Finally something Diane Fienstein and I both agree on....

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by Witch Doctor 01, Oct 9, 2017.

1. Witch Doctor 01

Witch Doctor 01 Mojo Maker

Feinstein: No law would have stopped Las Vegas gunman

"(D-Calif.) said in an interview broadcast Sunday that no law could have stopped the suspected shooter, Stephen Paddock, who was behind last week's mass shooting in Las Vegas."

Tully Mars, Dont and Dunerunner like this.
  2. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

For a minute I thought she had referred to herself and her ilk as idiots, but she is right. No law could have stopped him, not one.

3. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Good thing laws and the Constitution are stopping her and her kind!

4. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

I read that statement from her the other day, and had to reread it a few times to make sure I was reading it right. Didn't expect to hear that from that side of the fence.

Tully Mars and Bandit99 like this.
  5. Altoidfishfins

Altoidfishfins Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

Did she have a moment of clarity?

6. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

NO... She had a Moment where she forgot the Agenda....

7. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

And, I am quite sure she was immediately reminded with numerous memos...wanna bet?

Dunerunner likes this.
  8. BTPost

This is why the Demoncrats want to move her out of her Ranking Membership... She is having more and more of these Brain Farts, and folks are starting to NOTICE...

Homer Simpson likes this.
  9. DarkLight

DarkLight Live Long and Prosper - On Hiatus

And it wasn't taken out of context? There isn't more to the quote like "which is why all firearms need to be banned" or some such?

Last edited: Oct 14, 2017
    Motomom34 likes this.
  10. Oltymer

Oltymer Monkey++

I had to brace myself when I read what she had said to keep from falling down, but then realized that this paves the way for more laws that would prevent such a happening, or so some believe, or want us to believe. 1,000 people shot dead in Chicago, the bastion of gun control, so far this year.

11. azrancher

azrancher Monkey +++

And what this really means is that:
    “No, he passed background checks registering for handguns and other weapons on multiple occasions,”

So because existing laws would not have prevented this, she will go for a complete gun ban, news at 11.

Rancher

Motomom34 and Tully Mars like this.
  12. BTPost

Well, NOT Quite.... 500 Shot Dead as of Sunday Morning.... in Chicago....

13. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

W
    Well , if the they continue at the present rate , they should be able to at least top 600.

14. BTPost

Certainly more than last year, already... We have only had ONE dead, around here in 30 years... and it made Natioal NEWS... The Shooter was an Ex Aridzonia Legislator, who had to resign after beating up his wife... He was a Phrohibited Person, so the FEDs are going to try him, for that, AFTER the State convicts him of Murder... Guns & Booze plus Stupid, is a deadly combination...

Gator 45/70 likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7