1. We've made all our Resources available to guests - would you consider a donation to support us?
    Please don't hotlink directly to these files, share the url from this page's address bar.

Military Manuals Fm 125 Rigging Techniques, Procedures, and Applications.pdf 2023-03-05

Move heavy stuff by hand

1. mechstdr

mechstdr patriotic grease monkey

2. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

I am always practicing how to more efficiently move/pull things with the use of pulleys instead of using my normal procedure of brute force and ignorance. I'm not sure why, but pulleys have always fascinated me. Thanks!

Dunerunner, mechstdr and Gator 45/70 like this.
  3. mechstdr

mechstdr patriotic grease monkey

You are very welcome sir! i was always fascinated by machinery and science, i hope the book helps you in any endeavors you undertake. i've had to "make do" and improvise many times, had to lift or move heavy stuff more times than i want to count. was a mechanic in the army, operated 5 ton wreckers and m578/m88 tracks, had to do a few vehicle recovery's (what fun!) during my time in. afterwards drove wreckers and roll backs/flat beds for a few shops i worked at. it's not a know all do all book but it has info i feel is useful to some, i'm glad you like it, for me i needed the knowledge for calculating pulley/gear ratios in fabricating equipment driving pumps,generators,etc., don't want to over drive nor under drive any equipment.

Dunerunner likes this.
  4. Altoidfishfins

Altoidfishfins Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

Added to my Monkey .PDF library.

mechstdr likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7