Finally!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Meat, Mar 12, 2016.

1. stg58

stg58 Monkey+++ Founding Member

I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice!

2. Mountainman

Mountainman Großes Mitglied Site Supporter+++

They are already brain F'ed, so what difference would it make? They need [YD] to solve the problem!!!

stg58 likes this.
  3. stg58

stg58 Monkey+++ Founding Member

They need [YD] to solve the problem!!!

Who is they? Little faith in "they"...

4. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

Why is it I feel there could be some abuse of the cheap/free diapers? Some wheeling and dealing of "extra" diapers. I'm picturing a guy with a trench coat standing on the street corner. "Whatchoo need?":D

chelloveck likes this.
  5. chimo

chimo the few, the proud, the jarhead monkey crowd

Lord forbid that anyone should like use cloth diapers and like wash and reuse them.

6. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

Sshhh... don't say that @chimo or Obama will come up with an idea to start giving out washing machines. :D

Slippery slope my friend..... You give a mouse a cookie............

7. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Only if he got a HUGH Contribution to his Library Fund, from Whirlpool.....[lolol]

Motomom34 likes this.
  8. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Betcha a small pile of mecomium there are members that have never seen a cloth diaper.

chelloveck and VisuTrac like this.
  9. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Seen 'em??? Damn well wore 'em before disposables were an option. My mother has wrists a WWChampion would be proud of....we were so poor we couldn't afford a mangle. All the diapers were hand wrung. I sometimes thought it was training for my neck. :D

Mountainman and oldawg like this.
  10. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

It was, Chell, but she loved you enough, to stop just short of strangling you.... And here you are....

chelloveck likes this.
  11. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Heheheh. Anyone that's seen (or worn) cloth diapers will know what a mangle is---

Motomom34 and chelloveck like this.
  12. saltbush

saltbush Monkey

I won't single out the Catholics. I was raised in convent boarding school from elementary till I went to college, in a number of countries. That was back in the days before they got quite so political and downright seditious, or I was too young to notice it. It was a far better alternative than a 'public school' in the USA even then - still is. Yes, churches are tax-exempt and the assertion that their profits are taxed is simply untrue. Were that the case, federal agencies might have known what they were spending their money on, for even the PC MSM give us a story or two every year about Muslim religious centers on American soil being busted for support of terrorism, after investigations that took years. Same case with that pervert Warren Jeffs and his under-aged harems. Maybe these links will help explain why a lot more scrutiny needs to be applied, simply for the sake of national security - which affects our personal security sooner rather than later:
    The Price of Resettling Refugees in America
    Faith-based groups earn millions on refugee loan commissions

13. Seepalaces

Seepalaces Monkey+++

Sorry, but there are no profits for a non-profit. It's definitional. Also, your "a lot more scrutiny needs to be applied" is the excuse for tyranny throughout history. Who do you suggest scrutinize them? Government? Yeah, that won't be abused....

14. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

certain 501(c) aka EO (exempt organizations) such as churches or charities or political organizations are taxed on certain types of profit and yes non-profits can have income from revenue as well as donations. The tax code on this is huge. You are arguing on the same side of the coin. Yes they can be taxed but certain things trigger this and it depends on the classification of your EO.

The Clinton Foundation is an EO or 501(c) that is supposed to give 85% of its revenue to other charities. 15% goes to salaries for ... guess who... yeah old family members. I don't know why they haven't audited them yet

1. Cruisin Sloth
  2. DKR
  3. Motomom34
  4. TnAndy
  5. oil pan 4
  6. duane
  7. Motomom34
  8. Motomom34
  9. duane
  10. Motomom34
  11. HK_User
  12. Gator 45/70