Fokkers

Discussion in 'Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions' started by chelloveck, Jul 24, 2018.

1. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

[​IMG]

oldawg, snake6264, Ura-Ki and 13 others like this.
  2. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

I like that one. :D

Ura-Ki, sec_monkey and chelloveck like this.
  3. duane

duane Monkey+++

Was watching a WW2 movie on Guadalcanal and Admiral Halsey made in the middle 1940's in black and white. Some profanity was still present, but the use of ja** was bleeped out when they showed it on TV. Good one. I was raised in Minnesota in the 1940's and the old joke was that the average boy was in second grade before he found out Godd##englishman wasn't one word.

4. sec_monkey

sec_monkey SM Security Administrator

in 1942 they were probably Messerschmitt Bf 109s, although they also used Focke-Wulf Fw 190s plus
    Messerschmitt Bf 110s plus others ..

the Messerschmitt Me 262 plus the Messerschmitt Me 163 Komet were introduced in 1944

chelloveck and Ura-Ki like this.
  5. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

Always funny... [LMAO] but I read it with a Swedish accent! What's with that?

chelloveck, Ura-Ki and sec_monkey like this.
  6. apache235

apache235 Monkey+++

I got a kick out of the story that Gabby Gabreski (sp) told of taking his wing of 8 P-47's flying wingtip to wingtip straight into a German formation and all opening fire at once. Did a number on those Fokkers

7. Slightly off thread, but one day after work I was watching "Jeopardy" and the Question was "who was Claus Fuches". The contestant pronounced it the way it comes out in German. The audience went dead quiet.

chelloveck likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7