Federal Mask Mandate Case…

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by BTPost, Apr 21, 2022.

1. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Just watched a National News Talking Head tell me a story about the Federal .Gov appealing the Federal Court ruling that states the CDC exceeded its Statutory Authority in mandating Mask wearing on all interstate Travel… The thing that struck me was this… The Judge struck down the mandate because the CDC exceeded it’s Authority when they issued the Mandate… So why appeal when all the .Gov needs to do is give the CDC the Statutory Authority that they think they need… “Oh, that would take to long, if we took that route..” Well, tough Shit… So we should allow some Federal Bureaucrat, who was never elected to Shit, make LAW, that effects All Citizens? This is just more Demoncrate Nanny-State BullCrap… It shouldn’t have happened in the First Place… Just like the ATF REWRITING the definitions and meanings of What a FireArm IS, OR IS NOT, that were written into the Statutes, by Congress…

4x4, toydoc, SB21 and 6 others like this.
  2. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

One abuse often leads to another -that's tyranny for you. The 'Government' is already operating under the umbrella of corporate oligarchy and disguised as democracy when it's suppose to be a republic. The CDC is wholly funded by corporate enterprise, and it in essence is a corporation as well. By every definition of what we've got, that's fascism.
    I do admire the folks taking a stand and fighting these criminals because without them, this would have been over decades ago. And even though we are only staving off the inevitable, each day is considered a gift as far as I'm concerned.

3. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

What sad days these are. There used to be a time when people could actually read the Constitution and understand it and when it actually applied to everyone. People used to be adults and take responsibility for themselves. It didn't matter if someone exceeded their authority because they were servants to the people and the people knew this. They used to be above the government. The people wouldn't listen to these idiots. I think it is fair to say that is no longer true. At best the people behave like children wanting and needing their government parental figure's approval.

toydoc likes this.
  4. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

Over the years ,,, .gov has formed these little committee's to study certain areas ,,, like BLM , Breau of Land Management,, EPA ,,,, etc. And then somehow ,, they just started writing rules ,, that turned to laws ,, issuing orders for everyone to follow . And a lot of these organizations were never formally given authority to enact laws for citizens to follow. Big government at its finest .

enloopious, 4x4 and Minuteman like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7