Final Predictions

Discussion in 'Politics' started by T. Riley, Nov 2, 2020.

?

Who will win Tomorrow?

Poll closed Nov 3, 2020.
  1. Trump by a land side

56.7%
  2. Trump will barely win

40.0%
  3. Biden by a land side

3.3%
  4. Biden will barely win

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

fixed voting maybe?

think there is so much of it going on it's ridicules...

in some states poll watchers are being forced out of watching the voting...

bunch of stuff going on... law suites etc...

we may have to choose between definitely hanging separately or or maybe together???

STANGF150 and 3M-TA3 like this.
  2. hot diggity

hot diggity Monkey+++ Site Supporter+++

I'm incredibly competitive, so I vote for hanging together. ;)

Ura-Ki, STANGF150 and Ganado like this.
  3. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Montana called red by multiple sources. I drilled down into the county by county results ans agree. Missoula, Bozeman and Kalispell have shot their wad while the rest of Montana continues to get redder.

AZ has been called by a few, but IMO it's still in play though likely blue. Guess all those folks streaming there from SoCal are working hard to make it the next place they destroy and abandon.

Trump picking up steam in PA and he's already ahead. Would be hard but possible for Biden to catch him at this point. Really, really looking forward to the PA AG to have to eat crow. Maybe Washington state has a surplus of accidentally misplaced Biden marked ballots they can send...

Gray Wolf, ColtCarbine and Ura-Ki like this.
  4. hot diggity

hot diggity Monkey+++ Site Supporter+++

Biden/Harris is toast. Can we all just go to bed now? They ran the worst campaign in history, wasted the most money, with the most un-American agenda, and most repugnant candidates ever presented for the office. The only reason they got any more vote than cars at their rally's was because voters in blue cities felt the need to vote against President Trump, not for Joe Biden.

Seawolf1090, SB21 and Ura-Ki like this.
  5. ColtCarbine

ColtCarbine Monkey+++ Founding Member

One doesn't need to run a great campaign when you have help from friends..

6. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

I blame the Viking, after he moved to Az, things turned blue! I don't know why, he is such a likable guy, all 6'9" and 340 pounds of manly man he is! Still, if Az has any hope, the Viking will stomp it red for us, just wait and see if he doesn't!

v0lcom13sn0w, SB21 and Gray Wolf like this.
  7. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Yup, all those millions from "Friends" like Soros, Hunter, Obummer, Cankles, Slick Willy, Bloomingturd, and Gates! Such great "friends" to have about to buy you such power!

8. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

Very happy to see my state, Florida, solid red on the election map this morning. No hanging chads!!! :cool:

9. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

Will Donny win then? I mostly went blacked out last night.

10. ditch witch

ditch witch I do stupid crap, so you don't have to

Mad Maxine Waters won by 70%. According to politico live map. Same result for Mfume in Baltimore. Ends bids for Klasik and Collins.

They have Wisconsin to Biden by 20k votes now. Apparently they discovered a lot of mail in... according to comments. I just woke up so not sure whats up there.

Az stopped counting for some reason said they will count again Thurs?

Trump gave a speech said he's won and see you in court. I'm paraphrasing but you can find the speech.

11. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

Dems are playing cheat by mail. Pray for our country.

Capt. Tyree and STANGF150 like this.
  12. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Speaks for itself
    upload_2020-11-4_9-14-44.

TinyDreams and Ura-Ki like this.
  13. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

Don’t you just love it when over 100k mail in votes come in and they are ALL for Biden. Statistically impossible.

TinyDreams and 3M-TA3 like this.
  14. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Wisconsin may still be in play for Trump - this mistake is a net 12,000 for Trump - +6K for Trump and -6K for Biden.
    upload_2020-11-4_10-56-13.

Arizona still in play as there are more votes to be counted than previously thought.
    upload_2020-11-4_10-55-21.

15. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

123654683_173148957813019_6448249922532627758_o.

16. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

A lesson from the past

[​IMG]

someone is laughing at us from Hell.

17. Gafarmboy

Gafarmboy Monkey+++

Anyone wanna bet that Trump throws in the towel to create a " true conservative TV channel" so he can keep making money?
    Just a thought rolling around in my head. Nothing else takes up serious space, so it has a lot of time to gestate.

18. kckndrgn

kckndrgn Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Watching this election (not just last night and today, but all year long) has been like seeing a train wreck. Not much you can do about but you can't look away either.
    Barring some legal hoops, it looks like the dimwit will get it. Welcome to the end.

mysterymet likes this.
  19. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

Sad but true.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7