Follow The Money...

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by Grandpa Patch, Feb 4, 2019.

1. Grandpa Patch

Grandpa Patch Monkey+

National Debt of the United States

Foreign holders of US Treasury securities
    Main article: United States Treasury security § International
    The following is a list of the top foreign holders of US Treasury securities as listed by the US Treasury (revised by November 2018 survey):

The idea of Zimbabwe or any other African continent, middle east or southeast Asia under developed country holding US Debt is scary to put it mildly.

upload_2019-2-4_1-15-12.

Gator 45/70 and UncleMorgan like this.
  2. UncleMorgan

UncleMorgan I like peeling bananas and (occasionally) people.

3. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

All the BRICS nations have dumped the US currency debt holdings, as much as they can without violating trade agreements and such.

Gator 45/70 and Grandpa Patch like this.
  4. TnAndy

TnAndy Senior Member Founding Member

And check out those thrifty Irish ! 84% of their GDP invested in US debt. Anybody believe that ?

Part of the 'hide the pea under the shell and move the shells around" the FED plays. Fed buys Treasuries with keystroke 'money', then hides them in other country's banks. Last year, it was Belgium, at #4 on the list, since moved (along with the notes) to Ireland, and Belgium moved down to #10.......or they went on a huge spending spree.

Gator 45/70, Grandpa Patch and Brokor like this.
  5. Thunder5Ranch

Thunder5Ranch Monkey+++

Looks to me that everyone owns America except Americans.

6. Grandpa Patch

Grandpa Patch Monkey+

Isn't that the truth. It is a shame, since we (USA) are supposed to be the 'greatest nation'.

7. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

That is nothing but good old fashion patriot propaganda to ensure you stay in the nationalism mindset thinking 'We are too big to fail!', continue to allow your children to be ship off to war to ensure 'market share' or 'market access', continue to believe the government acts in your best interest, continue to beat your chest and scream 'WE GOT THE BIGGEST, BADDEST MILITARY IN THE WORLD!' even though you can't afford a simple Doctor's visit, continue to allow billions of your tax dollars to be given away to foreign countries but you better not be late on your taxes...…..I need to stop as making myself angry. LOL! What a crock of crap, 'greatest nation' my a$$, greatest at what - lying to it's citizens and using our love of country to achieve goals that have nothing to do with the country or us.

8. Grandpa Patch

Grandpa Patch Monkey+

I did say "supposed to be"! @Bandit99 Check your blood pressure and as the TV commercial used to say "Have a Snickers".

oldman11, Gator 45/70 and Bandit99 like this.
  9. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

A scotch would be better... I hope you understand that I am not ranting at you. I assure you I am not. I am simply ranting at the bullshit we get fed each and every day and we're suppose to gobble it up and believe it. We were, without a doubt, once a great nation but someone would be hard press to make me believe it now. We are a nation of Piggy Banks for them to empty and Cannon Fodder to throw away, all wrapped up in the red, white and blue. That is what we are - nothing more and nothing less.

Gator 45/70 and Grandpa Patch like this.
  10. Grandpa Patch

Grandpa Patch Monkey+

I will agree that a Scotch would be better, but I have been sober since 2005. Anyways, I know you were not ranting at me. We all post things here, and sometimes the written word does not convey the laughter behind the "Have a Snickers" type comments. It is all good here at the Monkey Tree. Post away!

oldman11, Gator 45/70 and Bandit99 like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7