FDA gaslights the world with FAKE “approval” of Pfizer vaccine while Biden’s fake presidency collaps

Discussion in 'Politics' started by fl4848, Aug 25, 2021.

1. hot diggity

hot diggity Monkey+++ Site Supporter+++

[​IMG]

2. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

They Have Found An Extremely Strange Substance In The Pfizer Vaccine!

Japan has discovered a contaminant affecting millions of doses across hundreds of vaccine injection sites there, and a health ministry official describes the contaminant as “magnetic” and “possibly metal.” This means people are, in fact, being injected with substances that respond to magnets, which obviously explains why covid vaccines are allowing magnets to stick to peoples’ bodies.

They Have Found An Extremely Strange Substance In The Pfizer Vaccine! – 3%

enloopious likes this.
  3. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Please tell me you do not believe this person who has NO Expertise in ANY field of Medical Science..
    I mean come on.. Talk about unsubstantiated claims with absolutely NO FACTs presented, PERIOD..
    Oh Yea.. It is posted by some “Person” on some “BS Site” no one has ever heard of, so it MUST BE TRUE…

chelloveck likes this.
  4. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

If you are referring to the post above yours then I'm sorry to tell you, it is a real story reported by numerous sources. This is just a small sampling of a quick search.

Screenshot_20210905-202807_DuckDuckGo.

5. BTPost

Stainless Steel is NOT magnetic… even if it is a contaminate in these vials… Go trace the story back to it’s original post, and you find that most of the rest of them are repeating the same bullshit from the original source that is totally unsubstantiated… Talk about repeating False Information…. Just look at the publication datestamps…These yahoos can not even keep their so-called facts straight from one post to the next…

6. Minuteman

I dont get what unsubstantiated report you are referring to. This has been reported by a myriad of outlets. One report claims stainless steel but others report "unknown substances". There have been two deaths so far from the contaminated vials. Many reports say a "metallic" substance. So the reports are absolutely correct.
    Those are facts, what someone wants to extrapolate from the facts is another story. But the story itself is not a conspiracy theory.

7. BTPost

I was reading a report, published by some whacko ER MD, that stated hospitals & ERs in Oklahoma were so swamped with animal Meds overdoses that gunshot victims had to wait to be scene… It was published on some weird site, but picked up and repackaged by a whole raft of more known outfits like The Atlantic, The Guardian, MSNBC, and a bunch of others… None of them even thought to call the ER where this yahoo was supposed to have worked to check the story, before they published their version… So someone actually called and found out the guy hasn’t worked there in months, and there was no such waiting lines as stated in the story… and a picture posted of folks standing in a line with masks on, was total bogus due to the fact that all the folks in the picture were wearing winter coats and clothes, and the temp for the last week averaged over 100F during the days… This is exactly how BS gets spread.. Go back to the original first published article, to find out what the OP ACTUALLY WROTE, before you swallow his crap Hook, Line, and Sinker…

chelloveck and Minuteman like this.
  8. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

Actually there are a couple of stainless steel alloys that are magnetic. Now I have no opinion one way of the other about the Validity of the rest of the comments.
    What Stainless Steel Is Magnetic? - SizeMetal

9. BTPost

And tell me just how many magnetic Stainless Steel particles that can fit thru a small hypodermic needle, suspended in a 10cc Vaccination Injection, and can not be seen with the naked eye, does it take to hold a magnet to an arm, thru the skin, after it is subqutainiously injected under your skin???
    WHAT UTTER NONSENSE…
    Just common sense should dictate the answer to that question…

chelloveck likes this.
  10. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

I make not comment on the rest of the stuff that was posted. It makes no difference to me if it was true or not. I merely stated that there are some stainless steels that are magnetic. Just wanted to clear up a bit of metallurgical misunderstanding because that IS in my swim lane. Biological processes are not.

Yard Dart and Cruisin Sloth like this.
  11. BTPost

Yes, you are absolutely correct.. Here in the USA, our congress has mandated that any Stainless Steel FireArm manufactured or imported must have a Magnetic Signature so as to be detectable by a Gauss Sensor… Just enough Iron to set off a metal detector…

chelloveck and mysterymet like this.
  12. BTPost

So here is the CNN Fact Check on the above story… 'Comprehensive mess': CNN fact-checks dubious dewormer story — CNN
    and it only took days to check this out…

chelloveck likes this.
  13. hot diggity

hot diggity Monkey+++ Site Supporter+++

Makes them easier to recover after a boating accident too. ;)

oldawg likes this.
  14. Minuteman

That story has been totally debunked. This CNN piece is just a whitewash. Trying to insinuate that the doctor wasn't flat out lying. He was.
    An independent "fact checker" just a guy who didn't buy it called all the hospitals this fraud claimed to work at and he hadn't worked at any of them in a range of 2 months to 2 years. He works for basically a temp service that provides staff to hospitals when they are short. They did not have a backlog of patients waiting for beds or ambulances and only one said they had ever had someone come in with concerns over taking too much Ivermectin.
    Ivermectin is one of the safest drugs on the market. It has been around for decades and prescribed to tens of thousands of patients around the world. If, like some yahoos have done, you take a larger dose than the recommended dosage for your body weight the only "overdose" symptoms you are going to experience are nausea, trembling, blurred vision. It secretes out of your body in a matter of hours and you suffer no long term effects. In extreme cases, mega doses taken for a long period of time, it is possible to lose your sight and can possibly be fatal. But, no reported case of a fatality due to this drug has ever been reported. Not that anyone has found yet.
    This is typical of people looking for anything to support thier personal bias and narrative. The media's and personalities that jumped on this bogus story without even a modicum of journalistic research into its veracity just shows how desperate some are to be right in thier prejudices.

mysterymet and BTPost like this.
  15. Minuteman

16. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

17. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

[lolol]
    If it's set in stone, blow that MF up.

Minuteman likes this.
  18. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

I'm going to say that aged well.
    It took me nearly 2 years to get it again. The height of the omachron wave earlier this year. I thought it was allergies, no fever and I didn't feel sick.

19. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

So you are using Elle Magazine, Politifact, NIH, and the people accused as proof that they didn't do anything? Why would they ever lie to us... its like whipping a dead horse. Everyone knows Fauci owns the patents and gets a fat royalty from every vaccine shot that goes into an arm world wide. He has already admitted it. Why would you defend him? Makes no sense ...unless you don't want to admit it to yourself?

20. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

This is not something I would be proud of. Its not a badge of honor. Taking an experimental shot that has a higher death rate than the actual ailment its supposed to "cure", as well as other side effects, does not make one wise.

[​IMG]

Just look what happened to Justin Bieber. This could have been you.
    [​IMG]

mysterymet likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7