Final Predictions

Discussion in 'Politics' started by T. Riley, Nov 2, 2020.

?

Who will win Tomorrow?

Poll closed Nov 3, 2020.
  1. Trump by a land side

56.7%
  2. Trump will barely win

40.0%
  3. Biden by a land side

3.3%
  4. Biden will barely win

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. duane

duane Monkey+++

Can't predict NH, getting out the brainwashed under 30 group in massive numbers, with Covid they have had weeks instead of a day to get people to vote and it is going to come down to who has the most show up. The flyers I have received have nothing to do with issues and all to do with dirty tricks and negative adds. Don't know how long it will take the pro and anti Trumpers to get back to normal relations or if they ever will. State is reaching the point with the urban vs rural, that it is difficult to govern or to hold a rational conversation.
    Blacks make up about 2 % of the population according to census and it seems as they are dominating the political conversations. Politics reflect national issues and ignore local issues.

Ura-Ki likes this.
  2. madmax

madmax Far right. Bipolar. Veteran. Don't push me.

I don't play the lottery so I'm going to go with my hopes and prayers. Trump by electoral college.

Motomom34, Ura-Ki and VisuTrac like this.
  3. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Hey, I am just Extremely Greatful that it is ALL OVER but the Counting.... Now the USA can clean up all the Yard Signs before they get covered in SNOW...

madmax and Ura-Ki like this.
  4. ditch witch

ditch witch I do stupid crap, so you don't have to

A slim margin like that guarantees this will be drug out in court until January.

5. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

If the election were run fairly and legally, Trump would win in a landslide. But we know this will not be the case. The dems will lie, cheat and steal. We can only hope enough of their chicanery is caught that Trump will still properly win.

ColtCarbine, Tempstar and Ura-Ki like this.
  6. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

Here is the problem with our 7x24 news cycle.

A large percentage of the republicans are predicted to be voting in person today so once the count starts, those numbers will be immediately available.
    A large percentage of the democrats are predicted to have voted by mail and those numbers will be rolling in over the next few days.

So, when the polls close at 8pm or what ever local closing time is, it will appear as if lord orange wins again, but his lead will slowly be whittled away.

This will lead to the pundits to claim foul and ballot stuffing. Stoking the already smoldering tinder pile.

This is going to be epic.

7. Idahoser

Idahoser Monkey+++ Founding Member

there will be no states close enough to be overturned by the mail in vote (since you already have a good idea how many there will be) so it will all be over tonight. Of course they will count those votes, but they won't be numerous enough to change, unless there are more mail in votes than there are voters in the state, in which case hopefully the system will work properly.

Ura-Ki likes this.
  8. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Hopefully, it gets done all legal like and doesn't go before Congress or SCOTUS, but if it does, it's almost an assured win for Trump!

ColtCarbine, 3M-TA3 and mysterymet like this.
  9. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

Except the part where request for mail in ballots are 10x what a normal year is.
    at my polling place, well over half the residents voted by mail this year.
    This is not going to be a typical cycle.
    YMMV, but IMHO, we aren't going to know the winner before dawn.

STANGF150 and Ura-Ki like this.
  10. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

We should have a pretty solid idea of who won by midnight tonight, with all the tech we have available, it shouldn't take longer then that! The mail in's will take longer, but the thought of a block of ballots missing to be found later is not likely, and if they did try that, it's super risky, as they would have to have both to even look legit!
    This is why the SCOTUS needs to step in and force states to comply ( and we need to have this taken up with SCOTUS) to shut down vote collections after a certain time, as in, the polls close, no more votes are accepted, or mail in's cannot be accepted/counted after a certain date, usually a day or two before the election! This is something that should have been done long ago, make people comply with dates and times to get them to do their thing within the acceptable time frame allotted!

Cruisin Sloth likes this.
  11. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

Just as planned, with people preparing for the riots post-election.

It's reminiscent of every nation in its death-throes, ever.

12. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

If biden gets it, the virus helped them win. So how hard are they going to try to get rid of it?

13. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

Biden is the VIRUS
    They call him unfit and usher in the Killery ||

3cyl, Ura-Ki and Oddcaliber like this.
  14. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

TinyDreams, hot diggity and 3M-TA3 like this.
  15. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Interesting that they called Virginia for Biden with Trump currently at +15% and 43% of votes counted. Methinks that might be premature.

Ura-Ki and hot diggity like this.
  16. hot diggity

hot diggity Monkey+++ Site Supporter+++

I'm entertained by the AP results. They called Virginia for Biden at 43% reporting, when Trump was ahead 57% to 41.2%. I know they're looking at the 2016 map to make the prediction, but it's not looking like a tight race at the moment with Trump ahead by more than a quarter million votes.

Great minds think alike @3M-TA3 ;)

STANGF150, 3M-TA3 and Ura-Ki like this.
  17. hot diggity

hot diggity Monkey+++ Site Supporter+++

Nice to see you are on deck with us tonight @Motomom34. :)

3M-TA3, Ura-Ki and Motomom34 like this.
  18. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Governor blackface pissed off a lot of people with his gun grab, anti police policies and lockdowns.

19. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Looks like both Florida and Texas went Red, and looks like Aridzoniya is going to be the big battle to win now! Funny how little Rhode Island had such a big stake in the game this time, lessons learned from last time it would seem!

Motomom34 likes this.
  20. T. Riley

T. Riley Monkey+++

Betting odds and financial markets reacting to a Trump victory. Yuan tanking.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7