First Aid Kit

Discussion in 'Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions' started by Hanzo, May 3, 2018.

1. Hanzo

Hanzo Monkey+++

2. Thunder5Ranch

Thunder5Ranch Monkey+++

Kind of funny me and a friend were talking yesterday about the time a boar hooked my butt cheek with a tusk and ripped a nice gash across it and I could not reach it to sew it up or tape it together. So called him to come help and ended up with a wad of cut up T shirt acting as a bandage and half a roll of duct tap holding it in place. And we killed a bottle of wild turkey after the medical procedure. You know you have a good friend when they will drive 20 miles to tape yer ass up :) LOL 15 years ago and we still get a laugh out of the Duct Tape and Wild Turkey for a gash that probably should have gotten about 3 dozen stitches.

Ganado, sec_monkey, oldawg and 4 others like this.
  3. ochit

ochit Monkey+

:ROFLMAO:

Seepalaces likes this.
  4. Dad was helping the neighbor get his boar pig on the truck to sales barn when the boar caught him in the lower leg. He got about four dozen stiches and was sore for a long time. Tetanus shot, antibiotics, whole schlameel. Odd thing, none of the animals we had ever did anything like that. Hogs are not known for personal hygiene. You were very lucky.

Last edited: May 3, 2018
  5. Thunder5Ranch

Thunder5Ranch Monkey+++

If I had a dollar for everytime a boar has hooked me, I wouldn't be rich but I could buy a couple of bottles of whiskey :) Best to date is Otis slicing my left pinky finger off :) And the higher than a kite ER Dokter managing to sew it back on. I don't usually collect keepsakes but there is the tusk that took the pinky finger off, can shave hair off my arm with that sharp end.

DSC00173.JPG

6. Not much market for porcine ivory is there. Mores the pity, if there were, maybe poachers would hunt feral hogs to extinction. I grew up on a pig farm, I really don't like pigs. Except as an ingredient in B.L.T.s

7. Hanzo

Hanzo Monkey+++

You would have discovered how much of a friend he was if you got snake bit on the front side of your gash. And you ask him to suck out the poison...

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  8. Thunder5Ranch

Thunder5Ranch Monkey+++

People are always telling me "You must really love your pigs!" Nope I hate them, what I love is bacon, ham, pulled pork, pork chops and earning a honest living.

I do believe that Larry would just do the humane thing in that situation and euthanize me :)

Hanzo, Ganado, Gator 45/70 and 2 others like this.
  9. ochit

ochit Monkey+

when you get hooked in the posterior you find out who your real friends are.

Hanzo, Thunder5Ranch and Gator 45/70 like this.
  10. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Dad and a friend named Shanks had caught a small hog while dog hunting on horseback.
    When they went to load the pig on the horse the horse bolted a little bit resulting in the pig biting Shanks in the top of his head.
    Shanks proceeded to bawl and squall wallowing around on the ground acting like he was dying.
    Dad finally got to look at the cut, Turned out to only be a 1/4 inch long.
    Up until the day he died he would rag Shanks about him acting like he was dying from the bite! LOL

Hanzo and Ganado like this.
  11. Thunder5Ranch

Thunder5Ranch Monkey+++

Refrains from posting a picture of my butt scar ;)

Hanzo and Ganado like this.
  12. Hanzo

Hanzo Monkey+++

Mahalo! :whistle:

13. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

@Thunder5Ranch idk the pic might be better than the image stuck in my head [LMAO]:lol: (my imagination working overtime )

14. Thunder5Ranch

Thunder5Ranch Monkey+++

20 years ago it might have been publicly presentable........ Pushing 50 it ain't what it used to be :p

Ganado likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7