real question is where God came from. Learned to not argue with the scientist, they don't listen and it makes them upset. I enjoy the sun rises and sun sets, life and the gifts it brings me, and hope the whole ball of wax continues, but the why's are way above my pay grade. God works well for me, the concept of His creation of our world and hope for a continuation in a next world is very comforting and since I am powerless to really change anything, it is comforting to think that there might be at least some order in the chaos of life. As simple of a thing as genes and reproduction are so far beyond our understanding that the scientists just mumble and make sure that they only ask the right questions, and how it began and developed is even more of a problem. Was on a DC3 flying over the rougher part of Pennsylvania when both engines quit, the man next to me was a very devout Quaker and in his 70's, and was working on a paper he was to present at a conference. Looked out the window at the stopped prop, watched as it started to turn as the pilots tried to get it restarted, commented he had never seen that happen, and went back to his paper. I however had not at that time made my peace with the Lord and was a little more than upset. They got one engine started and then the other and we continued the flight, pilot made a very subdued comment about a minor problem and I have no idea what happened. So far at 81, I have found out that I am not really in charge of anything and trying to over think it only makes me unhappy and creates even more problems. Faith in God without a lot of questioning works for me. Having someone else trying to cram their beliefs down my throat doesn't work and since I am going to take that next step fairly soon, none of the people trying to tell me what to do will be there with me after that step, I am left with faith that it will work out OK. YMMV

UncleMorgan and OldDude49 like this.
  6. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

how about ya actually look at the video's? :ROFLMAO:

Ura-Ki and UncleMorgan like this.
  7. UncleMorgan

UncleMorgan I like peeling bananas and (occasionally) people.

Some say the Truth will set you free.
    I say a true enough Truth will set you apart.

Ura-Ki and duane like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7