"Fall Of The Republic"

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Shinmen Takezo, Oct 23, 2009.

1. Shinmen Takezo

Shinmen Takezo Monkey+++

Here's a link for the complete movie uninterupted....

YouTube- Fall Of The Republic - The Presidency Of Barack H Obama - The Full Movie HQ

I watched it completely yesterday and have to say that this is AJ's best work so far.

And there are no rants at all in this documentry. I've got to say that it is one of the best documentaries I've seen in a long time.
    Production value was on the Hollywood level, and the guest commentators were outstanding. It looks like a multimillion dollar production--but it isn't.

The main thrust of this thesis is that this is a "planned demolition" of the US economy and de-industrialization of the USA. I have to admit he is completely on the money with these points. It is not a conspiracy at all anymore--it is an "in the open" intentional movement.

To believe that this implosion of the US economy and pop of the deravities bubble is "accidential" is to believe that a tornado could sweep though a junk yard sucking up everything--then depositing a perfectly assembled Lexus two miles away.

There have been too many mistakes, too many bad policies, too many times where actions has failed to take place for it all to be accidential. There is a movement for world government, and the USA has to be brought to its knees for this to take place.

I highly recommend watching this movie.
    It will be a powerful recruiting tool for the Patriot Movement.

Relink the link above to everyone you know.

ST

2. Al Bundy

Al Bundy Monkey++

Cool, thanks ST I was looking for a good link.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7