Final Predictions

Discussion in 'Politics' started by T. Riley, Nov 2, 2020.

?

Who will win Tomorrow?

Poll closed Nov 3, 2020.
  1. Trump by a land side

56.7%
  2. Trump will barely win

40.0%
  3. Biden by a land side

3.3%
  4. Biden will barely win

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. T. Riley

T. Riley Monkey+++

Election is hours away

Motomom34 and Ura-Ki like this.
  2. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

I'm going to predict a "tweener": Trump by a healthy margin. It may take weeks for Democrats to "accident;y find" uncounted votes, but initially a solid win for Trump.

Why? He is outperforming where he was at the same poing against Hillary. Secondly, we have seen the leads of early votes by Democrats vaporize as later voting Republicans turn in their ballots. We are talking about double digit leads being cut to a percent or two.

The Trump base is energized. The Biden base isn't.

But the polls say... Turns out Michael Moore was finally right about something. Republicans tend to hang up if polled or give false answers. They rightly fear that leftists are using fake pole calls to identify later targets of violence. Polls also tens to focus on population centers that have a higher percentage of Democrats.

Don't know who will be getting sworn in, but Trump by a healthy margin.

3. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

Supreme court will be making final decision before Christmas with the vote tally fights in Michigan, Florida and Ohio.

4. ColtCarbine

ColtCarbine Monkey+++ Founding Member

I'll pick Biden and pray I'm wrong. I don't have much faith in the general population seeing through the BS over the last 4 years.

chelloveck and Ura-Ki like this.
  5. techsar

techsar Monkey+++

Mr T by a big margin...I would like to think by double digits, but I'll take a 5 point win :)

Oddcaliber and Ura-Ki like this.
  6. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

I’ll go to bed tomorrow ..wake up Weds and go to work.

If Biden steals the election, I’ll be looking to dump a ton of cash into land before EOM Dec.

Oddcaliber, Lancer and Ura-Ki like this.
  7. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

There was no huge wave of early biden voters.
    If someone calls you and asks questions definitely lie to them if you didn't immediately hang up. Misinformation and disinformation are your friends.
    Tell them you're a broke stoner who lives with their parents in a house they're renting and everyone is on disability so biden 2020, like duha.
    They won't try to sell you anything and their buddies won't try to come by while you're at work and steal your shit.

3cyl, Oddcaliber and Ura-Ki like this.
  8. hot diggity

hot diggity Monkey+++ Site Supporter+++

I overheard a fellow employee listening to something on his wireless speaker.

"What is that, Southpark?"

"No, it's a Biden rally."

STANGF150, DKR, Motomom34 and 2 others like this.
  9. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

There's another trump rally right now. Watching it live streaming on youtube and there's 175k people watching.
    A single rally once again has more people than all the biden events ever all put together.

My prediction is trump wins at least all the swing states ran by Tyrannical pro lockdown governments.
    And maybe, just maybe governor blackface pissed off enough people with his anti gun bs to flip VA red.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2020
    STANGF150, 3M-TA3, Oddcaliber and 2 others like this.
  10. hot diggity

hot diggity Monkey+++ Site Supporter+++

11. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Trump by the skin of his teeth, but the orange glow from the melt down democraps will be seen from orbit!

3cyl, Gafarmboy, 3M-TA3 and 2 others like this.
  12. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

WERE ALL F"ed
    No Digital crap Back to sound AU and AG

mysterymet and Ura-Ki like this.
  13. ColtCarbine

ColtCarbine Monkey+++ Founding Member

LOL, that depends on where one lives. The Blue wave of idiot's started here about 30 years ago.

3M-TA3, Oddcaliber and Ura-Ki like this.
  14. ditch witch

ditch witch I do stupid crap, so you don't have to

That article spouts the lie and edited video that the left has been pushing hard. The uncut video clearly shows the Biden staffer repeatedly try to force the Trump truck out of his lane, eventually hitting it and causing it to swerve. The woman filming even comments in the full version that the white SUV hit him. But the media has spun it to say the Trump supporters tried to force them off the road. Fortunately the cops saw the full video and declared the Trump supporters had done nothing wrong.

15. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

The only people who want continued lockdowns are anyone who can not go to work, not do anything productive at home and still get paid like they did before the virus. That pretty much leaves teachers and politicians.

Oddcaliber and mysterymet like this.
  16. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

MAGA!!!

Ura-Ki, Tully Mars and Oddcaliber like this.
  17. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

I can’t call it.

18. T. Riley

T. Riley Monkey+++

President Trump and Democrat Joe Biden are in a near tie in Rasmussen Reports’ final White House Watch survey before Election Day. The only poll I trust. At 1%, Trump will beat him, it just barely.

Ura-Ki likes this.
  19. Oddcaliber

Oddcaliber Monkey+++

It's going to be a repeat of the 2016 election. Trump for the win!

Ura-Ki likes this.
  20. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Even the person who took the video said it was clear that the car hit the truck. The number one tool from the left is to accuse others of what they did or are going to do.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7