EXCLUSIVE: Election Day War Game Yields Explosive Results

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by OldDude49, Aug 5, 2020.

1. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

interesting piece about possibles... is not necessarily factual BTW... more like a what if kinda thing I suppose...

even so some of the stuff they consider that COULD happen... UGH!

OH ALSO is listed under PARODY and SATIRE so please keep that in mind!!!!!!!!

should this be in humor or tinfoil hat? If so please move... thanks

[​IMG]

Andrew Stiles - August 4, 2020 4:30 PM

A shadowy group of former Obama officials called the Transition Integrity Project has been hosting Election Day war games to determine what might transpire if Joe Biden and his supporters refuse to concede defeat in November.

Ben Smith of the New York Times reports on the various shenanigans the libs might try to pull in the event that Trump is reelected:

For their war game, they cast John Podesta, who was Hillary Clinton’s campaign chairman, in the role of Mr. Biden. They expected him, when the votes came in, to concede, just as Mrs. Clinton had.

But Mr. Podesta, playing Mr. Biden, shocked the organizers by saying he felt his party wouldn’t let him concede. Alleging voter suppression, he persuaded the governors of Wisconsin and Michigan to send pro-Biden electors to the Electoral College.

In that scenario, California, Oregon, and Washington then threatened to secede from the United States if Mr. Trump took office as planned. The House named Mr. Biden president; the Senate and White House stuck with Mr. Trump. At that point in the scenario, the nation stopped looking to the media for cues, and waited to see what the military would do.

The Washington Free Beacon, in pursuit of its founding mission to preserve American greatness through war-related activities, decided to conduct its own Election Day War Game using the most advanced blockchain algorithms available on the dark web. The explosive results didn't shock us, but they will probably shock you. Here's a summary of what happened:

• Joe Biden refuses to concede and goes into hiding after winning just 212 electoral votes.
    • President Trump holds an impromptu rally in front of the Memory Care unit of the Delaware hospice center where Biden is believed to be "resting." Don Jr. leads the crowd in a chant of "four more terms!"
    • Gov. Gavin Newsom (D., Calif.) declares a state of emergency and calls a snap referendum on secession. Via executive order, he lowers the voting age to 10 and permits voting by TikTok. Driven by strong tween turnout, California votes to be absorbed by the People's Republic of China. Days later, Oregon and Washington follow suit.
    • Federal forces of ambiguous affiliation land in California to seize oil reserves and coordinate resistance factions within the state. Elon Musk is appointed Lord Commander of the Free Western Territories. Hundreds of secessionist politicians and their enablers in the mainstream media are arrested and transferred to Guantanamo Bay.
    • President Trump negotiates a historic deal with Barstool Sports to place cameras throughout the Guantanamo facility and allow citizens to place bets on everything from gladiator-style fights between journalists at rival networks to the number of days Gov. Newsom can abstain from self-pleasure. The new website is called LibsInCages.Gov.
    • Mitt Romney is arrested after leading a Mormon mercenary force—The Latter-day Soljaz—in an unsuccessful attempt to reacquire the Free Western Territories on behalf of the ChiComs. Shortly upon his arrival at Guantanamo, he announces his campaign for president of the "unlawfully detained resistance," but is beaten handily by Khalid Sheik Mohammed and his running mate, Jim Acosta.
    • Trump negotiates another historic deal—a prisoner swap with the Chinese government under which all Uyghur Muslims are freed, and the treasonous Guantanamo detainees are shipped to reeducation camps in Xinjiang. The ChiComs are forced to construct a new facility to house former journalists suffering from social media withdrawal. Acosta finally gets his own show on Chinese state television.
    • Hillary Clinton remains at large following the murder of Ghislaine Maxwell.

again listed under PARODY and SATIRE!

EXCLUSIVE: Election Day War Game Yields Explosive Results

STANGF150, Bandit99 and Dont like this.
  2. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

No matter which way it goes in Nov. The Cities will Burn and the Blood will run!

Awaken Cold Iron, Awaken!

3. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

I hope you are wrong... but think you're probably right... prepare is about all any of us can do...

Tully Mars and oldman11 like this.
  4. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

My Radar is really spun up, I believe were in for much worse then what we are seeing now! If Trump some how manages to win, the left will explode, Biden wins and his V.P. pick ( whom ever it is) takes over, and the dems get full control, the right will rise up big time!

5. Dont

Dont Just another old gray Jarhead Monkey

I don't know about the rest of ya'all but I got a chuckle out of that!

Number of days Newsom will abstain. That right there is funny!

And Killery is on the run...

Oddcaliber, Yard Dart and Ura-Ki like this.
  6. oldman11

oldman11 Monkey+++

You think guns and ammo are high now,wait a couple more months. I’m afraid there is going to be a lot of home evasions trying to get stuff people don’t already have.
    [flag]

7. Merkun

Merkun furious dreamer

Isn't that the democratic party?

Oddcaliber and Ura-Ki like this.
  8. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

Unfortunately, that is exactly how I am seeing it more and more... I do think it is imperative, more important than I can put into words, that Trump wins for legal and moral purposes when the SHTF. In another post, I wrote to TFR the same thing because he doesn't like either Trump or Biden so probably won't vote but sadly these are our only choices. So, all one can do is follow the old saying of "there might not be someone you want to vote for but there is always someone you want to vote against." And, in this case, to not vote is supporting Biden...it's that simple, not saying I like it (I don't!) but that's the reality of it.

A Trump win gives us 4 more years of legal and therefore the moral ground when insanity blows up in our faces after the election. A Biden win - well - if we're lucky we'll probably only be labeled as dissidents in the interim but later on when new laws and regulations are enacted the label will definitely change to criminals when we don't/can't abide and/or tolerate them. So, this first battle for legitimacy, the legitimate government of the United States, is extremely important and I hope everyone sees this. And, yes, this is a war and this is the first battle...

A Biden win will legally allow them to put the boot directly on our throats...the Dems know this and will do anything to win. They don't win and they are the insurgents trying to overthrow the elected government. This might not sound important but it's vital.

9. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

Yeah. I just wonder if Slo Joe will last long enuf to make it past the election.

You listen the cat lately? - Holy bat poop - gotta be mid stage dementia, which last I heard - was lethal.

Oddcaliber likes this.
  10. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Only if Hillary is the VP...

toydoc, mysterymet and Oddcaliber like this.
  11. Shinmen Takezo

Shinmen Takezo Monkey+++

The cities will burn and the blood will run.... stop with the happy thoughts please.

Oddcaliber and Ura-Ki like this.
  12. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

I don't see that , Many . MIL will step up and put a squash to this BS .
    WE didn't pull our breast and balls thru crap to live in nutsville / lies of deception ..
    Not one .Mil folk do I know likes any clinton .. they have seen the truth and the speal of BS.

SS for the Don is on Major , he has the most of .Mil , even the great looking tan dudes ,,
    This fight is against the Brit's control still after the control ..

S

Oddcaliber likes this.
  13. Shinmen Takezo

Shinmen Takezo Monkey+++

Well things have changed radically since this thread began.
    Now the head military wonk has stepped in and said they would not interfere with election results.
    This whole thing now seems to be spiraling out of control.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7